Imagine No Religion 7 in Toronto, Canada

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2017, 04:47 PM
Imagine No Religion 7 in Toronto, Canada
I just found out about this today.

For the record, I have no affiliation with the event, any of the speakers or any other connection. I just wanted to make a note of it here so if anyone's interested in a humanist conference with speakers including Lawrence Krauss, Greta Vosper and Richard Dawkins, here's your chance.

Imagine No Religion 7

*Mods, if there's a more appropriate place to put this thread, please move it as required.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: Imagine No Religion 7 in Toronto, Canada
(12-05-2017 04:47 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  I just found out about this today.

For the record, I have no affiliation with the event, any of the speakers or any other connection. I just wanted to make a note of it here so if anyone's interested in a humanist conference with speakers including Lawrence Krauss, Greta Vosper and Richard Dawkins, here's your chance.

Imagine No Religion 7

*Mods, if there's a more appropriate place to put this thread, please move it as required.

hmmmm,

an atheist retreat. I think I'll sit it out.
13-05-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Imagine No Religion 7 in Toronto, Canada
(12-05-2017 04:47 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  I just found out about this today.

Imagine No Religion 7

Yeah I heard about it few weeks ago, and I'd love to go but I can't justify the cost. I'd only really be going in the hopes of meeting Seth and Matt Dillahunty. As for the speeches, at this point I've probably heard some variation of all the topics already. Still it's tempting.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard