Igtheism

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
01-12-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Igtheism
(01-12-2016 09:48 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  [Image: Necro2.jpg]

Pity... I didn't realize they allowed children to post on this message board. I guess I will look elsewhere for intelligent discourse.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2016, 10:32 PM
What is it with newbies necroposting? I'm thinking socks, and not necessarily only in this thread. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
01-12-2016, 10:42 PM
(01-12-2016 10:32 PM)Fireball Wrote:  What is it with newbies necroposting? I'm thinking socks, and not necessarily only in this thread. Dodgy

newbie in the context of this message board implies only that I am new to this board. Not the subject matter.

If you are interested in a frank discussion then I am all ears else I suggest you save the slow witted discourse for your slack jawed contemporaries on youtube or twitter.
01-12-2016, 10:45 PM
(01-12-2016 10:31 PM)JT1960 Wrote:  Pity... I didn't realize they allowed children to post on this message board. I guess I will look elsewhere for intelligent discourse.

Of course TTA allows children to post comments here. Which is why your resurrection of a thread more than four years old has generously been allowed. And if you truly think that sort of forum etiquette is reasonable, then it's best for all concerned if you do seek intelligent [sic] discourse elsewhere.

Can I suggest that THIS forum may be better suited to your level of intellect?

—And don't let the door hit you on the way out. Dodgy

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
01-12-2016, 10:51 PM
(01-12-2016 10:42 PM)JT1960 Wrote:  If you are interested in a frank discussion then I am all ears else I suggest you save the slow witted discourse for your slack jawed contemporaries on youtube or twitter.

What a pity you're "all ears" and no brains LOL.

And you certainly know how to effectively introduce yourself to a new forum don't you! You really think posting inflammatory comments and crude insults will endear you to anybody? Think again dipshit.

Facepalm

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
01-12-2016, 10:57 PM
(01-12-2016 10:45 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(01-12-2016 10:31 PM)JT1960 Wrote:  Pity... I didn't realize they allowed children to post on this message board. I guess I will look elsewhere for intelligent discourse.

Of course TTA allows children to post comments here. Which is why your resurrection of a thread more than four years old has generously been allowed. And if you truly think that sort of forum etiquette is reasonable, then it's best for all concerned if you do seek intelligent [sic] discourse elsewhere.

Can I suggest that THIS forum may be better suited to your level of intellect?

—And don't let the door hit you on the way out. Dodgy

What does you trolling this board have to do with the subject? Is your life so empty that child like criticism is the only way you can feel good about yourself?

Do you have an actual opinion on the subject or is trolling your hobby. I thought atheists were supposed to be enlightened (well some anyway).
01-12-2016, 11:03 PM
(01-12-2016 10:51 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(01-12-2016 10:42 PM)JT1960 Wrote:  If you are interested in a frank discussion then I am all ears else I suggest you save the slow witted discourse for your slack jawed contemporaries on youtube or twitter.

What a pity you're "all ears" and no brains LOL.

And you certainly know how to effectively introduce yourself to a new forum don't you! You really think posting inflammatory comments and crude insults will endear you to anybody? Think again dipshit.

Facepalm

Inflammatory comments? Exactly what comments are you referring to? A very troll like response albeit not very compelling.

Do you have an opinion about Igtheism or is your sole purpose to troll?
01-12-2016, 11:47 PM
Apparently users SYZ and Fireball have given me negative reviews based on the fact that I made the grievous error of posting on an old thread.

I would be very interested in hearing serious or opposing opinions on the subject of Igtheism. You can message me privately if you like to avoid being accosted by anti intellectual trolls such as those listed above.

Thanks!
02-12-2016, 12:53 AM
[Image: 00085fr6.gif~c200]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
02-12-2016, 12:57 AM
(01-12-2016 11:47 PM)JT1960 Wrote:  Apparently users SYZ and Fireball have given me negative reviews based on the fact that I made the grievous error of posting on an old thread.

I would be very interested in hearing serious or opposing opinions on the subject of Igtheism. You can message me privately if you like to avoid being accosted by anti intellectual trolls such as those listed above.

Thanks!

TTA is a community as much as it is a discussion forum.

Imagine you are hosting a party and a stranger bursts through the door and expresses their opinion on a random topic.

The other guests will have various reactions. There will be some, no doubt, who will be intrigued by what the stranger has to say.

Some, I suspect, will respond with "And who the fuck are you?"

Others will just turn their backs and go back to their on-going conversations.

As the host, what do you do?

Confused

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post