Illiberal Left Shuts Down Free Speech with Violence (Again)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2017, 12:38 PM
RE: Illiberal Left Shuts Down Free Speech with Violence (Again)
(03-02-2017 12:33 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 12:30 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Yep, clearly I must be stupid because you got something wrong. Yep...that makes sense.

You went out of your way to bold your quote of me saying that the Army had the most exceptions to these rules of thumbs. Laughat

You're a bad joke with the integrity of a sieve.

Yes, I did highlight that particular phrase because it highlights the incorrectness of this quote: "However, just because you are Jewish, for example, does not mean you can violate a companies dress code of 'no hats' by wearing a Yamaka because you are Jewish, or the wearing of a Hijab, or any other such policy." Ergo, yes you can "violate" the dress code because most institutions have exceptions to allow for the religious freedom to dress in accordance with your belief system. That is why I said: "I don't think it is true that private companies and/or the military can make you dress a specific way if it violates your religious views." I didn't say I know that it is always untrue or always true. Read the words, they have meaning, troll. Drinking Beverage

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2017, 12:43 PM
You seem to need a little help locating your own post, huh? No problem, he is what you quoted, bolded, and replied too.

(03-02-2017 12:09 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  "As a matter of fact this is the case for most branches of the military is most instances, with the Army having the most exceptions to this rule of thumb."

I don't think it is true that private companies and/or the military can make you dress a specific way if it violates your religious views.

03-02-2017, 12:44 PM
(03-02-2017 12:38 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 12:33 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Such an intelligent rebuttal. Well, I am convinced of your brilliance because of your eloquently phrased insult. /sarcasmfont

I don't have to be eloquent to be right, and truth is more important than verbosity, rhyme, style or any other adjective. I'm still right, your still stupid regardless of how kind I want to be to you. I have no interest in being kind to the likes of you because you were the first to call names, and the only dishonest person in this thread. Others that disagree with me are at least honest. You're a vitriolic snake. This forum is worse for having you as a member.

The hypocrisy of you getting flustered because I decided to exercise my right to express my opinion and call you an asshole is almost amusing. Especially considering my first post was here. Then your rebuttal here where you also say: "You have the right to call me an asshole...". Which means that you are mad because I took you up on my right to call you an asshole here. Laugh out load

As for the rest of your venom-laced rant, I'll just highlight this: "You're a vitriolic snake. This forum is worse for having you as a member." The day I give a flying fuck about your opinion, I will let you know. Until then, try and stop foaming at the mouth and acting as if what you say gets under my skin.

-Rick
03-02-2017, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2017 12:53 PM by Heath_Tierney.)
What's being missed in this whole conversation is the fact - not an assumption but verified fact - that Milo is a character, an intentional troll. He's playing a part as a deliberate provocateur to further his employer's (Breitbart) agenda.

And it worked. Now that Bannon is effectively the Vice President and can easily influence DJT, they're getting their way.

DJT has now threatened to pull federal funding from universities that "don't allow free speech". DJT's tweet in response to the violence at Berkeley:

If U.C. Berkeley does not allow free speech and practices violence on innocent people with a different point of view - NO FEDERAL FUNDS?

He's forgetting - conveniently - that Berkeley actually invited Milo to speak.

But those silly little things like "facts" are of little use to Milo, Bannon, Trump and the rest of the alt-right crowd.

Followers of such sites (Brietbart) and their lackeys are being played by corporate forces, but they're too blinded by ideology to see it.

*edited to fix formatting*
[+] 5 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
03-02-2017, 12:45 PM
(03-02-2017 12:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  You seem to need a little help locating your own post, huh? No problem, he is what you quoted, bolded, and replied too.

(03-02-2017 12:09 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  "As a matter of fact this is the case for most branches of the military is most instances, with the Army having the most exceptions to this rule of thumb."

I don't think it is true that private companies and/or the military can make you dress a specific way if it violates your religious views.

Thanks for demonstrating that you don't actually read replies to you and instead just hit the "reply" button and start typing out generic bullshit and insults.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid1129641
^This is literally the post directly above yours Laugh out load

-Rick
03-02-2017, 12:49 PM
(03-02-2017 12:44 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 12:38 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I don't have to be eloquent to be right, and truth is more important than verbosity, rhyme, style or any other adjective. I'm still right, your still stupid regardless of how kind I want to be to you. I have no interest in being kind to the likes of you because you were the first to call names, and the only dishonest person in this thread. Others that disagree with me are at least honest. You're a vitriolic snake. This forum is worse for having you as a member.

