Imam Marries 34-year-old Man to 14-year-old Girl

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2017, 09:04 AM
Imam Marries 34-year-old Man to 14-year-old Girl
A girl who was sexually assaulted by a 34-year-old man she was forced to marry was just 14 at the time, a Melbourne (Australia) court has been told. Mohammad Shakir, 34, was charged with having sex with the girl between September 30 and October 1, last year, following their wedding, which was conducted by former Imam Ibrahim Omerdic.

Omerdic is no longer the Imam of the Noble Park (Melbourne) Mosque, no longer has any role with the Society, and his marriage celebrant license had also been revoked by the state government.

The Islamic Council of Victoria has this week condemned underage marriages, despite saying it was acceptable in some cultures. "It's true that marriage at a younger age is permitted in other countries and cultures, but this is not a justification for marriage below the legal age or child marriages here in Australia," the Council said last week.

Omerdic’s sacking comes after the Victorian Board of Imams condemned marriages that were illegal in Australia. "As Australian Muslims we are required to observe and respect the laws of Australia," the Board said in a statement.

——This raises a few questions. If the Islamic authorities in Australia (allegedly) condemn this practice—after the event itself and the trauma caused to the girl BTW—how can it be that it was allowed to proceed without any intervention from them? How many other underage forced Islamic marriages are, or have been, taking place undetected? And how can the Islamic Council attempt to ameliorate this scenario by saying that it's "acceptable" in some cultures—implying that we shouldn't judge them too harshly? Seriously?

Deport these paedophile goat-fucking, sand-nigger camel jockeys ASAP I say. Angry

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2017, 09:14 AM
RE: Imam Marries 34-year-old Man to 14-year-old Girl
Quote:nigger

Dude, get help.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
05-02-2017, 09:20 AM
(05-02-2017 09:04 AM)SYZ Wrote:  A girl who was sexually assaulted by a 34-year-old man she was forced to marry was just 14 at the time, a Melbourne (Australia) court has been told. Mohammad Shakir, 34, was charged with having sex with the girl between September 30 and October 1, last year, following their wedding, which was conducted by former Imam Ibrahim Omerdic.

Omerdic is no longer the Imam of the Noble Park (Melbourne) Mosque, no longer has any role with the Society, and his marriage celebrant license had also been revoked by the state government.

The Islamic Council of Victoria has this week condemned underage marriages, despite saying it was acceptable in some cultures. "It's true that marriage at a younger age is permitted in other countries and cultures, but this is not a justification for marriage below the legal age or child marriages here in Australia," the Council said last week.

Omerdic’s sacking comes after the Victorian Board of Imams condemned marriages that were illegal in Australia. "As Australian Muslims we are required to observe and respect the laws of Australia," the Board said in a statement.

——This raises a few questions. If the Islamic authorities in Australia (allegedly) condemn this practice—after the event itself and the trauma caused to the girl BTW—how can it be that it was allowed to proceed without any intervention from them? How many other underage forced Islamic marriages are, or have been, taking place undetected? And how can the Islamic Council attempt to ameliorate this scenario by saying that it's "acceptable" in some cultures—implying that we shouldn't judge them too harshly? Seriously?

Deport these paedophile goat-fucking, sand-nigger camel jockeys ASAP I say. Angry

Hate Islam, not the muslim. It gets us nowhere. Then again, neither does childrape.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
05-02-2017, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2017 09:37 AM by epronovost.)
(05-02-2017 09:04 AM)SYZ Wrote:  ——This raises a few questions. If the Islamic authorities in Australia (allegedly) condemn this practice—after the event itself and the trauma caused to the girl BTW—how can it be that it was allowed to proceed without any intervention from them?

For the same reason rape happen without any intervention from the police to stop them. They didn't know this "rogue Imam" intention before he acted.

(05-02-2017 09:04 AM)SYZ Wrote:  How many other underage forced Islamic marriages are, or have been, taking place undetected?

Probably very little. These marriages are relatively rare in terms of proportion even in country where there is no minimal age for marriage like in some Indian provinces, Yemen, Afghanistan or Turkmenistan.

(05-02-2017 09:04 AM)SYZ Wrote:  And how can the Islamic Council attempt to ameliorate this scenario by saying that it's "acceptable" in some cultures—implying that we shouldn't judge them too harshly? Seriously?

