Ignore thread feature

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: Ignore thread feature
You guys are either idiots or are secret service agents actively trying to quell the increasing swell of Intel finally flooding its way out of the white house and into the layman's hands. You won't succeed though you fascist pigs. Burn the flag!

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
11-12-2012, 02:29 PM
(11-12-2012 02:28 PM)lucradis Wrote:  You guys are either idiots or are secret service agents actively trying to quell the increasing swell of Intel finally flooding its way out of the white house and into the layman's hands. You won't succeed though you fascist pigs. Burn the flag!

OK, you make a convincing argument. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
11-12-2012, 02:30 PM
(07-12-2012 03:46 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'll do what I can, but we may have to wait since our tech is pretty busy with real life at the moment.

Real life? People still do that? I thought that went out with... Basic. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like kim's post