If your genitals were like the stinger of a honeybee...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2013, 05:28 PM
RE: If your genitals were like the stinger of a honeybee...
(19-04-2013 05:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ya mean it falls off and I die ?

http://earthsky.org/earth/why-do-bees-di...-sting-you

Maybe not.

I'd rather live, and be an unch eunuch. Tongue

Yabut, not even Vulcans can resist the emotional urge to procreate at least once.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2013, 05:31 PM
........................................................................I don't even.............................................how did this thought even come to pass through your mind?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 7 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
19-04-2013, 05:35 PM
(19-04-2013 05:31 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  ........................................................................I don't even.............................................how did this thought even come to pass through your mind?

You're just jelly you didn't think of it first.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
19-04-2013, 05:39 PM
[Image: 20497596.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
19-04-2013, 06:31 PM
(19-04-2013 05:31 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  ........................................................................I don't even.............................................how did this thought even come to pass through your mind?

In all seriousness, it came to me right after I was pondering what it would be like to have a 2nd independent brain. Would it argue with me? Stop me from making impulsive decisions? If I had a mental disorder, would the regular brain identify those irregular thoughts and correct them? Would I have two different personalities? Would I identify more with one brain over another or would I even be able to tell the difference between which brain the thoughts were coming from?

And I haven't smoked weed in months.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
19-04-2013, 06:33 PM
(19-04-2013 06:31 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  

In all seriousness, it came to me right after I was pondering what it would be like to have a 2nd independent brain. Would it argue with me? Stop me from making impulsive decisions? If I had a mental disorder, would the regular brain identify those irregular thoughts and correct them? Would I have two different personalities? Would I identify more with one brain over another or would I even be able to tell the difference between which brain the thoughts were coming from?

Maybe you should...Blink

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-04-2013, 06:39 PM
(19-04-2013 06:31 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  In all seriousness, it came to me right after I was pondering what it would be like to have a 2nd independent brain. Would it argue with me? Stop me from making impulsive decisions? If I had a mental disorder, would the regular brain identify those irregular thoughts and correct them? Would I have two different personalities? Would I identify more with one brain over another or would I even be able to tell the difference between which brain the thoughts were coming from?

I knew there was something "wonderful" missing in this post. I guessed with beer, but thanks for indirectly answering my unasked question. Thumbsup

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
19-04-2013, 08:33 PM
Well technically the stinger only comes off in people because the skin of people is so thick. Other animals it retracts fine.
So... hm.

Humanists of West Florida
GC CoR
P'cola Skeptic in thePub
GC Freethinker
19-04-2013, 08:48 PM
I'd much rather bite the head off my mate and leave his decaying body for our off spring to consume.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-04-2013, 08:49 PM
Vera mentioned the black widow already.

I was thinking more relevant would be a praying (preying Smile ) mantis analogy.

Having your head chewed at the point of ejaculation?

That happened this morning.

To answer the question... the biological imperative trumps all.

Drinking Beverage