Imagine no religion [gone baaaad]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2011, 09:29 PM
RE: Imagine no religion [gone baaaad]
(06-11-2011 09:12 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  I seek justice and to kill innoccents is something that I will not tolerate. I will protect those that have done nothing. If the former leader hs done something to earn my wrath I will kill him but not his family as they are innocents. If the goverment has issues with my decision.. I'll kill them too. 50 years from now I'll be a force to reckon with so I'm not overly concerned aobut the goverment and their petty tantrums. My hatred of religion stems form the injustices done by it. If religion behaves itself then I have no qualms with it. Killing people solely based on their beliefs and not their actions will get you killed...by me. It's that simple.
I'm like Justice Troll. If we have a disagreement, I do not believe in innocence. The American justice system is a fucking disaster because it strives for Justice Troll's ideal - I take American justice over any other kind - but once you're in court, you're guilty. Even if you're superfly and got the quality mouthpiece, you'll never be innocent again.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
06-11-2011, 10:25 PM
I'm talking of true innocence not the legal systems innocence which is false. I have no use for such folly. I trust in my own decision and no one elses.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
06-11-2011, 11:36 PM
I know this is hypothetical, but some of you guys really talk a heavy talk- exclaiming such a willingness to end another human life. Huh
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
07-11-2011, 12:12 AM
(06-11-2011 11:36 PM)kineo Wrote:  I know this is hypothetical, but some of you guys really talk a heavy talk- exclaiming such a willingness to end another human life. Huh

Yeah I was pretty much trying to work out how wide the range of atheist opinion is.
07-11-2011, 12:14 AM
(06-11-2011 11:36 PM)kineo Wrote:  I know this is hypothetical, but some of you guys really talk a heavy talk- exclaiming such a willingness to end another human life. Huh

It is a heavy talk. a talk that most would wish to ignore. But someone has to fight the battles and not eveyone is mentally stable enough to do such a thing. If faced with killing someone who has caused nothing but misery. I wouldn't so much as blink to end him. Such things sound abhorent and everyone on here thinks that I am just talking big. Well to hell with them. I've tried to kill someone before in self defense (bastard's lucky he lived).

In short. Talking about this stuff is not something that most people enjoy because the thought of it twists their insides painfully. It's understandalbe and natural. Look at some of the soldiers that come bck with post dramatic stress dissorder. They were not prepared for what they saw. Hell, no one could be prepared for that. I don't know where I'm going with this anymore.

I don't really know whay you're implying by saying that but whatever. I need more rum...

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
07-11-2011, 12:25 AM
(07-11-2011 12:14 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  

It is a heavy talk. a talk that most would wish to ignore. But someone has to fight the battles and not eveyone is mentally stable enough to do such a thing. If faced with killing someone who has caused nothing but misery. I wouldn't so much as blink to end him. Such things sound abhorent and everyone on here thinks that I am just talking big. Well to hell with them. I've tried to kill someone before in self defense (bastard's lucky he lived).

In short. Talking about this stuff is not something that most people enjoy because the thought of it twists their insides painfully. It's understandalbe and natural. Look at some of the soldiers that come bck with post dramatic stress dissorder. They were not prepared for what they saw. Hell, no one could be prepared for that. I don't know where I'm going with this anymore.

I don't really know whay you're implying by saying that but whatever. I need more rum...
I don't know about you but when I find a spider in the bath I pick it up and throw it out of the window so that my bath won't kill it. I think there are times one has to kill, but one must have a good reason for it. Every life lost even in war is a loss to more than one.

As for religious people I was religious once and I am sure I did far more harm than good which I regret. So I am very glad that I was not killed for being religious once.
[+] 2 users Like angry_liberal's post
07-11-2011, 01:29 AM
...and this guy don't like me and my house full of cockroaches. Go figure.

07-11-2011, 03:13 AM
Of course I would help them. Not only would I hide them, I would help them get forged papers, I just love forging things and it's in my nature to help people, so no matter that they are deluded theists, they deserve help. I am not like some theists are today.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
07-11-2011, 07:51 AM
(07-11-2011 12:14 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  

I don't mean to imply anything, so I'll explain what I mean. The discussion doesn't make me uncomfortable- it's actually quite revealing (I believe that's the point). It certainly doesn't make my insides twist- I simply believe it's wrong to kill murder someone just because they are or were religious. I would go so far as to say it's shameful to suggest. That sort of wrathful response to religious people makes you really no better than the Old Testament God of the Bible who would wipe out the entire population of the world in a planned extermination.

I can say with confidence that I think that being a person who is willing to help another person in need is not a position of less mental stability than the one who would react by killing them. If your life is not in immediate danger, and it was not suggested that it was in the hypothetical, then why would you murder someone in cold blood who's coming to you for help? Do you feel like doing that every time a religious person knocks on your door today?
07-11-2011, 08:33 AM
(07-11-2011 07:51 AM)kineo Wrote:  Do you feel like doing that every time a religious person knocks on your door today?
Yeah. You mention YHWH like you know YHWH - you don't. I don't know who you are or where you live. I live in Phoenix. If I can walk down the street in the middle of the night and you cannot, it is because I think about killing.

Yeah, I'm not nice. I also do not get into fights. I think about killing. I don't hafta throw a punch. The victimizers look at me and their Spidey Sense goes, "uh-uh."

You and angry might be what I call "house pets," domesticated by ethical standard. Me and the other guys - we'd love to be civilized, we just know civilization ain't civil yet.

There ain't really no disagreement here. I ain't gonna kill nobody for being religious - that's dumb - I wanna kill the ones around here for associating YHWH with hell. They don't know YHWH either. I'm not pimping no YHWH - I'm just not lying to myself. Somebody comes to my door - and they wanna hide from the law? Fuck no. If my Spidey Sense clears 'em, that'll be an exception to the rule.

But it's like people coming up to you on the street - are they interested in you, or do they want something? From my experience, everybody wants something. If they ain't straight with me about what they want, they're gonna get it straight between the eyes. That's my hypothetical...

But hey, I've been living in this fucking place far too long. I anticipate a drastic reduction in my asshole quotient one I move the fuck outta here. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post