Imam Marries 34-year-old Man to 14-year-old Girl

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2017, 06:30 AM
RE: Imam Marries 34-year-old Man to 14-year-old Girl
Islam isn't a race by the way, it's a religion and therefore a choice. Thus I, and others, can freely mock the shit out of them for it.
And yes I understand that these individuals and their actions do not represent ALL Muslims in Australia but that doesn't make Islam any less retarded of a religion or those that follow it any less idiotic.

Further more, I didn't condone the deport them statement so you'll need to read my shit again before before accusing me of shit I never said.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2017, 06:36 AM
(01-04-2017 06:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Islam isn't a race by the way, it's a religion and therefore a choice.

That's the usual reply of the bigot not wanting to be caught in racism. Not saying you are doing that, given the rest of your post, but bigotry doesn't stop at race. Covering all cyclists with the same brush would be a case of bigotry. It's all about intent. If someone wants to make a whole group look bad, they're bigots and racism is only a daughter of bigotry, in the same way as antisemitism is a daughter of racism. The underlying feelings are exactly the same in all three cases.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
01-04-2017, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 06:55 AM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(01-04-2017 06:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Islam isn't a race by the way, it's a religion and therefore a choice.

Hey, genius, the epithet he used was racial. Quit hiding behind semantics.

We'll ignore for the moment the fact that broad-brushing all Muslims, while it's not racism, is still bigotry. We can get to that in a bit.

(01-04-2017 06:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Thus I, and others, can freely mock the shit out of them for it.

I got no problem with mocking the religion ... but I prefer to take people as individuals.

Your mileage obviously varies.

(01-04-2017 06:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And yes I understand that these individuals and their actions do not represent ALL Muslims in Australia but that doesn't make Islam any less retarded of a religion or those that follow it any less idiotic.

Someone is unfamiliar with the concept of compartmentalization. I know plenty of religious folk who are smart -- a hell of a lot smarter than you, it seems -- but they cordon off their faith for reasons having nothing to do with the lack of intelligence.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
01-04-2017, 07:07 AM
(31-03-2017 11:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  sand-nigger

Cut the shit.

We know islam isn't a race, but we also know "sand-nigger" isn't a term for muslims, it's a term used to describe Arabs and related Middle Eastern people. So don't try to pull that card, 'cause it's fuckin' blatantly a racist term.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 6 users Like Free Thought's post
01-04-2017, 07:14 AM
(01-04-2017 06:36 AM)abaris Wrote:  

That's the usual reply of the bigot not wanting to be caught in racism. Not saying you are doing that, given the rest of your post, but bigotry doesn't stop at race.

But racism does.

Quote:Covering all cyclists with the same brush would be a case of bigotry. It's all about intent. If someone wants to make a whole group look bad, they're bigots and racism is only a daughter of bigotry, in the same way as antisemitism is a daughter of racism. The underlying feelings are exactly the same in all three cases.

No, they are not. Hating an ideology is not the same as hating people.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
01-04-2017, 07:27 AM
(01-04-2017 07:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, they are not. Hating an ideology is not the same as hating people.

And yet they don't stop at that. I've yet to read even one comment where the caveat goes beyond the Trump lines of I suppose there are some good ones. Which is nothing else than the black friends argument. Utterly ridiculous and another rat hole to hide within.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
01-04-2017, 07:50 AM
(01-04-2017 07:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, they are not. Hating an ideology is not the same as hating people.

The problem arises when people who hate the ideology use that to justify hating everyone who seems to fall under its rubric.

The term "sand-niggers" was not aimed at the ideology, and that's a point that really cannot be finessed.
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
01-04-2017, 08:09 AM
It's bullshit hate speech. I'm friends with a Muslim woman from Mali. If we were out and someone called her that I would do my best to give that person a right solid beatdown. And you know who says that shit to her face? Fucking nobody. Just little bitches behind their computers.
[+] 3 users Like I'mFred's post
01-04-2017, 09:21 AM
(31-03-2017 09:03 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(05-02-2017 09:04 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Deport these paedophile goat-fucking, sand-nigger camel jockeys ASAP I say.

I've been advised today that one of the forum's members found this offensive multiple description of Muslims racist and bigoted.

As a result of this, I can only recant this description, and apologise for any offense caused.

—SYZ.

SYZ, use "prick-faced, vomit assed" instead. Just a suggestion.

On a side note, the age of consent in Biblical times was 12-14 for girls so theoretically, according to the storybook, god was implanting himself in a 12 to 14 year old little girl. This makes god a "prick-faced, vomit assed" creep.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
01-04-2017, 09:25 AM
Um....getting back to the OP, did the imam and the pedophile go to jail? Huh