"Illuminati created atheism"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2016, 04:42 PM
"Illuminati created atheism"
some people really claim that Illuminati created atheism and the evolution theory.
when i looked up the websites they have spoke about scientists like bill Nye and Neil Tyson being puppets of Illuminati movement, some also says that all science studies are manipulated with false evidences to fool people.
although i think that atheism existed before what's called Illuminati so lol it's kinda hard to believe that.
at the same time what if most of scientific facts was really wrong like how we could tell if it's truly proven or not.
as i read that Darwin was a Freemason

here's a site who claims the the evolution is delusion http://nwokillers.weebly.com/the-evoluti...usion.html

i know religions are good at propaganda but sometimes i have a fear that our scientists and writers could be controlled by those organizations like Illuminati and stuff , i remember when bill nye lies about trip to the moon. so i dunno.Huh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2016, 04:47 PM
RE: "Illuminati created atheism"
Those phony bones in the ground that some people think are from dinosaucers are something God allowed the Devil to bury in the ground to lead people astray. There was a meeting in Heaven. (They have one every couple of millennium, the best known was the one when God and the devil decided to fuck with Job.) And God gave Satan permission. I heard a preacher say so, so it hasta be truth!
09-08-2016, 04:55 PM
(09-08-2016 04:47 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  Those phony bones in the ground that some people think are from dinosaucers are something God allowed the Devil to bury in the ground to lead people astray. There was a meeting in Heaven. (They have one every couple of millennium, the best known was the one when God and the devil decided to fuck with Job.) And God gave Satan permission. I heard a preacher say so, so it hasta be truth!

Facepalm sarcasm again , you know man i'm not gonna have a debate with someone and reply with jokes ya know.

what if governments and organizations are hiding truth.
we can't really believe all what scientist say.
09-08-2016, 04:55 PM
Looks like I'm gonna need a bigger box of tin foil. My hat isn't large enough to cover my eyes and ears yet.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
09-08-2016, 04:59 PM
(09-08-2016 04:55 PM)cactus Wrote:  Looks like I'm gonna need a bigger box of tin foil. My hat isn't large enough to cover my eyes and ears yet.

Sadcryface too bad.
i'm not saying that but people think this.
anyway Illuminati doesn't deny deity
09-08-2016, 05:00 PM
(09-08-2016 04:42 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  some people really claim that Illuminati created atheism and the evolution theory.

Some people claim that the Lizard People secretly put lint in our navels while we sleep.

How? Why? To what end?

Shall we begin with the fact the "The Illuminati" don't exist?

Quote:when i looked up the websites they have spoke about scientists like bill Nye and Neil Tyson being puppets of Illuminati movement, some also says that all science studies are manipulated with false evidences to fool people.

You're talking about a group of people who couldn't manage to keep the atom bomb secret. Scientists suck at conspiracies.

Quote:i remember when bill nye lies about trip to the moon. so i dunno.Huh

Come again?!?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
09-08-2016, 05:04 PM
Wait, the OP wasn't sarcasm?

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe we have just witnessed an event of shit having just gotten real. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill!
[Image: jx1DvS9.gif]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
09-08-2016, 05:04 PM
This is beyond hilarious.
09-08-2016, 05:13 PM
They did... but the kicker is, they also created GOD! Evil_monster

Now, it all ads up when you realize all humans are all apart of the Illuminati

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
09-08-2016, 05:22 PM
(09-08-2016 05:00 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(09-08-2016 04:42 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  some people really claim that Illuminati created atheism and the evolution theory.

Some people claim that the Lizard People secretly put lint in our navels while we sleep.

How? Why? To what end?

Shall we begin with the fact the "The Illuminati" don't exist?

Quote:when i looked up the websites they have spoke about scientists like bill Nye and Neil Tyson being puppets of Illuminati movement, some also says that all science studies are manipulated with false evidences to fool people.

You're talking about a group of people who couldn't manage to keep the atom bomb secret. Scientists suck at conspiracies.

Quote:i remember when bill nye lies about trip to the moon. so i dunno.Huh

Come again?!?

how can you deny Illuminati existence, you know many people were exposed to be members of them ( obama , jay z , nixon , the queen , bush, beyonce and many )

through the history they were mentioned that they helped in the french revolution.
it's all written in wikipedia .
plus most of corporations are owned by people who control the world's economy

[Image: 3.png]