Illuminati murdered Robin Williams

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Illuminati murdered Robin Williams
Um. Okie-dokie. So the Illumi-nutti (ha ha, get it? ) killed Robin Williams as explained in this video. If only Robin Williams were alive to hear this he'd die laughing.

Facepalm

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: Illuminati murdered Robin Williams
(26-10-2014 04:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Um. Okie-dokie. So the Illumi-nutti (ha ha, get it? ) killed Robin Williams as explained in this video. If only Robin Williams were alive to hear this he'd die laughing.

Facepalm

satire, right?

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
26-10-2014, 06:01 PM
(26-10-2014 05:51 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(26-10-2014 04:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Um. Okie-dokie. So the Illumi-nutti (ha ha, get it? ) killed Robin Williams as explained in this video. If only Robin Williams were alive to hear this he'd die laughing.

Facepalm

satire, right?

I can't tell. I've listened to it twice and the first time I thought it was satire but then the second time I felt it was real. Unfortunately there are so many crazy people who believe this shit that the video might be for real.

26-10-2014, 06:18 PM
(26-10-2014 06:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(26-10-2014 05:51 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  satire, right?

I can't tell. I've listened to it twice and the first time I thought it was satire but then the second time I felt it was real. Unfortunately there are so many crazy people who believe this shit that the video might be for real.
I can barely watch this crap anymore. Money is the root of all evil yet they get paid for views and accept paypal donations. I'm trying to figure out if this whole Illuminati crap is just some internet joke, but then you also get those wackos on TV. They got everyone thinking that the back of a dollar is Illuminati or mason symbols. pfff....

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
28-10-2014, 06:26 PM
(26-10-2014 05:51 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  

Facepalm

satire, right?
Probably not. It's by The Vigilant Christian and the dude's always struck me as being, well, a lying moron but a sincere lying moron.
28-10-2014, 08:10 PM
(26-10-2014 04:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  If only Robin Williams were alive to hear this he'd die laughing.

Too soon Dodgy
29-10-2014, 05:57 AM
Oh, brother. I hope he's not serious. Unfortunately, I think he's being for real.

The warrior thing is ridiculous. Dude, it's wrestling. Most of it is about the theatrics. Anyone who has watched wrestling for more than 2 seconds knows that.

I've watched several videos of people trying to prove the Illuminati, and the amount of deception is crazy. What's more crazy is the amount of people who actually believe it. No

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
29-10-2014, 06:21 AM
(28-10-2014 06:26 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(26-10-2014 05:51 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  satire, right?
Probably not. It's by The Vigilant Christian and the dude's always struck me as being, well, a lying moron but a sincere lying moron.

How does one go about being both sincere and a liar...?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-10-2014, 07:57 AM
^If somebody states something that is untrue they are lying. If somebody believes that it's true (If they're being sincere.) they're mistaken.

Sincere and lying sounds harsher and is more dismissive than saying that they're mistaken.
Sorry for confusion.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
29-10-2014, 10:07 AM
(29-10-2014 05:57 AM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  Oh, brother. I hope he's not serious. Unfortunately, I think he's being for real.

The warrior thing is ridiculous. Dude, it's wrestling. Most of it is about the theatrics. Anyone who has watched wrestling for more than 2 seconds knows that.

I've watched several videos of people trying to prove the Illuminati, and the amount of deception is crazy. What's more crazy is the amount of people who actually believe it. No

I think it's for real too. The stupidity of my fellow human beings has always been somewhat disappointing to me so I hate discovering more and more of it and this is a prime example of ignorance. I like it when I find people who are intelligent and smart. It's the best.

[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post