Illuminati murdered Robin Williams

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2014, 07:57 AM
RE: Illuminati murdered Robin Williams
(10-11-2014 09:59 PM)Nintentacle Wrote:  To put it simply - Right before they announced Robin Williams killed himself, and as it got released, there was a re-run of a Family Guy episode where he (Robin) either was going to kill himself or did kill himself was airing.

Obviously their attempt to bump him off after the initial airing, and any subsequent re-runs of the same episode, failed.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
11-11-2014, 08:02 AM
(10-11-2014 09:59 PM)Nintentacle Wrote:  To put it simply - Right before they announced Robin Williams killed himself, and as it got released, there was a re-run of a Family Guy episode where he (Robin) either was going to kill himself or did kill himself was airing.
Jesus poledancing Christ, if your IQ got any lower it'd be legal to harvest your organs.
Facepalm
[+] 8 users Like DunkleSeele's post
12-11-2014, 10:20 AM

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
12-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Ahh, The Vigilant Chirstian, my favorite crazy shithead on Youtube. Only slightly crazier than GMan.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
12-11-2014, 12:12 PM
(11-11-2014 08:02 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  
Jesus poledancing Christ, if your IQ got any lower it'd be legal to harvest your organs.
Facepalm

**Rolling on ground laughing my ass off**

Omg omg omg!!!

(Takes notes to use in the future)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post