Imagine Drumpf giving a State Of The Union Address

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Imagine Drumpf giving a State Of The Union Address
(08-03-2016 04:33 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Miley Cyrus and Justin Beiber hate Trump. These dumb fucks support Bernie Sanders. Tells me everything I need to know. I'm voting for Trump.

So if I can find two dumb fucks who support Trump (and that wouldn't be hard), then who are you voting for?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
08-03-2016, 04:44 PM
(08-03-2016 04:37 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 04:33 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Miley Cyrus and Justin Beiber hate Trump. These dumb fucks support Bernie Sanders. Tells me everything I need to know. I'm voting for Trump.

So if I can find two dumb fucks who support Trump (and that wouldn't be hard), then who are you voting for?

Not sure you could find two dumb fucks worse than those two. But maybe I should give them a pass. Since they're completely fucking brain dead, their opinion shouldn't even count.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
08-03-2016, 04:52 PM
I don't really care about his delivery ... it's his content (and lack thereof) that convinces me he's an utter twatwaffle.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
08-03-2016, 05:09 PM
I like Trump. He's different. He's not boring. His policy ideas are in line with where I stand. I like his position on the 2nd amendment. I like his immigration policy. I really appreciate his tough talk on fixing the issues at the VA and his position on making the military strong again. Exit polls show he is winning the support of active military and veterans. That tells me a lot of veterans other than myself are taking to Trump. His tax plan could use some work. I like Ted Cruz' tax plan of a flat tax and abolishing the IRS over Trump's complicated mess. He supports funding planned parenthood, which doesn't bother us moderate republicans one bit.

I think Trump could surround himself with great people that will guide him in the right direction. He obviously doesn't have all the answers, and doesn't pretend to like the other candidates. He consistently says he'll bring in the best people to advise him and get deals done. Bring jobs back to America.

I read something today that could be the nightmare of the Democrats. Trump is dominating states with open primaries, but losing states that only allow registered GOP voters. He's drawing in independents AND Democrats to VOTE for him in open primary states. If he wins the nomination and the GOP voters mostly get behind him, and he continues these high numbers of democrats crossing the aisle to support him, it could be a blowout.

[+] 2 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
08-03-2016, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2016 05:29 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-03-2016 05:09 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I read something today that could be the nightmare of the Democrats. Trump is dominating states with open primaries, but losing states that only allow registered GOP voters. He's drawing in independents AND Democrats to VOTE for him in open primary states. If he wins the nomination and the GOP voters mostly get behind him, and he continues these high numbers of democrats crossing the aisle to support him, it could be a blowout.

Why do you think the democratic and independent support for Trump in open primaries indicates support for him in the general election? Why wouldn't it indicate support for ensuring that an unelectable carnival barker buffoon is nominated by the GOP to ensure they have no chance of winning? I live in a closed primary State and I've been a voting life-long registered Republican and that's why I'm voting for Trump. ... just sayin' ...

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-03-2016, 05:30 PM
(08-03-2016 05:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 05:09 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I read something today that could be the nightmare of the Democrats. Trump is dominating states with open primaries, but losing states that only allow registered GOP voters. He's drawing in independents AND Democrats to VOTE for him in open primary states. If he wins the nomination and the GOP voters mostly get behind him, and he continues these high numbers of democrats crossing the aisle to support him, it could be a blowout.

Why do you think the open primaries and democratic and independent support for Trump indicate support for him in the general election? Why wouldn't it indicate support for ensuring that an unelectable buffoon is nominated by the GOP to ensure they have no chance of winning? I live in a closed primary State and I've been a voting life-long registered Republican and that's why I'm voting for Trump. ... just sayin' ...

That's a good theory and all, but I just don't see that type of mass coordination to attempt something like that. Plus, assuming your theory is correct, making Trump the nominee with such high turnout could have the opposite effect. Low information voters could see his high numbers and want to get on the Trump train so they could say they were a part of it. Or, predicting a Trump win due to his primary numbers, Democrat voters stay home on election day. This would be a stupid plan, I think.

08-03-2016, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2016 06:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-03-2016 05:30 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 05:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why do you think the open primaries and democratic and independent support for Trump indicate support for him in the general election? Why wouldn't it indicate support for ensuring that an unelectable buffoon is nominated by the GOP to ensure they have no chance of winning? I live in a closed primary State and I've been a voting life-long registered Republican and that's why I'm voting for Trump. ... just sayin' ...

That's a good theory and all, but I just don't see that type of mass coordination to attempt something like that. Plus, assuming your theory is correct, making Trump the nominee with such high turnout could have the opposite effect. Low information voters could see his high numbers and want to get on the Trump train so they could say they were a part of it.

Doesn't require any mass coordination at all. If it's an obvious tactic to my little pea brain, it's an obvious tactic for many. No organization necessary. It's fucking obvious.

#sigh
08-03-2016, 05:37 PM
(08-03-2016 05:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 05:30 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  That's a good theory and all, but I just don't see that type of mass coordination to attempt something like that. Plus, assuming your theory is correct, making Trump the nominee with such high turnout could have the opposite effect. Low information voters could see his high numbers and want to get on the Trump train so they could say they were a part of it.

Doesn't require any mass coordination at all. If it's an obvious tactic to my little pea brain, it's an obvious tactic for most. No organization necessary. It's fucking obvious.

You could be correct. I've seen it mentioned on Facebook and other places. But it's a risky maneuver for the reasons I cited.

08-03-2016, 05:44 PM
Trump's got a low ceiling anyway -- he's alienated minorities, I don't think he will draw many woman (especially against Hilary), and I think that caps his constituency pretty tightly.
08-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Imagine Drumpf giving a State Of The Union Address
(08-03-2016 01:36 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  You think our enemies say, "Meh it's just words". If he pulled the shit he has running in office, we'd be in a nuclear war sooner rather than later.

You must be dumber than I took you for if you believe that.

Oh he just insulted me, I'm going to start a nuclear war. WTF?