Ilvermorny house sorting.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2016, 02:57 PM
Ilvermorny house sorting.
For those Harry Potter fans out there you can now take the Ilvermorny (American School of Witchcraft and Wizardry) house sorting quiz on Pottermore.

You can be sorted into 1 of 4 houses:
  • Horned Serpent – a ‘great horned river serpent with a jewel set into its forehead’
  • Pukwudgie – ‘a short, grey-faced, large-eared creature’
  • Thunderbird – a creature that ‘can create storms as it flies’
  • Wampus – ‘a magical, panther-like creature that is fast, strong and almost impossible to kill’

Let us know what you get.

I got Horned Serpent. Description reads "Named by Isolt Sayre after the great horned river serpent that has a jewel set into its forehead; Horned Serpent house is sometimes considered to represent the mind of a witch or wizard. It is also said that Horned Serpent favours scholars."

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
28-06-2016, 05:24 PM
RE: Ilvermorny house sorting.
Thanks for sharing!Thumbsup

I was sorted into "Pukwudgie: Named by James Steward, after the fiercely independent magical creature the Pukwudgie; Pukwudgie house is sometimes considered to represent the heart of a witch or wizard. It is also said that Pukwudgie favours healers."

For fun I also took the Hogwarts quiz and got sorted into Slytherin and the wand quiz gave me a Black Walnut wood with a phoenix feather core, 10" and hard flexibility.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
28-06-2016, 05:41 PM
RE: Ilvermorny house sorting.
(28-06-2016 05:24 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  Thanks for sharing!Thumbsup

I was sorted into "Pukwudgie: Named by James Steward, after the fiercely independent magical creature the Pukwudgie; Pukwudgie house is sometimes considered to represent the heart of a witch or wizard. It is also said that Pukwudgie favours healers."

For fun I also took the Hogwarts quiz and got sorted into Slytherin and the wand quiz gave me a Black Walnut wood with a phoenix feather core, 10" and hard flexibility.

I am a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze