Illiberal Left Shuts Down Free Speech with Violence (Again)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2017, 12:59 PM
RE: Illiberal Left Shuts Down Free Speech with Violence (Again)
(03-02-2017 12:50 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 12:49 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Laughat

When you're caught being dishonest you try to appeal to emotions. I should've saw that coming. You do have the right to call me an asshole, and I can call you names back. I can tell you you are disgusting (you are). So long as I don't threaten violence, I can do that. This whole concept seems to be beyond your intellectual or moral capabilities and limitations. I'm not foaming, I'm laughing at you. Like I said, you are a bad joke with no integrity.

Once again, show me where you "caught" me being dishonest. Drinking Beverage I will wait, hypocrite

On the posts on this very page (last page depending on settings) would be a good start. Do you want to to just quote you over and over again? You know exactly what you did. I've called out the specifics and quoted you already. You're the most dishonest person I've ever had the displeasure of talking to on this forum.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2017, 01:02 PM
(03-02-2017 12:59 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 12:50 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Once again, show me where you "caught" me being dishonest. Drinking Beverage I will wait, hypocrite

On the posts on this very page would be a good start. Do you want to to just quote you over and over again? You know exactly what you did. I've called out the specifics and quoted you already. You're the most dishonest person I've ever had the displeasure of talking to on this forum.

"You know exactly what you did."

Nope, go on then. Show me where you "caught" me being dishonest. Drinking Beverage I will wait

You haven't delivered on any one of these claims of yours yet. For instance, you've still yet to show me my claims of it being a "false flag" or Alex Jones style conspiracy or that the rioters were a part of the right, as you claimed I claimed.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
03-02-2017, 01:04 PM
(03-02-2017 01:02 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 12:59 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  On the posts on this very page would be a good start. Do you want to to just quote you over and over again? You know exactly what you did. I've called out the specifics and quoted you already. You're the most dishonest person I've ever had the displeasure of talking to on this forum.

"You know exactly what you did."

Nope, go on then. Show me where you "caught" me being dishonest. Drinking Beverage I will wait

You haven't delivered on any one of these claims of yours yet. For instance, you've still yet to show me my claims of it being a "false flag" or Alex Jones style conspiracy or that the rioters were a part of the right, as you claimed I claimed.

Yes, I did address that. You need wait no more. All you have to do is it the previous page button and read. This post is itself an example of your dishonesty.

03-02-2017, 01:06 PM
(03-02-2017 01:04 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 01:02 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  "You know exactly what you did."

Yes, I did address that. You need wait no more. All you have to do is it the previous page button and read. This post is itself an example of your dishonesty.

Okay, I'll bite. How does this post where you claim: "You, and others, have claimed the offenders were (variously) right wing, conservative, and even alt-right. I am the one who describes such delusional thinking as a false flag conspiracy theory, because that's exactly what it is." meet your burden of proof for showing me the claims you claim I made?

(someone is being dishonest around here...but I don't think you and I would agree on who)

-Rick
03-02-2017, 01:10 PM
You clearly have some posts of mine in mind when you assert these claims I supposedly made. Please, go find them. I want to see them. If I made these claims, I'll own up to it. I genuinely don't recall ever having made these claims. The two points I have repeatedly raised is that your claim of the rioters being on the political left is without evidence and the second point is that I find it more likely that the rioters don't represent any political leaning ideology and are more likely than not to be a group of assholes who took advantage of the situation to create havoc.

How you extrapolate these conspiracies from my words, is beyond me. But then again, you managed to label this thread in part the "illiberal left," so I am not sure about a lot of what goes through that head of yours.

-Rick
03-02-2017, 01:12 PM
(03-02-2017 01:06 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 01:04 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Yes, I did address that. You need wait no more. All you have to do is it the previous page button and read. This post is itself an example of your dishonesty.

Okay, I'll bite. How does this post where you claim: "You, and others, have claimed the offenders were (variously) right wing, conservative, and even alt-right. I am the one who describes such delusional thinking as a false flag conspiracy theory, because that's exactly what it is." meet your burden of proof for showing me the claims you claim I made?

(someone is being dishonest around here...but I don't think you and I would agree on who)

It's pretty black and white. You ask me to "prove" you claimed it was a conspiracy theory. I tell you that that is MY characterization of YOUR claim that it was people on the right. Do you deny proposing it was right-wingers? If no, then there is your "proof". If "yes", do I need to provide more quotes of yours, or is your memory coming back to you?

03-02-2017, 01:15 PM
(03-02-2017 01:10 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You clearly have some posts of mine in mind when you assert these claims I supposedly made. Please, go find them. I want to see them. If I made these claims, I'll own up to it. I genuinely don't recall ever having made these claims. The two points I have repeatedly raised is that your claim of the rioters being on the political left is without evidence and the second point is that I find it more likely that the rioters don't represent any political leaning ideology and are more likely than not to be a group of assholes who took advantage of the situation to create havoc.

