"Illuminati created atheism"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: "Illuminati created atheism"
(09-08-2016 06:35 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  You might be right but you might be wrong as well, so am i.
but we both know that we can't trust history at all and some things are really hidden by higher people of power.
right?
human beings could misunderstand things.
I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT ILLUMINATI CREATED ATHEISM.
i was just being skeptic about modern science scientists like Bill Nye. that's it.
i was looking up his scientific history and everyone says he's not a scientist he's just an actor that what made me publish this thread.

If you don't trust science then get off the computer! It was invented by scientists!!!!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2016, 07:36 PM
(09-08-2016 07:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-08-2016 06:35 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  You might be right but you might be wrong as well, so am i.
but we both know that we can't trust history at all and some things are really hidden by higher people of power.
right?
i was just being skeptic about modern science scientists like Bill Nye. that's it.
i was looking up his scientific history and everyone says he's not a scientist he's just an actor that what made me publish this thread.

If you don't trust science then get off the computer! It was invented by scientists!!!!

The sincere thing to do would be to kill yourself. Since your ancestors probably would be dead by now due to scientists discovering antibodies for diseases.
09-08-2016, 07:40 PM
right?

Then why name the thread the way you did. You are being dishonest in what you post.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-08-2016, 07:42 PM
Rose. Read this. It is both funny and interesting.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
09-08-2016, 07:42 PM
(09-08-2016 06:03 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  
(09-08-2016 05:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Laugh out load .. Laugh out load .. Laugh out load
Bullshit. Scientists are very competitive. ANY chance to debunk each other and get the fame would be taken.

If you can't believe what scientists say, you would not be typing on a computer powered by electricity, and you would never go to the doctor.
Facepalm

i meant by not believing their theories and un proven studies.

You don't know what you are saying.
Their "theories" are published and debated and debunked.
If they have no evidence they have no "study".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
09-08-2016, 08:31 PM
This is news why?

#sigh
09-08-2016, 08:41 PM
(09-08-2016 08:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This is news why?

Nobody knows. Which is why I am linking this. Watch one player punch his team mate. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-08-2016, 10:05 PM
(09-08-2016 06:35 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  but we both know that we can't trust history at all and some things are really hidden by higher people of power.

What you really need to realize is, is that Kim Kardashian really runs the world.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
10-08-2016, 02:53 AM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
10-08-2016, 03:06 AM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.