Illuminati

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2 Average
12-03-2011, 06:51 PM
RE: Illuminati
Quote:Thanks, sosa, I will be sure to check it out, I have been watching some illuminati videos, There is so much reference, symbolism toward the same thing, like the music industry all points something going to happen.
Correlation does not imply causation.

Quote:Really interesting stuff about Illuminati and how they are behind everything of this world. They should be gone once the R.B.E is in place. Zday not New world order.

Which will never happen, and wonder why bush,media, musics mentions about it. It's really suspicious.

This really proves you've learned nothing from what everyone has been telling you so far.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2011, 07:00 PM

(12-03-2011 12:19 PM)Laxion Wrote:  I'm not sure if it was cherry picking it was showing lots the symbolism in many various movies... The 9/11 symbolism is what really shocked me the most... there was several of them...

I was going to compose a video of all of the movies before 2001 that didn't have any reference to it, but I felt like that may take me waaaaaaaaaaay too long. If they had showed me EVERY major movie production to have a /clear/ reference to the "Illuminati" in it, then I may have something worth looking into.

And the freemasons are not illuminati lol (and they also use the all-seeing eye as one of their marks). The hand of the freemasons in work, like the sign on the building in the Simpsons... Eh, we know the freemasons exist. We really don't know what they do though.

Oh, and from wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry...opposition Wrote:Conspiracy theorists have long associated Freemasonry with the New World Order and the Illuminati, and state that Freemasonry as an organisation is either bent on world domination or already secretly in control of world politics. Historically, Freemasonry has attracted criticism – and suppression – from both the politically extreme right (e.g. Nazi Germany)[87][88] and the extreme left (e.g. the former Communist states in Eastern Europe).[66] The Fraternity has encountered both applause for supposedly founding, and opposition for supposedly thwarting, liberal democracy (such as the United States of America).

This is interesting because the Thule Society was the one actually trying to take over the world- in WW2. And the freemasons opposed the thule society.
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2011, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2011 07:53 AM by BnW.)
(12-03-2011 01:30 PM)Laxion Wrote:  That's a very good point actually, about auto pilot by entering the desire gps. Another counter is that is was a tight control air space, and aerospace failed to shoot down enemy plane.

What the hell are you talking about? First, there was no "enemy plane". These were commercial airliners. Second, there is no "tight control air space" where the US shoots down planes. This may seem difficult to comprehend but New York City does not actually have anti-aircraft batteries or the means to shoot planes down. Seriously, that is about as stupid an argument as I've ever seen.

As for the rest of that jibberish .. whatever. Believe what you want. Be as delusional as you want. The saddest thing about your generation is that you can be sold any load of bullshit as fact without having to ever leave the house.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
13-03-2011, 03:46 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2011 06:57 PM by MasterRottweiler.)
In the name of Timothy F*ck, What the hell is wrong with conspiranoid people?. Tragedy occurs and those nutf*cks start yelling ILLUMINATI, CONSPIRACY, COINCIDENCES, SIGNS, etc.

It makes me angry when people like that make profit from a tragedy. After the tsunami of 2004 and the earthquake on China in 2008, conspiranoids said something about the HAARP project, 08/19/1985 an earthquake occurred in Mexico, I was 1 year old, my family lost a lot of friends on that day, one aunt of mine is medic, and she saw a lot of dead newborn babies when one of the biggest hospitals of Mexico City collapsed, and then a lot of so called "psychic" nutf*cks started to yell "I SAW THIS COMMING...", "THE SIGNS WERE THERE...", etc, and the saddest part is that a lot of people bought that sh*t even knowing that there were a lot of families who lost loved ones.

I dont know if they are already vomiting their BS in your local media about the recent events over Japan. Speaking of which, I've already started to hear arguments on local TV shows and webpages here in Mexico about this too, from the HAARP project to the Planet X approaching bullsh*t, I think that is ridiculously offensive IMO.

Tragedy occurs, a lot of people die, and they just make profit from it? WTF? They are just nutf*cks who survive thanks to the gullible, dumb-downed masses of slobs.

