"Illuminati created atheism"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2016, 06:30 PM
RE: "Illuminati created atheism"
Illuminati is bullshit. Just a bunch of conspiracy theorist nutjobs connecting whatever dots they pull out of their ass, along with a healthy dose of confirmation bias.

Funny, I was talking to my coworker today about the Illuminati. If I was one of those conspiracy theorists I would say that rosechaos was part of the Illuminati, and she created this thread to leave behind some kind of clue for me. Since that's the kind of shit they do for some reason.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
09-08-2016, 06:35 PM
You might be right but you might be wrong as well, so am i.
but we both know that we can't trust history at all and some things are really hidden by higher people of power.
right?
human beings could misunderstand things.
I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT ILLUMINATI CREATED ATHEISM.
i was just being skeptic about modern science scientists like Bill Nye. that's it.
i was looking up his scientific history and everyone says he's not a scientist he's just an actor that what made me publish this thread.
09-08-2016, 06:37 PM
(09-08-2016 06:24 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-08-2016 06:11 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  i'm not talking about material science that can be seen and proven by experience

i mean some historians would FAKE evidences , you know people can fake history, change stories and hide stuff from us.
can't they manipulate people ? i guess they can

Rose. May I ask some basic questions about you?

LOL i know you will offend me somehow but go ahead, worth it.
09-08-2016, 06:39 PM
(09-08-2016 06:35 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  You might be right but you might be wrong as well, so am i.
but we both know that we can't trust history at all and some things are really hidden by higher people of power.
right?
i was just being skeptic about modern science scientists like Bill Nye. that's it.
i was looking up his scientific history and everyone says he's not a scientist he's just an actor that what made me publish this thread.

He's an engineer that also knows stuff about science, from what I understand. He hosted a kids show about science in the 90s.

A show that my lazy-ass science teachers would turn on when they ran out of stuff to talk about. Which I was cool with, because it was an entertaining show.
09-08-2016, 06:40 PM
Oh, and if the Illuminati is composed of nice guys like Bill Nye then I'd say let them do their thing.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
09-08-2016, 06:43 PM
(09-08-2016 06:35 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  You might be right but you might be wrong as well, so am i.
right?

So what constitutes someone being a "scientist?" Do they not believe he has been and was an engineer with a degree in engineering before his media job?

Who is the everyone? It's kinda that talk that leads people to make statements about the illustrious "THEY" when talking about things that are silly. The never identified or internally examined blame and fear of others.

Skepticism can be used to also distrust the claims of distrust too... because just being questioning one way and at one time isn't a good use of critical thought. It can be used thoroughly or minutely depending on the utilization of a person.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
09-08-2016, 06:43 PM
(09-08-2016 06:39 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
right?

He's an engineer that also knows stuff about science, from what I understand. He hosted a kids show about science in the 90s.

A show that my lazy-ass science teachers would turn on when they ran out of stuff to talk about. Which I was cool with, because it was an entertaining show.

he's also an active atheist who likes to bully Christians on tv lmao
and i watched hid debate about Noah ark, he won like a boss. but people call him fake dumb scientist . that fooled and "ruined " whole scientific facts with experiments that didnt really work, that kinda made me doubtful about him
09-08-2016, 06:55 PM
(09-08-2016 06:43 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  
(09-08-2016 06:39 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  He's an engineer that also knows stuff about science, from what I understand. He hosted a kids show about science in the 90s.

he's also an active atheist who likes to bully Christians on tv lmao
and i watched hid debate about Noah ark, he won like a boss. but people call him fake dumb scientist . that fooled and "ruined " whole scientific facts with experiments that didnt really work, that kinda made me doubtful about him

If by "bully" you mean "make them look like the fools they are by presenting logic" then yeah, I guess you'd be right. He's was amazingly patient in his debate with Ham. Didn't seem like a bully to me.

What experiments are you talking about?
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
09-08-2016, 06:59 PM
(09-08-2016 06:37 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  
(09-08-2016 06:24 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Rose. May I ask some basic questions about you?

LOL i know you will offend me somehow but go ahead, worth it.

I just want to know what type of education and basic religious history you've had.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-08-2016, 07:29 PM
I think we found a woman for I&I. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat