If you were in high school school with me you would be

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2014, 09:03 PM
If you were in high school school with me you would be
Sort of like T sauce's thread only I will actual answer those who comment not a year or even a week later.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: If you were in high school school with me you would be
I don't get it. What is this thread? Unsure I'll be your first experiment

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
24-09-2014, 09:09 PM
(24-09-2014 09:07 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I don't get it. What is this thread? Unsure I'll be your first experiment

If you where in high school with me you would most likely be one I called sisterBig Grin

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-09-2014, 09:10 PM
(24-09-2014 09:09 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 09:07 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I don't get it. What is this thread? Unsure I'll be your first experiment

If you where in high school with me you would most likely be one I called sisterBig Grin

Sister-zoned??? Weeping Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-09-2014, 09:11 PM
(24-09-2014 09:10 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 09:09 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  If you where in high school with me you would most likely be one I called sisterBig Grin

Sister-zoned??? Weeping Tongue

I was going for girl I would have a crush on, but I would think you would have a date in high school.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-09-2014, 09:15 PM
(24-09-2014 09:11 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 09:10 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Sister-zoned??? Weeping Tongue

I was going for girl I would have a crush on, but I would think you would have a date in high school.

Aren't you sweet Blush I didn't have a single date or date anyone in my HS. The result of being an outcast early in life, and remaining in the same school district. Always had to date older guys or out of towners Laugh out load

24-09-2014, 09:16 PM
(24-09-2014 09:15 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 09:11 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I was going for girl I would have a crush on, but I would think you would have a date in high school.

Aren't you sweet Blush I didn't have a single date or date anyone in my HS. The result of being an outcast early in life, and remaining in the same school district. Always had to date older guys or out of towners Laugh out load

Oh god my life, I am a single outsider. Welp I did tell everyone my favorite cat was a cougar so I have to live up to it.

[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
24-09-2014, 09:25 PM
So you just assign roles or something?

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
24-09-2014, 09:30 PM
(24-09-2014 09:25 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  So you just assign roles or something?

No it is just what I would see you as if you where in high school with me.

You would be a friend.

24-09-2014, 09:37 PM
Got your back, brother.

#sigh