Imagine Drumpf giving a State Of The Union Address

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: Imagine Drumpf giving a State Of The Union Address
(08-03-2016 06:28 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 01:36 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  You think our enemies say, "Meh it's just words". If he pulled the shit he has running in office, we'd be in a nuclear war sooner rather than later.

You must be dumber than I took you for if you believe that.

Oh he just insulted me, I'm going to start a nuclear war. WTF?

I think Trump would start a war with North Korea when he finds out Kim Jung-un's tiny penis still trumps his micropenis.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-03-2016, 06:46 PM
(08-03-2016 06:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 06:28 PM)KUSA Wrote:  You must be dumber than I took you for if you believe that.

I think Trump would start a war with North Korea when he finds out Kim Jung-un's tiny penis still trumps his micropenis.

Before or after he threatened to make North Korea pay for the nukes we'd drop on them? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
08-03-2016, 06:47 PM
Quote:Our politicians act like they are high and mighty. They talk to us like we're retarded.

It seems that quite a few of you are.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 4 users Like Minimalist's post
08-03-2016, 07:24 PM
Imagine Drumpf giving a State Of The Union Address
(08-03-2016 01:29 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  GOP, "It rubs it's Kochs on it's Rubio or else it gets the Drumpf". ..... Drumpf, "I ate our political system with fava beans and a nice Chianti"
That's kind of funny.
Quote:Drumpf, "Would you vote for me? I'd vote for me."

Yes I will.
08-03-2016, 08:50 PM
At his inaugural address, he'll ad lib that if he asked Putin to drop to his knees, Putin would do it. Then, he's going to make America great, again. Facepalm
08-03-2016, 10:47 PM
(08-03-2016 01:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I like the idea of my president acting like a normal person. Everyone I know swears. Even my grandmother uses the word fuck. Just yesterday she said "fuck that ignorant fuck head Joe Biden." Our politicians act like they are high and mighty. They talk to us like we're retarded. All of them except Trump do that stupid voice inflection and do three words at a time. "Vote for me...I will fix...the problems in...Washington DC... You can trust...me to do...everything I say."

Sick of lawyers. Sick of political correctness. Sick of political jargon. Sick of it all.

Then how are you seeing anything different trump, he literally does all of those things as well. Frequently too.

The oddest thing coming out of this point now is how people believe trump is different because he says he is different.. or what, just willful disillusionment. He backs away and backtracks, says the slow patterned I will make it happen taglines just as well as anyone before him.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
08-03-2016, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2016 11:23 AM by Bucky Ball.)
All it would be would be a 3 hour talk about his successful business ventures, where they are, how to get there, and that they are all "debt free", and nothing about the failed ones. He is SO insecure, he cannot stop himself from bragging about himself. He cannot say ONE thing without referencing himself.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-03-2016, 10:15 AM
"Imagine Drumpf giving a State Of The Union Address"

No. No

Trump giving a state of the union address might seriously be the point at which I move out of this country or begin making arrangements to. If Trump is elected, then the morons have officially won and the rest of us are fucked.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
09-03-2016, 10:29 AM
(08-03-2016 02:46 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 02:27 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  He would give the best State of the Union address there ever was. All other State of the Union address would look like shit compare the word poet the Donald would put together. Then the person swearing him in would drop to his knees and suck his dick.

AMERICA!

Bullshit, even if he cleaned up his language, he'd still be protecting corporate welfare. Outside that most state of the Union addresses are mundane back patting. I doubt he could give a speech anywhere close to Abe or JFK.

He has no fucking business in office, and if he did give a great speech, it most certainly would NOT be written by him. He is a bullshit artist.

He is a fucking asshole and has NO business even being a dog catcher.

I think the joke would have landed better if I did my Trump impersonation. Hard to do threw text thou.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
09-03-2016, 10:48 AM
(08-03-2016 06:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 06:28 PM)KUSA Wrote:  You must be dumber than I took you for if you believe that.

He better not nuke the place and deny me the chance for a ground invasion.

'Murican Canadian