Poll: Do you believe the Illuminati did it?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 25.00% 3 25.00%
No, the Muslims did! 75.00% 9 75.00%
No, the Jews did! 0% 0 0%
No, someone other thing did! 0% 0 0%
Total 12 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Illuminati Did 9/11

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: Illuminati Did 9/11
No. No. Not at all. I know the Illuminati destroyed the two towers. I'm just trying to see if you're an Illuminati plant or a true see-er like me.

I mean. Do you know what their end game is or are you getting this stuff from their counter intelligence sites?

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2014, 10:14 PM
(10-11-2014 10:11 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Blink

Facepalm

Laugh out load
If this doesn't convince you - http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrfn40NMDj1qcgioa.jpg - You really need to start doing some critical thinking on the subject.
10-11-2014, 10:31 PM
(10-11-2014 10:14 PM)Nintentacle Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 10:11 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Blink

Facepalm

Laugh out load
If this doesn't convince you - http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrfn40NMDj1qcgioa.jpg - You really need to start doing some critical thinking on the subject.

GWOG needs to exercise critical thinking? Rolleyes

Check out some of his posts. Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
10-11-2014, 10:35 PM
(10-11-2014 10:31 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(10-11-2014 10:14 PM)Nintentacle Wrote:  If this doesn't convince you - http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrfn40NMDj1qcgioa.jpg - You really need to start doing some critical thinking on the subject.

GWOG needs to exercise critical thinking? Rolleyes

Check out some of his posts. Thumbsup
Well, he definitely needs to think critically on this subject: No one should be blind to something as obvious as the picture I linked.
10-11-2014, 10:40 PM
Where did this pic come from?
Has it been proven to be untouched?
Have you checked any of the history of this pic? If so please explain what you did to confirm it's validity.
10-11-2014, 10:42 PM
Oh FFS! Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-11-2014, 10:44 PM
(10-11-2014 10:40 PM)pablo Wrote:  Where did this pic come from?
Have you checked any of the history of this pic? If so please explain what you did to confirm it's validity.
Just look at the majority of the pictures, and look at the movies/cartoons/TV shows some of them are in to validate it.
10-11-2014, 10:46 PM
(10-11-2014 10:44 PM)Nintentacle Wrote:  
Just look at the majority of the pictures, and look at the movies/cartoons/TV shows some of them are in to validate it.

Yeah, I always find proof in cartoons and TV shows. My go-to places for fact checking.

Dolt.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
10-11-2014, 10:51 PM
(10-11-2014 10:44 PM)Nintentacle Wrote:  

Facepalm For your sake, I truly hope you're joking.
If you're not, then you should not go off you meds unless your doctor says it's ok.
10-11-2014, 10:51 PM
*Decided that pretending to be nutty was too obvious.*

Nintentacle: You've almost certainly heard this before but what, even if those pictures are undoctored, does any of this even mean?

How does a repeated visual motif used to on some pictures of what was one of the most portrayed landmarks of one of the most portrayed cities.

I can also probably find pictures of things wrecking the Sydney Opera House. Would that show that the Illuminati is planning something?

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.