If your lovers brain was transplanted into another body would you still love them

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2017, 08:10 AM
RE: If your lovers brain was transplanted into another body would you still love them
well if any of you are interested in the actual operation here is a link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...-year.html
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2017, 08:33 AM
RE: If your lovers brain was transplanted into another body would you still love them
There was an episode of Star Trek the next generation that touched on this subject.

It wouldn't be easy I would imagine.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

19-01-2017, 08:37 AM
(19-01-2017 08:33 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  There was an episode of Star Trek the next generation that touched on this subject.

It wouldn't be easy I would imagine.

There was also a tv show called Drop Dead Diva, same idea as OP's question.
19-01-2017, 11:09 AM
(19-01-2017 07:31 AM)sneroul the thinker Wrote:  This year a surgeon will attempt to transplant a Russian guy's head. despite some skepticism he states that he has the technology to do it. Now I was just thinking minding my own business and I wondered if Your husband/spouse brain was transplanted into a new body would you still love them?

It depends on what drives your connection to the other person. If your connection goes beyond the titties, ass, face or other outward things, then you would likely still make the connection once you get over the new container.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
19-01-2017, 11:10 AM
Any kind of body? Like a giraffe's body?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
19-01-2017, 11:17 AM
His body HAS changed over time so in a sense he is in another body and I still love him. Heart

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
19-01-2017, 12:10 PM
(19-01-2017 11:10 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Any kind of body? Like a giraffe's body?

This was my thought as well.

Put my brain in a dolphin's body. That would be the most awesome thing ever.

Might be a bit hard to ride my motorcycle with only pectoral fins, alas...
19-01-2017, 12:27 PM
(19-01-2017 12:10 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(19-01-2017 11:10 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Any kind of body? Like a giraffe's body?

This was my thought as well.

Put my brain in a dolphin's body. That would be the most awesome thing ever.

Might be a bit hard to ride my motorcycle with only pectoral fins, alas...

Well, if my bf suddenly became a dolphin, I would still love him, but sex um no. That would be off the table. Laugh out load But I would set him up in a nice swimming pool in the backyard. Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-01-2017, 01:02 PM
If your lovers brain was transplanted into another body would you still love them
Twilight Zone already did this.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trade-Ins
19-01-2017, 01:08 PM
(19-01-2017 12:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  That would be off the table.

In a pool perhaps.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post