Im moving house finally!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2013, 10:28 AM
Im moving house finally!!!
Tomorrow I am moving house, no more shall I be plaqued by evil lesbian vegetarian housemates banning meat products from the house, no more shall I have to put a fake smile on my face and feign interest in their bullshit topics.

When I get to my new yard I plan on covering myself in bacon and dancing a jig of joy whilst plotting what suitable ways I can get back at them for making my life a living hell these past few months Thumbsup

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like bemore's post
01-04-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: Im moving house finally!!!
(01-04-2013 10:28 AM)bemore Wrote:  I plan on covering myself in bacon and dancing a jig of joy
Pics or it will not have happened. Laughat

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
01-04-2013, 11:08 AM
In case you plan to celebrate with a friend. Big Grin

[Image: bacon-condoms.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVER...4570685072]

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
01-04-2013, 11:12 AM
I'm very happy for you, bemore Smile

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
01-04-2013, 11:14 AM
(01-04-2013 11:08 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  In case you plan to celebrate with a friend. Big Grin

[Image: bacon-condoms.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVER...4570685072]

WTF!?!

If one breaks do you sire a piglet?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
01-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Now now, bacon boy... not all vegetarians are that way. You just found the ones who are complete hardcore dicks. Er dykes. Ok, both. Consider Astronomical odds there.

You're starting your new life in your new digs... why waste time mulling over past transgressions? You've got shit to do, man!! It's Spring - you've got to plan that garden spot and till that soil! Work out your aggressions on Mother Earth; she'll love you for it... give her a good plow. Wink ... wut I'm talkin' bout. What's behind you is done; best to keep it that way and curtail outside (and inner) drama. Sleepy

I'll be expecting pics of tentative garden plans very soon. Dodgy

Aforementioned bacon pics, as well.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
01-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Congratulations bemore! You should have a meat only BBQ party for housewarming.
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
01-04-2013, 11:19 AM
(01-04-2013 10:28 AM)bemore Wrote:  Tomorrow I am moving house, no more shall I be plaqued by evil lesbian vegetarian housemates banning meat products from the house, no more shall I have to put a fake smile on my face and feign interest in their bullshit topics.

When I get to my new yard I plan on covering myself in bacon and dancing a jig of joy whilst plotting what suitable ways I can get back at them for making my life a living hell these past few months Thumbsup

I lived with two Lesbitarians years ago, one was very conservative but the other outdrank, out-smoked and out-ate me and the best part was that she out-laughed everyone too! I guess my experience was better than yours.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
01-04-2013, 11:58 AM
(01-04-2013 11:15 AM)kim Wrote:  Work out your aggressions on Mother Earth; she'll love you for it... give her a good plow. Wink

That was awesome Thumbsup

I'm going to play around with Mother Earth soon, too; It's good times Cool

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
01-04-2013, 12:22 PM
Hurrah, finally!

I agree with the meat only barbeque party, and be sure to invite your ex room mates...

New beginnings rock!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post