Imagine Drumpf giving a State Of The Union Address

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2016, 01:03 PM
Imagine Drumpf giving a State Of The Union Address
Just this morning saw a clip of him being questioned about his language and being equated to Hitler. He was asked "Don't you think you should tone it down?" His response , "Maybe I could".......What the fuck do you mean "maybe", YOU SHOULD ASSHOLE".......

He doesn't understand it is the private citizen that is allowed to criticize and ridicule and blaspheme leaders, that is how you keep power in check. But when you are in the public trust, when you get elected your job is to uphold the constitution for EVERYONE, not just those who voted for you. And on top of that you are a diplomat to the world. Could you imagine Reagan or JFK or even Bush using the word "fuck" in the state of the union address?............

https://twitter.com/realDonaldT.../statu...7798680576

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2016, 01:25 PM
RE: Imagine Drumpf giving a State Of The Union Address
I like the idea of my president acting like a normal person. Everyone I know swears. Even my grandmother uses the word fuck. Just yesterday she said "fuck that ignorant fuck head Joe Biden." Our politicians act like they are high and mighty. They talk to us like we're retarded. All of them except Trump do that stupid voice inflection and do three words at a time. "Vote for me...I will fix...the problems in...Washington DC... You can trust...me to do...everything I say."

Sick of lawyers. Sick of political correctness. Sick of political jargon. Sick of it all.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
08-03-2016, 01:29 PM
GOP, "It rubs it's Kochs on it's Rubio or else it gets the Drumpf". ..... Drumpf, "I ate our political system with fava beans and a nice Chianti"
Drumpf, "Would you vote for me? I'd vote for me."

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
08-03-2016, 01:36 PM
(08-03-2016 01:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I like the idea of my president acting like a normal person. Everyone I know swears. Even my grandmother uses the word fuck. Just yesterday she said "fuck that ignorant fuck head Joe Biden." Our politicians act like they are high and mighty. They talk to us like we're retarded. All of them except Trump do that stupid voice inflection and do three words at a time. "Vote for me...I will fix...the problems in...Washington DC... You can trust...me to do...everything I say."

Sick of lawyers. Sick of political correctness. Sick of political jargon. Sick of it all.

Are you nuts? This isn't grade school or high school or even a couple of guys fighting at a bar over a baseball or football game. It does not matter what you personally like, this person has to deal with 7 billion humans, not just us.

No it is not a perfect system, but when you get so bombastic and us fear and xenophobia to get votes, you erode the very idea of peaceful transfer of power. I know the history of mudslinging between politicians in our history, there is enough dirt to go around from both parties without scaring the shit out of the public.

What Trump is doing is toxic, not constructive. You simply do not put your dishes in the washing machine and you don't put your underwear in the dishwasher.

You think our enemies say, "Meh it's just words". If he pulled the shit he has running in office, we'd be in a nuclear war sooner rather than later.

[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
08-03-2016, 01:36 PM
(08-03-2016 01:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Our politicians act like they are high and mighty. They talk to us like we're retarded.

Unlike Donald "I know words, I have the best words" Trump?

Riiiight.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
08-03-2016, 01:49 PM
If you think that idiot's bombastic language is what makes a successful economist maybe you'd like a list of his business failures, and it was not just his bankruptcies. His "college" is under investigation. His vodka and airline failed and a few others.

The only difference between him and Maddoff is the laws currently allow him to rip people off.

[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
08-03-2016, 02:27 PM
He would give the best State of the Union address there ever was. All other State of the Union address would look like shit compare the word poet the Donald would put together. Then the person swearing him in would drop to his knees and suck his dick.

AMERICA!

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
08-03-2016, 02:46 PM
(08-03-2016 02:27 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  He would give the best State of the Union address there ever was. All other State of the Union address would look like shit compare the word poet the Donald would put together. Then the person swearing him in would drop to his knees and suck his dick.

AMERICA!

Bullshit, even if he cleaned up his language, he'd still be protecting corporate welfare. Outside that most state of the Union addresses are mundane back patting. I doubt he could give a speech anywhere close to Abe or JFK.

He has no fucking business in office, and if he did give a great speech, it most certainly would NOT be written by him. He is a bullshit artist.

He is a fucking asshole and has NO business even being a dog catcher.

08-03-2016, 04:31 PM
And after almost what 15 years Joe suddenly gains a conscience? Drumpf and the entire party is like this.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/joe-scar...kles-down/

08-03-2016, 04:33 PM
Miley Cyrus and Justin Beiber hate Trump. These dumb fucks support Bernie Sanders. Tells me everything I need to know. I'm voting for Trump.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post