Illuminati vs NWO

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2014, 04:03 PM
Illuminati vs NWO
Im getting tired of seeing people go illuminati when they are talking about the new world order. Okay here is the differences between them.

Illuminati:
Was a organization for enlightenment

Was organized to do intellectual things that the church would kill them for.

Was a very scientific community.

NWO

Plans to change the world for a one world government

Is said to be associated with aliens

Is said to control all the businesses

Even when you look them up they aren't really connected

You do want to know something funny. Christians call the NWO conspiracy Illuminati, and the illuminati was a science promoting organization. Its almost like christans want to destroy and demonize science.Consider Coincidence? I think so but who knows maybe the NWO is run by christians to make a one world theocracy(or Muslims what ever one floats your boat.)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Illuminati vs NWO
Facepalm Weeping

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-03-2014, 04:09 PM
(09-03-2014 04:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Facepalm Weeping

Was it something I said.

09-03-2014, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2014 07:44 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
I think you just took it too seriously.

The Illuminati was an actual historical organization, but the Illuminati that conspiracy theorists refer usually has NOTHING to do with that and is in fact generally synonymous with all the ideas embodied by the NWO (ie: super-secret, powerful, world controlling organization). Hence, your distinction isn't really applicable or all-together meaningful.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
09-03-2014, 08:40 PM
(09-03-2014 07:38 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I think you just took it too seriously.

The Illuminati was an actual historical organization, but the Illuminati that conspiracy theorists refer usually has NOTHING to do with that and is in fact generally synonymous with all the ideas embodied by the NWO (ie: super-secret, powerful, world controlling organization). Hence, your distinction isn't really applicable or all-together meaningful.

Yes i know they call it that but i wonder why?

09-03-2014, 08:42 PM
(09-03-2014 08:40 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 07:38 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I think you just took it too seriously.

Yes i know they call it that but i wonder why?

Because it sounds good and people have heard of it. Anything to lend even the impression of credibility to their lunatic ravings.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-03-2014, 08:46 PM
(09-03-2014 08:42 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 08:40 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Yes i know they call it that but i wonder why?

Because it sounds good and people have heard of it. Anything to lend even the impression of credibility to their lunatic ravings.

I guess I mean Illuminati rolls off the tongue much better. That and it is so they can have a clear distinction about the new world order they are talking about.

09-03-2014, 08:52 PM
(09-03-2014 08:46 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 08:42 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Because it sounds good and people have heard of it. Anything to lend even the impression of credibility to their lunatic ravings.

I guess I mean Illuminati rolls off the tongue much better. That and it is so they can have a clear distinction about the new world order they are talking about.

Well I would hazard most of the people that subscribe to these theories tend to be anti-intellectuals (the scientists are in on the plot, man) and in all likelihood think the NWO is this:

Not a shadowy group the rules the world.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-03-2014, 08:56 PM
(09-03-2014 08:52 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 08:46 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I guess I mean Illuminati rolls off the tongue much better. That and it is so they can have a clear distinction about the new world order they are talking about.

Well I would hazard most of the people that subscribe to these theories tend to be anti-intellectuals (the scientists are in on the plot, man) and in all likelihood think the NWO is this:

Not a shadowy group the rules the world.

It is strange, I actually think this whole Illuminati thing is really the medias way of making money off religious frantics and woo lovers.

10-03-2014, 01:46 AM
I think you are confusing the NWO with the free masons. Am I right?
I don't know.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post