Imagine no religion [gone baaaad]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2011, 05:24 PM
RE: Imagine no religion [gone baaaad]
lame. oh wait that is offensive to lame people. uh...you know what nevermind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2011, 05:30 PM
(07-11-2011 05:24 PM)Atheist#6667 Wrote:  lame. oh wait that is offensive to lame people. uh...you know what nevermind.

What is lame?

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
07-11-2011, 10:32 PM
It depends on the risk to me... If hiding them would put me in danger of death or imprisonment I would be very hesitant to hide them unless they were close friends.

Better without God, and happier too.
[+] 1 user Likes Azaraith's post
07-11-2011, 10:36 PM
(07-11-2011 05:30 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(07-11-2011 05:24 PM)Atheist#6667 Wrote:  lame. oh wait that is offensive to lame people. uh...you know what nevermind.

What is lame?

I'm not sure if that question is serious... but the term lame means someone having a walking or movement impairment, e.g. Someone who needs a cane or is disabled.

"I wonder if you can..."

Even in that situation I would hope to say I stand for the rights of man. As much as I hate religion as a hole I don't think it needs to be totally eradicated in a townsfolk mob style. I would help out the religious and try to advocate tolerance remaining while still questioning the views of said religious people.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
08-11-2011, 01:09 AM
(07-11-2011 10:36 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(07-11-2011 05:30 PM)kineo Wrote:  

What is lame?

I'm not sure if that question is serious... but the term lame means someone having a walking or movement impairment, e.g. Someone who needs a cane or is disabled.

lol, I guess I had an ambiguous question regarding Atheist#6667's ambiguous statement. Sorry for the confusion- I did not need a definition for the word. I don't understand what Atheist#6667 thinks is lame. I suppose it doesn't really matter, he's apparently just trolling anyway. Big Grin

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
08-11-2011, 03:12 AM
(08-11-2011 01:09 AM)kineo Wrote:  I suppose it doesn't really matter, he's apparently just trolling anyway. Big Grin

yeah sure ok guy, my opinion is now trolling, ok check.
08-11-2011, 06:42 AM
(08-11-2011 03:12 AM)Atheist#6667 Wrote:  
(08-11-2011 01:09 AM)kineo Wrote:  I suppose it doesn't really matter, he's apparently just trolling anyway. Big Grin

yeah sure ok guy, my opinion is now trolling, ok check.

To be fair, you didn't share an opinion. You called something lame, and someone asked what you were refering to. You still haven't answered either.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
08-11-2011, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 12:55 PM by houseofcantor.)
(07-11-2011 02:26 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(07-11-2011 11:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(07-11-2011 10:33 AM)kineo Wrote:  Nope, I'm not wound, but it seems like that's what you're aiming for.

That wasn't it. I apologize. I was experimenting with "negative morality," exaggerating my "evil" due to the OP - but Stark is here. I can go back to being a plain old asshole. Wink

I'm sorry I misunderstood, I hope that you don't think I took any of it personally- to me it is just a discussion and a very interesting one at that! This type of discussion is the reason I came to these boards and to see where other people stand on these types of scenarios.

Think nothing of it. Perhaps you're young? What I'm saying is, I'm old - ya know, that also translates into having experience. Tongue

Been on a fuckload of forums; developed my own "order of operations" that seems to be congruent to "etiquette" (other than I'm an asshole, for one) - but an Avatar is the identity of the individual, and that identity has the same fluidity as in life...

A.K.A. "hate on each other in a thread" ain't hating on each other. I think it was Stark, caught somebody dragging shit from one thread to another - it is best to compartmentalize.

And I didn't "troll," if I have the be the one to explain the law of science to the world - ain't nobody gonna like religion. Ain't nobody gonna wanna be religious. Books are gonna burn...

That kinda thing. I work with YHWH, but I'm an atheist. Ain't no one gonna die. (I might get ripped apart by angry mobs - I'm still technically a prophet of god - but if there's a lake a fire in my future, i'm walking through it in the name of science (or Gwyneth Paltrow))
(07-11-2011 03:26 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Wow, I guess I can really put people on the defensive. Not my intent, but hey, what can you do?

Let me start (I find I have to do this a lot. Are other forum admins/mods really that bad?) by saying; not a single post will be deleted, edited, or moderated here. There is no such thing as "out of line" on these boards. Once again, it's all of your forum as much as mine, so you can say whatever you want, and I will not delete it. Just not how I roll, and it's not how I want my forum to roll either.

That said, I have to ask; do I really come accross as being the kind of guy who thinks that since I am here (meaning in this thread) things should change??

My comments are what they are. It's how I feel. And there may be some people that think they were directed at them when they weren't. (I'm not too bad at seeing when someone is playing devils advocate) But regardless of who thinks my comments were directed at them, rest assured, if I wanted to single out a certain person I likely would have. (OK, I see how my comment could read like it was passive agressive, but it was really aimed at a general sense being given off, not at any one person)

Nuff said.
So why you asking? Big Grin

According to my reckoning, it was serendipity. Zero-state is fucking fly - too bad it is such a bitch to explain.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2011, 01:01 PM
Cuz of this:
(07-11-2011 11:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  That wasn't it. I apologize. I was experimenting with "negative morality," exaggerating my "evil" due to the OP - but Stark is here. I can go back to being a plain old asshole. Wink

Just cuz I'm here doesn't mean anyone needs to go back to being anything. Granted, when it comes to assholes, I am the king, but hey, if anyone wants to vie for the crown....

Wink

Just visiting.

-SR
08-11-2011, 03:28 PM
(08-11-2011 01:01 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Cuz of this:
(07-11-2011 11:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  That wasn't it. I apologize. I was experimenting with "negative morality," exaggerating my "evil" due to the OP - but Stark is here. I can go back to being a plain old asshole. Wink

Just cuz I'm here doesn't mean anyone needs to go back to being anything. Granted, when it comes to assholes, I am the king, but hey, if anyone wants to vie for the crown....

Wink

Woah! Another one barking like a big dog. Don't make me report you. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user