Illiberal Left Shuts Down Free Speech with Violence (Again)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2017, 11:24 PM
RE: Illiberal Left Shuts Down Free Speech with Violence (Again)
Well the old saying comes home once again, the only thing that can bring some men down is being caught with a live boy or a dead girl.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
21-02-2017, 12:22 AM
(20-02-2017 09:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Meanwhile he's saying he's being sabotaged by the republican establishment.

Yeah because the republican establisment cares about some pipsqueak wannabe politico enough to conspire against him Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
21-02-2017, 01:26 AM
Ooh the schadenfreude is so good with this one.

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear." ~ Thomas Jefferson
[+] 2 users Like SteelCurtain's post
21-02-2017, 04:55 AM
Milo Yajsaihfdiuewhfiwefgbysahdfjgwefywbefhsdolis or how you spell his name has always been an inconsistent jackass who tries to uphold his religious beliefs at same time as being an "intellectual", like when he aruged that the Bible is a good moral guide and should model the world's laws. It doesn't work.

However, I urge everyone to watch the actual interview where the "recent controversy" came out from, instead of watching CNN's pick-and-choose journalism. The story is over a year old:

And this is DP talking about the incident yesterday.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
21-02-2017, 07:55 AM
If you took Milo's accent away and replaced it with Jeff Sessions, it becomes readily apparent you are listening to an imbecile. He hides his stupidity behind his accent.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 3 users Like tomilay's post
21-02-2017, 08:13 AM
I watched the milo podcast yesterday...Yes the whole thing. But I do agree with Elk, you should watch it.

I didn't walk away feeling any better or worse for him.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-02-2017, 09:09 AM
(21-02-2017 08:13 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I watched the milo podcast yesterday...Yes the whole thing. But I do agree with Elk, you should watch it.

I didn't walk away feeling any better or worse for him.

I watched a 4 minute explanation from him. It was enough for me to get the gist of what he says his intent was. I really don't care enough about whether he meant to defend pedophilia or not to form an opinion on that particular matter. His credibility was shot long ago. It's just fucking sad that THIS is what finally brings him down a peg in the eyes of the right. Not his misogyny. Not his racism. Not his tranphobia. Not his overall hate speech. Through all of that, the right kept their useful idiot around. Right up until he became too risky.

Also, any older person taking advantage of someone 10 years their junior is creepy. I think that at that age, 10 years makes a much bigger difference than the different between 30 and 40. But that's somewhat a different issue.
[+] 5 users Like Emma's post
21-02-2017, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2017 09:29 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
I watched him on Bill Maher, and was much more upset to see Milo offer several loads of conservative bullshit that went totally unchallenged, such as the allegation that trans* people "have a mental disorder". The guy is a walking pile of Conservapedia, and I can't believe Maher and his crew didn't know to just have someone patiently sitting at a Google-equipped laptop with PubMed already open on the screen, ready to refute every piece of bullshit upon which he bases his "oh so reasonable" expressions of "common sense". Rolleyes

The guy's a fraud, and the only reason he keeps getting away with his schtick is that no one effectively calls him on it. Maher had an opportunity to do so and squandered it. Putz.

Edit to Add: My apologies to Aliza and any of our other Jewish members for my unlicensed use of Yiddish... but frankly, when you have to express the degree of contempt that Milo and Maher have coming to them, really only Yiddish expressions will suffice! Laugh out load

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
21-02-2017, 04:58 PM
THIS JUST IN: MILO IS OPERATING A CHILD SEX RING FROM A PIZZA RESTAURANT'S BASEMENT.

[+] 5 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
21-02-2017, 05:07 PM
(21-02-2017 04:58 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  THIS JUST IN: MILO IS OPERATING A CHILD SEX RING FROM A PIZZA RESTAURANT'S BASEMENT.

They used Hilary as a cover-up.

Step 1) start child sexual ring in pizza shop
Step 2) accuse your opponent of doing the same thing
Step 3) Russians?
Step 4) take over the Whitehouse

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 3 users Like TheBeardedDude's post