"Illuminati created atheism"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2016, 05:27 PM
RE: "Illuminati created atheism"
Oh this is too much to handle
[Image: bpyLmIQ.gif]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
09-08-2016, 05:27 PM
(09-08-2016 05:13 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  They did... but the kicker is, they also created GOD! Evil_monster

Now, it all ads up when you realize all humans are all apart of the Illuminati

LOL nah

how can they create something existed before they exist

religions was founded 6000 years ago
the Illuminati was founded on 1 May 1776.

i'm just asking can we trust everything scientists say?
09-08-2016, 05:33 PM
(09-08-2016 04:55 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  Facepalm sarcasm again , you know man i’m not gonna have a debate with someone and reply with jokes ya know.

I’m sure you don’t mean a debate.

de·bate
dəˈbāt/
noun
1. a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.

(09-08-2016 04:55 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  some people really claim that Illuminati created atheism and the evolution theory.

Some people claim that the hobby of NOT collecting stamps was created by the Illuminati too, coincidence? I think not!

(09-08-2016 04:55 PM)‘rosechaos Wrote:  i remember when bill nye lies about trip to the moon. so i dunno

i remember when the pronoun “I” was capitalized, it wasn’t so long ago.

i also remember when proper names such as “Bill Nye” were capitalized.

The illuminati have been waging a war against capitalization for years now, it seems that they have gotten to you! Resist if you can! We are here for you...ya know?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
09-08-2016, 05:34 PM
(09-08-2016 05:27 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  
(09-08-2016 05:13 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  They did... but the kicker is, they also created GOD! Evil_monster

Now, it all ads up when you realize all humans are all apart of the Illuminati

LOL nah

how can they create something existed before they exist

religions was founded 6000 years ago
the Illuminati was founded on 1 May 1776.

i'm just asking can we trust everything scientists say?

The Illuminati is a product of the Freemasons who came from that other group that were called Knights Templar, or so I understand it. From the time of the Crusades. Though I have no beliefs in that direction.
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
09-08-2016, 05:39 PM
(09-08-2016 04:42 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  some people really claim that Illuminati created atheism and the evolution theory.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_atheism
"Diagoras of Melos (5th century BCE) is known as the "first atheist". He blasphemed by making public the Eleusinian Mysteries and discouraging people from being initiated. Somewhat later (c. 300 BCE), the Cyrenaic philosopher Theodorus of Cyrene is supposed to have denied that gods exist and wrote a book On the Gods expounding his views."

So the Illuminati existed in the 5th century BCE?

(09-08-2016 05:27 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  religions was founded 6000 years ago

where did you get that idea?

Quote:the Illuminati was founded on 1 May 1776.

Well, that's a bit after the 5th century BCE so I guess that blows your first point out of the water

Quote:i'm just asking can we trust everything scientists say?

Of course not. We trust what has been verified and has proven to be reliable.

Quote:anti-religions anti stupid

You're doing it wrong then

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
09-08-2016, 05:40 PM
(09-08-2016 04:42 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  some people really claim that Illuminati created atheism and the evolution theory.
when i looked up the websites they have spoke about scientists like bill Nye and Neil Tyson being puppets of Illuminati movement, some also says that all science studies are manipulated with false evidences to fool people.
although i think that atheism existed before what's called Illuminati so lol it's kinda hard to believe that.
at the same time what if most of scientific facts was really wrong like how we could tell if it's truly proven or not.
as i read that Darwin was a Freemason

here's a site who claims the the evolution is delusion http://nwokillers.weebly.com/the-evoluti...usion.html

i know religions are good at propaganda but sometimes i have a fear that our scientists and writers could be controlled by those organizations like Illuminati and stuff , i remember when bill nye lies about trip to the moon. so i dunno.Huh

One of the reasons Socrates was executed, aside from political reasons, was he was suspected of being an atheist.

I just did a quick net search and found this.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
09-08-2016, 05:45 PM
They're All Over Pop Culture Illuminati is real.
Pyramids Are Everywhere ,Celebrities Do Kinda Rule The World.

so why not it's easy to make up lies and wrong theories.
how would we really know if some scientist is wrong or right.
09-08-2016, 05:49 PM
(09-08-2016 05:45 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  They're All Over Pop Culture Illuminati is real.
Pyramids Are Everywhere ,Celebrities Do Kinda Rule The World.

Then you mean scientology.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
09-08-2016, 05:50 PM
(09-08-2016 05:39 PM)unfogged Wrote:  

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_atheism
"Diagoras of Melos (5th century BCE) is known as the "first atheist". He blasphemed by making public the Eleusinian Mysteries and discouraging people from being initiated. Somewhat later (c. 300 BCE), the Cyrenaic philosopher Theodorus of Cyrene is supposed to have denied that gods exist and wrote a book On the Gods expounding his views."

So the Illuminati existed in the 5th century BCE?

(09-08-2016 05:27 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  religions was founded 6000 years ago

where did you get that idea?

Quote:the Illuminati was founded on 1 May 1776.

Well, that's a bit after the 5th century BCE so I guess that blows your first point out of the water

Quote:i'm just asking can we trust everything scientists say?

Of course not. We trust what has been verified and has proven to be reliable.

Quote:anti-religions anti stupid

You're doing it wrong then

LOL im anti stupid thats why im trying to figure things out.

"Of course not. We trust what has been verified and has proven to be reliable. "
yes but how about history ? hidden evidences , like what if solomon temple does really exist and it was real but government or some group are trying to keep it hidden.
09-08-2016, 05:56 PM
(09-08-2016 04:55 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  what if governments and organizations are hiding truth.
we can't really believe all what scientist say.

Laugh out load .. Laugh out load .. Laugh out load
Bullshit. Scientists are very competitive. ANY chance to debunk each other and get the fame would be taken.

If you can't believe what scientists say, you would not be typing on a computer powered by electricity, and you would never go to the doctor.
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post