How you extrapolate these conspiracies from my words, is beyond me. But then again, you managed to label this thread in part the "illiberal left," so I am not sure about a lot of what goes through that head of yours.

I stand by my claim. I have provide well-reasoned arguments as to why they are who I claim they are (the people cheering for them claim the same). You have variously claimed that they are apolitical or right wing, and provided no argument to is convincing, or backed up by any evidence.

03-02-2017, 01:17 PM
(03-02-2017 10:09 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(02-02-2017 09:43 AM)Emma Wrote:  Milo can fuck right off. Piece of fucking human garbage that he is.
Do you realize that what you said about Milo(human) is offensive and hate speech?
I guess it is OK when you say this. Right?
When they say offensive thing it is evil and wrong. When you say offensive things it is justified. Right?

Do you even know what hate speech is? Hate speech is born of prejudice and bigotry and has no factual basis. What Emma said is her opinion - an opinion that I agree with - but it's based upon Milo's actions which are fact.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
03-02-2017, 01:23 PM
(03-02-2017 01:12 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 01:06 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Okay, I'll bite. How does this post where you claim: "You, and others, have claimed the offenders were (variously) right wing, conservative, and even alt-right. I am the one who describes such delusional thinking as a false flag conspiracy theory, because that's exactly what it is." meet your burden of proof for showing me the claims you claim I made?

It's pretty black and white. You ask me to "prove" you claimed it was a conspiracy theory. I tell you that that is MY characterization of YOUR claim that it was people on the right. Do you deny proposing it was right-wingers? If no, then there is your "proof". If "yes", do I need to provide more quotes of yours, or is your memory coming back to you?

Hold on, wait. So now you are saying that I didn't actually make these claims and that you are now saying that you have been simply using your "characterization" of what I have said?

And yes, I DO deny proposing that this was right-wingers who did the rioting. I am actively looking back through my posts to try and find the source of your claims.

There is this post from page 7 where I said:"Or the other obvious answer (as mentioned by others), people not affiliated with the protests in any way took advantage of an opportunity to be assholes and incite violence." in response to Dom's post where she said: "Fact is, you don't know and either way is possible. There is zero evidence - none of these hooded, disguised people were caught. Overall, the libs lose in this and the alts win.When facts are missing, I always try to look at the big pic to see who profits."

So that doesn't fit your narrative of me making these claims.

Then there was this post of mine on page 10 where I said: "Because there were no "Never Trump" people in the Republican Wing? Seriously? You know you can google this stuff, right? Moderates don't count any more? Or Libertarians who don't like Trump either? The only political opinions that exist in your world are right and left? And you still haven't told us how you KNOW they were on the left and anti-Trump and not that they were assholes taking advantage of the protests to be violent and that they weren't there to peacefully protest at all (and therefore aren't affiliated with either political end of the spectrum because they weren't there for political reasons)."

But that doesn't fit your narrative either

This post from page 11 where I said: "You also don't need to be a part of the group to show up and try and turn it violent either. Almost like the violent people may not have been...*gasp*...part of the protest and just showed up! Fucking crazy! That's what we have been saying ALL ALONG!"

But that doesn't fit your narrative either.

And then this post also from page 11 where I first ask you to back up the claims you assert I made about this being a conspiracy or "false flag" or whatever, where I said: "Show me where I claimed that they were:
1) alt-right infiltrators
2) Alex Jones style "false flag" BS

edit to add: What I (and others) am saying is that there is 0 evidence to show what the political affiliation is of any of the rioters. You assume they are "illiberal leftists" but there is nothing to support that. Meaning these people may have been nothing more than assholes who showed up to take advantage of the situation. And since even you agree that the actions of the minority don't represent the entirety of a given political opinion, it is fallacious to call them "left" anything. You did that just to generate conflict. Not to be "cordial" or "civil""

So that doesn't fit your narrative either. There it is, every post I made early in the thread leading up to and going past your first false accusation of me asserting that I said that this was some sort of "false flag" or Alex Jones style bs or that the rioters were secretly right-wingers.

So, go on, show me the evidence to back up your claims because I sure as shit can't find it. Drinking Beverage

-Rick
03-02-2017, 01:24 PM
(03-02-2017 01:15 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 01:10 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You clearly have some posts of mine in mind when you assert these claims I supposedly made. Please, go find them. I want to see them. If I made these claims, I'll own up to it. I genuinely don't recall ever having made these claims. The two points I have repeatedly raised is that your claim of the rioters being on the political left is without evidence and the second point is that I find it more likely that the rioters don't represent any political leaning ideology and are more likely than not to be a group of assholes who took advantage of the situation to create havoc.

I stand by my claim. I have provide well-reasoned arguments as to why they are who I claim they are (the people cheering for them claim the same). You have variously claimed that they are apolitical or right wing, and provided no argument to is convincing, or backed up by any evidence.

I am well aware that you stand by your unsubstantiated, baseless, and evidence-less claims.

-Rick