I could challenge you to confront any person who lost loved ones back in 2001 and tell them "you are a liar! you are part of the conspiration, your relative/friend is just pretending to be dead" and then see if you get punched in the face.

Sorry but thats the way I see this, and I'm sorry that you can't tell presentation from reality. End of rant... Peace.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-03-2011, 09:47 PM

Eh, i don't mind conspiracies too much really. I believe people SHOULD stay on their toes and not believe everything they see.. but... the same applies to 90% of the conspiracy theories out there. People need to stop believing every piece of crap conspiracy they see.
14-03-2011, 07:17 AM
I use to read up a lot on Freemasonry when I was into conspiracy theories.
A lot of the propaganda conspiracy against them is from a fundamentalist Christian perspective.
They are considered evil for allowing everyone in their group , regardless of faith , as opposed to some Christian Churches.
A lot of anti-Semites consider them to be in league with jews to take over the world , and if I'm not mistaken , many freemasons met their end alongside jews in concentration camps.

They're just a club - a secretive club a lot of rich people join for prestige and connections , but nothing more.They may have weird and obfuscated rituals but at the end of the day who cares - every group has odd rituals they apply to its members.

As for the all seeing eye - it started out as a Christian symbol that's not being used today anymore.It remains popular in some masonic symbolism but that's about it.
http://www.catholic-saints.info/catholic...symbol.htm

14-03-2011, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2011 05:53 PM by Laxion.)
Guys, I don't buy into Illuminati that much. I just know that they are just a rich minority. It's the 9/11 references in the movies, that got me curious. Not really the triangle,( eye seeing part) that part is biased.
Edit: nvm the 9/11 seems pretty bull, I will be unsure about it, until I have seen all those movies scences on the dvd of it , or other things. Well I'm not really going to become a dedicated researcher that researches this for days. So I will just say I don't know if it fake or not.

What do you guys mean believe in what I want ? As long they have good supporting evidence.

MasterRottweiler, I didn't mean it like that love. I meant it wouldn't be nice to lie to the people on what really happen. People who lost their loves ones, would love to know the truth on what really happen. After all there was no major investigation, it has been pull off by bush, and bush doesn't even want to talk about it, but rather talk behind close doors, with no one listening to it. His excuse was, The enemy terrorists would want information about it. The fact he didn't tell anyone about the 9/11 incident, or if he didn't know, he would of say I don't know. But rather kinda insist he does.

Yeah I know it's such a tragedy okay, just don't go exaggerating it, I'm saying if 9/11 was actually an inside job, you guys are still losing loves ones in the war. WAR IS POINTLESS, PEACE IS WHAT WE NEED, WE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO DISCUSS NICELY. Well anyways, those wars were never meant to have, yet the Americans, and my country Canadians will continue to suffer fighting for this pointless cause. Please understand that I don't want this war to continue, and even if this isn't a inside job, it is still pointless to war that causes suffering for countries that are fighting each other.

BnW Enemy planes, as in HI jacked planes. USA haded aerospace, that was suppose to control the air space of the country. They just happen to be doing jet training missions while the planes got hi-jacked. Some planes were even far away. Hm... forgot the specifics, maybe I should of taken notes, don't wanna go search it up again.

just come do your own 3 hour researched on this topic, I have arrive to that answers myself with many others that it was an inside job. Guys just get your own answers on things.

Well just check out my 9/11 coincident topic, there are professionals who doubt them 1000 of them happens to be architectural, engineers.

Please sir, do not swear, not very intelligent or wise at all.

Kikko you know that video you sent me, I don't if I can really trust that debunker, I mean there is much more dislikes than likes. A welder doesn't trust it's aluminum or thermate/thermite. You know what I agree with him, and to be honest, I now reject that debunker and the iron, I just want to see the blueprint of that section of the building, and see what it was made of at first, until then, I won't say anything about that part. Well, I'm more with thermate, because it was found at the buildings. But the authority rejects it.

daemonowner I reject the Illuminati mostly, now after watching some videos on it. I didn't even believe it, just curious about it at first, and now really in denial of them. The only thing that really bothers me about it, it's the 9/11 symbolism in the movie, while the eye, triangle, bull, is all crap.