The hypocrisy of you getting flustered because I decided to exercise my right to express my opinion and call you an asshole is almost amusing. Especially considering my first post was here. Then your rebuttal here where you also say: "You have the right to call me an asshole...". Which means that you are mad because I took you up on my right to call you an asshole here. Laugh out load

As for the rest of your venom-laced rant, I'll just highlight this: "You're a vitriolic snake. This forum is worse for having you as a member." The day I give a flying fuck about your opinion, I will let you know. Until then, try and stop foaming at the mouth and acting as if what you say gets under my skin.

Laughat

When you're caught being dishonest you try to appeal to emotions. I should've saw that coming. You do have the right to call me an asshole, and I can call you names back. I can tell you you are disgusting (you are). So long as I don't threaten violence, I can do that. This whole concept seems to be beyond your intellectual or moral capabilities and limitations. I'm not foaming, I'm laughing at you. Like I said, you are a bad joke with no integrity.

03-02-2017, 12:50 PM
(03-02-2017 12:49 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 12:44 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  The hypocrisy of you getting flustered because I decided to exercise my right to express my opinion and call you an asshole is almost amusing. Especially considering my first post was here. Then your rebuttal here where you also say: "You have the right to call me an asshole...". Which means that you are mad because I took you up on my right to call you an asshole here. Laugh out load

Laughat

When you're caught being dishonest you try to appeal to emotions. I should've saw that coming. You do have the right to call me an asshole, and I can call you names back. I can tell you you are disgusting (you are). So long as I don't threaten violence, I can do that. This whole concept seems to be beyond your intellectual or moral capabilities and limitations. I'm not foaming, I'm laughing at you. Like I said, you are a bad joke with no integrity.

Once again, show me where you "caught" me being dishonest. Drinking Beverage I will wait, hypocrite

-Rick
03-02-2017, 12:53 PM
(03-02-2017 12:49 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 12:44 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  The hypocrisy of you getting flustered because I decided to exercise my right to express my opinion and call you an asshole is almost amusing. Especially considering my first post was here. Then your rebuttal here where you also say: "You have the right to call me an asshole...". Which means that you are mad because I took you up on my right to call you an asshole here. Laugh out load

Laughat

"You have the right to call me an asshole."

Okay then, you're being an asshole.

"You're just a disgusting angry twat (you've called me both disgusting and a twat, that isn't an exaggeration) who resorts to insults because you don't understand how freedom of speech works!"

Ummm, hypocrisy much?

"Now you're just trying to appeal to emotions. I laugh at you because I am so smart and you are so dumb and dishonest. I am better and the forum is shittier with you here because I don't like you because you didn't agree with me or my passive-agressive bullshit in the OP and title."

right...

edit to add: this is how my imagination works at times Big Grin

-Rick
03-02-2017, 12:53 PM
(03-02-2017 12:45 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 12:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  You seem to need a little help locating your own post, huh? No problem, he is what you quoted, bolded, and replied too.

Thanks for demonstrating that you don't actually read replies to you and instead just hit the "reply" button and start typing out generic bullshit and insults.

Yet, the bold part I was refencing mysteriously got unbolded, and much larger parts of the posts that I was not referencing became bolded as if that was what I was replaying to. Another tactic of dishonest tactician with no leg to stand on.

03-02-2017, 12:56 PM
(03-02-2017 12:53 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 12:45 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Thanks for demonstrating that you don't actually read replies to you and instead just hit the "reply" button and start typing out generic bullshit and insults.

Yet, the bold part I was refencing mysteriously got unbolded, and much larger parts of the posts that I was not referencing became bolded as if that was what I was replaying to. Another tactic of dishonest tactician with no leg to stand on.

It didn't get mysteriously unbolded (it was never bolded). I bolden what other people say and not what I say unless I specify that.

I mean, this was a very simple example of you being demonstrably wrong and your response is to...blame me? Seriously? You need to chill the fuck out because you are clearly so pissed off right now that you don't even understand what you're writing.

-Rick