Illuminati

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2 Average
04-04-2011, 03:03 PM

RE: Illuminati
Laxion

Has it occurred to you that since the Illuminati were freethinkers, then their descendants would naturally be atheists? In fact, Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Daniel Dennett, A. C. Grayling and Sam Harris are coordinating world events in such a way that in 2012 there will be a simultaneous collapse of all national governments. At which point, Our People, who we have been carefully placing in positions close to the levers of power, will take over and cede all sovereign rights to the United Nations, thus declaring One World Government.

Since you are clearly very close to understanding what is going on, it was thought best to offer you a place in the upcoming New World Order, if you will come in with us to further the conspiracy.

We can offer you good grades, the pick of any girl/boy friend you choose, and entry to your college of choice. Should you refuse our gracious offer, please reflect on the fact that you have walked into the lion's den of your own free will, and will not be permitted to leave without agreeing either to help us, or maintain a strict silence on 911, the Illuminati, Freemasons and the cunningly concealed fact that the sun orbits the earth.

You have 7 (seven) days in which to give us your answer. Think carefully about this. Remember - we know who you are.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like riggbeck's post
04-04-2011, 03:24 PM
(04-04-2011 03:03 PM)riggbeck Wrote:  Laxion

Has it occurred to you that since the Illuminati were freethinkers, then their descendants would naturally be atheists? In fact, Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Daniel Dennett, A. C. Grayling and Sam Harris are coordinating world events in such a way that in 2012 there will be a simultaneous collapse of all national governments. At which point, Our People, who we have been carefully placing in positions close to the levers of power, will take over and cede all sovereign rights to the United Nations, thus declaring One World Government.

Since you are clearly very close to understanding what is going on, it was thought best to offer you a place in the upcoming New World Order, if you will come in with us to further the conspiracy.

We can offer you good grades, the pick of any girl/boy friend you choose, and entry to your college of choice. Should you refuse our gracious offer, please reflect on the fact that you have walked into the lion's den of your own free will, and will not be permitted to leave without agreeing either to help us, or maintain a strict silence on 911, the Illuminati, Freemasons and the cunningly concealed fact that the sun orbits the earth.

You have 7 (seven) days in which to give us your answer. Think carefully about this. Remember - we know who you are.

Stop messing with our already narrow scope of reality Big Grin

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2011, 08:10 AM
My answer to conspiracy theories in general is that the best thing to come of them is the band Muse. So from now on any thread that pops up I will post their corresponding music video. Or at least song, they've made songs about all sorts of them.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
05-04-2011, 08:33 AM
Do you like Muse Lilith?
Say yes for +1 rep.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
05-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Yes I like Muse =p they are the best thing to come out of conspiracy theories =p

I'm a fan of many types of music, and they're Canadian. Gotta love Canadian bands.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
05-04-2011, 11:49 PM
(05-04-2011 07:46 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Yes I like Muse =p they are the best thing to come out of conspiracy theories =p

I'm a fan of many types of music, and they're Canadian. Gotta love Canadian bands.
Muse is British Lilith...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
06-04-2011, 07:15 AM
Damn, bad me =p Oh well that doesn't seriously effect their rating in my head. I'm just a bit Canada focused now that every day the people where I live make me feel less and less welcome.

06-04-2011, 12:36 PM
(06-04-2011 07:15 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Damn, bad me =p Oh well that doesn't seriously effect their rating in my head. I'm just a bit Canada focused now that every day the people where I live make me feel less and less welcome.
still +1 rep Big Grin

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
06-04-2011, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2011 08:44 PM by SoCATrueAtheist.)
(12-03-2011 10:46 AM)Laxion Wrote:  well maybe it's you, that rejected the evidence, going to agree with the masses on youtube, that all agree Big Grin

That's an odd comment to post on an atheist board. The masses also believe in god.

(12-03-2011 12:19 PM)Laxion Wrote:  I'm not sure if it was cherry picking it was showing lots the symbolism in many various movies... The 9/11 symbolism is what really shocked me the most... there was several of them...

a bit harsh to call me a troll...

Ok, let's say for a minute it was an inside job. Why would it be in the movies? How many screenwriters do you think knew about this? Did the government step in on the making of these various different movies and demand that these "symbolic scenes" be added in? It seems to me if there was an inside job that no one would want to leave any clues of that.
09-04-2011, 03:57 AM
I think if you look at all the video's making arguments for Illuminati, and the 911 'truth' movement, add up all the likes, dislikes and views and compare that with video's arguing against that stuff you'll find that the material debunking this stuff is more popular and the loud believers are generally a smaller fringe group.