No, it doesn't imply that the Muslim Council of Australia wants the man to judge less harshly. In fact, they state the exact opposite they explicitly mention that the fact that it's legal in many Muslim countries ISN'T A GOOD JUSTIFICATION to justify a marriage like this in Australia. They then explicitly mention that secular laws trump religious and cultural practices in all things, which is exactly want we want from their community. Saying that marriage of teenage girls is tolerated in many cultures and country isn't necessarly defending such a position. It's, unfortunately, stating that explain the "rogue Imam" actions.[/quote]

(05-02-2017 09:04 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Deport these paedophile goat-fucking, sand-nigger camel jockeys ASAP I say. Angry

Sometimes, you make me wonder if you hate Muslims more than you support women's rights and dignity. A man who hates more the subject of his dislike than he loves the subject of his appreciation is a very dangerous man. I hope you don't slide further.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
31-03-2017, 09:03 PM
(05-02-2017 09:04 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Deport these paedophile goat-fucking, sand-nigger camel jockeys ASAP I say.

I've been advised today that one of the forum's members found this offensive multiple description of Muslims racist and bigoted.

As a result of this, I can only recant this description, and apologise for any offense caused.

—SYZ.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
31-03-2017, 11:27 PM
(31-03-2017 09:03 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(05-02-2017 09:04 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Deport these paedophile goat-fucking, sand-nigger camel jockeys ASAP I say.

I've been advised today that one of the forum's members found this offensive multiple description of Muslims racist and bigoted.

As a result of this, I can only recant this description, and apologise for any offense caused.

—SYZ.

Fuck that, these cunts are a bunch of goat-fucking, sand-nigger camel jockeys if they're gonna go around marrying and sexual assaulting 14 year old girls.

If what people find offensive is you calling them a bunch of insults than people need to get their priorities straight. I personally find them forcing young girls into marriages offensive not you using some colourful language to express hatred of them.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
31-03-2017, 11:44 PM
(31-03-2017 11:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 09:03 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I've been advised today that one of the forum's members found this offensive multiple description of Muslims racist and bigoted.

—SYZ.

Fuck that, these cunts are a bunch of goat-fucking, sand-nigger camel jockeys if they're gonna go around marrying and sexual assaulting 14 year old girls.

If what people find offensive is you calling them a bunch of insults than people need to get their priorities straight. I personally find them forcing young girls into marriages offensive not you using some colourful language to express hatred of them.

The problem isn't the paint on the brush, it's the size of the brush being used.

Yeah, that Iman and the rapist are sick fucks. Those who agree with them are morally repugnant. However they clearly do not represent all Muslims in Australia, and painting them all with the same brush only makes you look like a hyperbolic reactionary fool.

In effect, you are hating Islam wrong.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
31-03-2017, 11:57 PM
(31-03-2017 09:03 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I've been advised today that one of the forum's members found this offensive multiple description of Muslims racist and bigoted.

—SYZ.

Well, we cannot do anything about the girls rape and forced marriage, but we can do something about some dumbass tossing about racial epithets.

Syz is free to display his ignorance for all to see, and you are free to defend it. But neither of you are exempt from countervailing opinions, so quit crying and put your big-boy pants on ... or go find your safe space so you can slur folks of other races without pushback.

My own opinion is that people who use racial slurs help keep racism alive. I also think that those same people wouldn't dare mouth those epithets to their targets face-to-face.

Both those views cause me to lose whatever respect I might have had for those people; they have relegated themselves to the category "dipshit" and I feel no obligation to be any less rude than they are.

Don't like it? Tough shit. Change your diapers and quit your whining.
[+] 7 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
01-04-2017, 04:26 AM

—SYZ.

Racism is the single most pointless bigotry that's ever been practiced by the human race - OK that's a lie, there's so much pointless stupid shit that racism has to take a card and get in the queue - but racism is a cancer.

It's not the sentiment expressed - disgust at this criminal - that is at issue, it's the language used to convey it, and the implication that all Muslims are like that or would approve of it. Are there not enough swear-words which do not carry a race connotation?

How about we deport those theiving white bastards who abused the local Aborigines and Maoris? ALL OF THEM? On the basis of one or two news reports about incidents of racism of white guys in Australia and New Zealand? Is this shit getting through to you? 'Cos I feel like we're trying to explain algebra to a chimpanzee.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
01-04-2017, 04:34 AM
(01-04-2017 04:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  It's not the sentiment expressed - disgust at this criminal - that is at issue, it's the language used to convey it, and the implication that all Muslims are like that or would approve of it. Are there not enough swear-words which do not carry a race connotation?

That's also the media's fault. And the fault of politics. Attacks or something like the OP are splashed over the headlines, but the reaction of moderate muslims goes under. There was only a footnote on London's muslims starting the first fundraiser for the victims and their families. There also wasn't much of a story over the muslim woman starting a fundraiser after the jewish cemetary had been vandalized in the USA.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like abaris's post