If your lovers brain was transplanted into another body would you still love them

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2017, 07:31 AM
If your lovers brain was transplanted into another body would you still love them
This year a surgeon will attempt to transplant a Russian guy's head. despite some skepticism he states that he has the technology to do it. Now I was just thinking minding my own business and I wondered if Your husband/spouse brain was transplanted into a new body would you still love them?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2017, 07:34 AM
RE: If your lovers brain was transplanted into another body would you still love them
Depends on whether I loved brain or body I guess.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
19-01-2017, 07:37 AM
RE: If your lovers brain was transplanted into another body would you still love them
Come on you gotta love than brain.
19-01-2017, 07:38 AM
(19-01-2017 07:37 AM)sneroul the thinker Wrote:  Come on you gotta love than brain.

You don't get to dictate what should I love.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
19-01-2017, 07:49 AM
Maybe after some alcohol and a brief adjustment period...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
19-01-2017, 07:51 AM
Ok then well umm are you into corpses
19-01-2017, 07:59 AM
I'm bisexual and almost never fuck my wife so probably. I love her now.
19-01-2017, 08:04 AM
Can we choose the body? Big Grin

j/k yes, I would because I love the whole person. I've never been someone who could date someone based solely on their looks. I get bored too easily. I need someone to have fun with and talk to. Yes, you need to be attracted to them, but there needs to be something more to it than that, imo. I think attraction comes in many forms--one of which for me is someone's personality (intelligence, sense of humor, etc.)
19-01-2017, 08:05 AM
If they transplant my SO's brain into Sophia Vergara's body - I'll give it a try.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
19-01-2017, 08:06 AM
(19-01-2017 08:05 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If they transplant my SO's brain into Sophia Vergara's body - I'll give it a try.......

Fuck, if they do that I'd give her a try Wink Laugh out load

As a straight person, she's my girl crush Heart