Imagine Drumpf giving a State Of The Union Address

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2016, 10:48 AM
RE: Imagine Drumpf giving a State Of The Union Address
(09-03-2016 10:29 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(08-03-2016 02:46 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Bullshit, even if he cleaned up his language, he'd still be protecting corporate welfare. Outside that most state of the Union addresses are mundane back patting. I doubt he could give a speech anywhere close to Abe or JFK.

He has no fucking business in office, and if he did give a great speech, it most certainly would NOT be written by him. He is a bullshit artist.

He is a fucking asshole and has NO business even being a dog catcher.

I think the joke would have landed better if I did my Trump impersonation. Hard to do threw text thou.

You need to add a smiley at the end.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Imagine Drumpf giving a State Of The Union Address
(08-03-2016 05:09 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I like Trump. He's different. He's not boring. His policy ideas are in line with where I stand. I like his position on the 2nd amendment. I like his immigration policy. I really appreciate his tough talk on fixing the issues at the VA and his position on making the military strong again. Exit polls show he is winning the support of active military and veterans. That tells me a lot of veterans other than myself are taking to Trump. His tax plan could use some work. I like Ted Cruz' tax plan of a flat tax and abolishing the IRS over Trump's complicated mess. He supports funding planned parenthood, which doesn't bother us moderate republicans one bit.

I think Trump could surround himself with great people that will guide him in the right direction. He obviously doesn't have all the answers, and doesn't pretend to like the other candidates. He consistently says he'll bring in the best people to advise him and get deals done. Bring jobs back to America.

I read something today that could be the nightmare of the Democrats. Trump is dominating states with open primaries, but losing states that only allow registered GOP voters. He's drawing in independents AND Democrats to VOTE for him in open primary states. If he wins the nomination and the GOP voters mostly get behind him, and he continues these high numbers of democrats crossing the aisle to support him, it could be a blowout.

This is "different" and not "boring".

Is this what you want? You want people cursing and swearing and calling each other every name in the book? You want the lowest common denominator because that is a more honest approach to governing?

When people completely ignore social rules of behavior things disintegrates very quickly down to crap like this...

I personally want a president who has some sense of social behavior that isn't equal to that of a three year old.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post