SacrieurIlluminati seem's pretty bull actually. I don't believe in it totally. Just feels like a rich minority group, and money can do things that's all.

gaglamesh731Yeah your right, all those symbols are crap actually, the only thing that bothers me is 9/11 symbol. Maybe it was made up. I guess I started believing it because I was being scared, and how they exaggerate about they controlling everything. Illuminati is just probably a rich group of people. I don't even buy that anymore now.

I guess it's nice of them to get my scared of them because of how they say they monitor everything, your entire life! It reminds me when I was scared of hell, and just believe it, don't worry, I shook loose after 3 days recovering from fear.

sosaThanks, that was acutally a scared tactic to me for believing it.Also many things about it. I no longer do, except 9/11 symbols seems controversial, I don't fully believe in those 911 symbols, until I actually seen every movie scenes on those with a different source to be for sure. but for not, just unsure. Seems pretty bull now.

You know that video, I don't even believe in all those crap( ufo, bomb detector, the example), The only conspiracy that makes sense to me is 9/11. With all of it's data and reasoning the skeptics provided. Especially how bush doesn't admit or tell us about 9/11. That's why I don't trust him and the government run investigation. Been researching this for 3 hours, it's my conclusion.

Yeah I think I may consider leaving this forum, well actually not even talk about sensitive topics if I were to be insulted, and humiliated. I'm beginning to feel distance to ever trusting you guys.
15-03-2011, 08:05 AM
Powerful people tend to pull the strings one way or the other.
It's MUCH less secretive than you think
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7f6ccfUYFo

Here's a journalist pretending to be one of the Koch billionaire oil tycoon brothers calling a politician they helped put into office.
Things are VERY straight-forward Tongue

As for conspiracies - why put your logo on everything ?! That's how you keep a secret plot hidden ?! - by putting your logo everywhere ?

I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable but I think the majority of people here are atheists because of skepticism.They apply that skepticism to everything , including conspiracy theories.

As for 9/11 - yes , it has been used as a cheap propaganda tool , and yes it did happen because of the incompetence of the Bush administration , and yes it has been used to start an illegal war costing the lives of many innocent human beings - but that doesn't make it a sinister conspiracy of the global elite.

15-03-2011, 09:40 AM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2011 09:47 AM by Kikko.)
Quote:Kikko you know that video you sent me, I don't if I can really trust that debunker, I mean there is much more dislikes than likes. A welder doesn't trust it's aluminum or thermate/thermite. You know what I agree with him, and to be honest, I now reject that debunker and the iron, I just want to see the blueprint of that section of the building, and see what it was made of at first, until then, I won't say anything about that part. Well, I'm more with thermate, because it was found at the buildings. But the authority rejects it.
The dislikes are because of the people who view it. Music videos have alot of likes (except for 'miracles) because most of the viewers are listeners of the artist. The same goes for conspiracy videos: who are most active about 911? Conspiracy theorists. Who are the most active on 'miracles'? People who like magnets.
Not sure if I can find you the blueprints.

Thermate found at the buildings? You mean this kind of photos?: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PcI9awojNLQ/Rh...gliate.jpg
A good read (mostly pictures): http://11-settembre.blogspot.com/2007/04...steel.html

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
29-03-2011, 10:23 AM

I think Stanley Kubrick was obsessed with Illuminati. Case in point.
[+] 1 user Likes Barryskoolaid's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mark Dice, Weird Al Yankovic and the Illuminati JDog554 8 141 21-07-2014 07:28 AM
Last Post: JDog554
  Illuminati, satan and .... krumping? Logisch 25 538 22-04-2014 08:24 PM
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Illuminati vs NWO Metazoa Zeke 14 319 10-03-2014 01:23 PM
Last Post: rampant.a.i.
  Islam predicted the Illuminati ("false messiah") allahuakbar 22 7,680 03-05-2013 02:24 AM
Last Post: Vera
  Would you vote for it and is it fair, to have the Illuminati pay their share? Greatest I am 5 408 23-03-2013 09:48 AM
Last Post: Heathen