Illuminati

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2011, 05:23 AM

Illuminati
Are they real? Do they really control governments? If so, are they evil?
All I know is that the very first illuminati's where atheists and I'm really interested about them. I want to know more.
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2011, 06:36 AM
RE: Illuminati
They were created by Adam Whisepaut to push aside church control and acted as a spy network.
Since then they have been "romanticized" into the group behind world events.

Are they real ?
I have no proof of that. I blindly believed so , and spent 2 years of my life being paranoid for nothing.
Now then , are there rich people and powerful people who would stop at nothing to maintain their power and interests ? Yes - a resounding definitely.
But can we associate these people with a secret society of the 18th century ? - no evidence to suggest we can.

And I want to warn you about negative evidence , when someone says "There is proof but it's covered up". Until we can verify something , it's a faith based position. People believe they are real and attribute many events to them , but have no evidence to support their claims.

Unfortunately , learning more about this group may be hard , the waters are very murky and most of the times you'll just encounter conspiracy theories rather than actual historical research.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2011, 06:37 AM

(28-05-2011 05:23 AM)SumAtheosMagnus Wrote:  Are they real? Do they really control governments? If so, are they evil?
All I know is that the very first illuminati's where atheists and I'm really interested about them. I want to know more.

It all depends on who you are referring to. Many sects and groups of people have assumed this name after the renaissance period. It has been assumed by both religious and scientific groups but their goals and principles could not be any more different. Some of them were malevolent while others were benevolent.

In pop culture, the Illuminati are a sect of elite individuals who control the world. In reality, the Illuminati are extinct (or alternatively did not have any new members for centuries).

DaVinci was considered to be one of the Illuminati, Isaac Newton was also considered to be one of them as well. My cat's great great great great great great great great great great grandmother was also supposed to be an Illuminati's pet. None of this is verifiable though. Dodgy
29-05-2011, 10:08 AM

LOL, I know these friends of mine and they call me somewhat confused because I don't believe the illuminati exist. haha lol they're hardcore Jesus fans.
29-05-2011, 03:11 PM
(29-05-2011 10:08 AM)SumAtheosMagnus Wrote:  LOL, I know these friends of mine and they call me somewhat confused because I don't believe the illuminati exist. haha lol they're hardcore Jesus fans.

Let me guess , they don't take vaccines because they're afraid of the mark of the beast , right ? Big Grin

29-05-2011, 10:38 PM

Quote:Let me guess , they don't take vaccines because they're afraid of the mark of the beast , right ? Big Grin

hahahaha yeah they think Justin Beiber is evil and music can make you kill people. hahahaha[/quote]
30-05-2011, 09:52 AM
(29-05-2011 10:38 PM)SumAtheosMagnus Wrote:  
Quote:Let me guess , they don't take vaccines because they're afraid of the mark of the beast , right ? Big Grin

hahahaha yeah they think Justin Beiber is evil and music can make you kill people. hahahaha
[/quote]

LOL - I actually feel sorry for these people. I used to be a conspiracy nut for about 2 years or so. It's a miserable existence.
And it's pointless to be afraid of something you have no evidence exists - hint,hint Wink

[+] 1 user Likes gaglamesh731's post
31-05-2011, 08:49 AM
(28-05-2011 05:23 AM)SumAtheosMagnus Wrote:  Are they real? Do they really control governments? If so, are they evil?

No, no, and no answer, respectively.

The Illuminati no longer exist. They haven't existed since 1785.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
31-05-2011, 01:55 PM

(31-05-2011 08:49 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  

The Bavarian Illuminati have a website where you could apply. They might not be the government controlling dogs you associate them with though.
31-05-2011, 05:16 PM
(31-05-2011 01:55 PM)That sly kid Wrote:  
(31-05-2011 08:49 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  

The Bavarian Illuminati have a website where you could apply.

News to me. But even if there is an organization out there which refers to itself as the Bavarian Illuminati, the fact remains that the original organization disintegrated in 1785. Several groups have taken up the name since then - including some Freemason lodges - but the Illuminati itself no longer exists.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner