Illuminati, satan and .... krumping?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2014, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2014 09:34 AM by Logisch.)
Illuminati, satan and .... krumping?
Apparently this type of music is "the devil's music" and apparently dancing to them helps satan lead yourself to hell. WUT? I love the low and ominous sounding organ in the background that sounds all spooky while she talks. I'm not sure if I should be sad, or laugh... People actually believe this crap? Check out the comments.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Illuminati, satan and .... krumping?
Consider
Blink
Shocking
Weeping

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
13-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Bitch could benefit from some demonic fornification.
Oh my god!!, lord yes!!, praise jesus!! Should be vocalised sitting on penis not pews.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post
13-04-2014, 09:59 AM
Thank you for posting this thread I am literally sobbing everywhere Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
13-04-2014, 10:01 AM
(13-04-2014 09:59 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Thank you for posting this thread I am literally sobbing everywhere Weeping

I know right? It's like a train wreck. It's terrible and sad. But I couldn't stop crying and laughing with mixed feelings that things like this exist.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
13-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Holy cow, I actually watched this whole thing.

I will never understand how people believe this shit.

I can't even imagine the fear of everything that people who think like that must have - the distrust, how they fear the general public...

man, if everyone who does yoga or dances or listens to mainstream music is possessed, there are not a whole lot of people you can trust in this world.

Sad, just sad...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-04-2014, 12:37 PM
Okay, I am a little over halfway through watching this.

Anyone else disturbed by the stop/start video of the woman speaking? It seems like the whole speech was spliced together nearly word by word.

This whole think is the biggest bunch of BS I have seen strung together in a long time.

I did enjoy a lot of the dance...perhaps I am now possessed...Evil_monster

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-04-2014, 12:46 PM
(13-04-2014 12:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Okay, I am a little over halfway through watching this.

Anyone else disturbed by the stop/start video of the woman speaking? It seems like the whole speech was spliced together nearly word by word.

This whole think is the biggest bunch of BS I have seen strung together in a long time.

I did enjoy a lot of the dance...perhaps I am now possessed...Evil_monster

I particularly love the low key organ that continues playing the same ominous sound/note every time she speaks. I like to imagine there was a guy with a tinfoil hat in the background holding down one key the entire time she talked.

13-04-2014, 01:01 PM
This may be the new low with which I gauge stupidity.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
14-04-2014, 01:52 AM
I thought this was just a joke at first but it seems not. Sadcryface2

Well, yet again the level of stupid leaves me...well...Shocking...the replaying of the telepathic connection looked a lot like really good choreography to me or maybe I am just possessed by a demon, what with the spirit world being faster than our world and everything Facepalm

The only thing I can think is the dancing was pretty cool so I guess I when I go to hell at least there will be some good shows on.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais