Imam Marries 34-year-old Man to 14-year-old Girl

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2017, 03:16 PM
RE: Imam Marries 34-year-old Man to 14-year-old Girl
Meh, it's no worse than certain members of Led Zeppelin and the Rolling Stones have done.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2017, 03:19 PM
(03-04-2017 03:14 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 12:52 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Nazis claimed than one was Jew if: he had at least 3 Jewish grandfathers...

Impressive.

I read somewhere that Hitler had some Jewish blood in him but I'm not sure if this was a proven fact or not.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
03-04-2017, 03:25 PM
(03-04-2017 03:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I read somewhere that Hitler had some Jewish blood in him but I'm not sure if this was a proven fact or not.

Pure bullshit that doesn't hold water. It was used to try and discredit him and his movement, but never had any truth to it. Inbred country boy, that's what he was. His family came from a county that's famous for marriage between cousins. No different with his parents. His mother was related to his father. Not very closely, but still.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
03-04-2017, 04:12 PM
(03-04-2017 03:14 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Impressive.

It's direct quotation from Polish version of the book. So it's either translation error or third grandfather means grand-grandfather. Quick internet search shows that one had to have 3 or 4 Jewish grandparents to be considered Jew.

(03-04-2017 03:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I read somewhere that Hitler had some Jewish blood in him but I'm not sure if this was a proven fact or not.

According to Ian Kershaw Hitler 1889-1936: Hubris and Volker Ullrich Adolf Hitler Die Jahre des Aufstiegs 1889-1939 it's bullshit.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
03-04-2017, 05:42 PM
(03-04-2017 03:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

I read somewhere that Hitler had some Jewish blood in him but I'm not sure if this was a proven fact or not.

But did he have three grandfathers?!?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
03-04-2017, 05:49 PM
(03-04-2017 04:12 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  

It's direct quotation from Polish version of the book. So it's either translation error or third grandfather means grand-grandfather. Quick internet search shows that one had to have 3 or 4 Jewish grandparents to be considered Jew.

Likely "grandparent" mistranslated as "grandfather".

I was simply amused by "My Daddy has Two Daddies" being on the Fuhrer's Top Ten Titles to Burn list.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
03-04-2017, 05:54 PM
(02-04-2017 10:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 09:25 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  Um....getting back to the OP, did the imam and the pedophile go to jail? Huh

Oh you know that sand-nigger didn't spend a day in jail for this.

Oooh, you're edgy. Haven't quite reached offensive, though.

[Image: raqhc3.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
04-04-2017, 07:52 AM
(01-04-2017 09:25 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  Um....getting back to the OP, did the imam and the pedophile go to jail?

The perpetrator, Mohammad Shakir, was charged with sexual penetration of a female under the age of 16. The imam, Ibrahim Omerdic, has voluntarily "retired" his position, and although The Islamic Council of Victoria condemned underage marriages in Australia, it still maintains that it's "acceptable" in some cultures.

Omerdic is on bail while Shakir remains in custody, whilst their committal hearing is scheduled for April 18.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
04-04-2017, 08:41 AM
(04-04-2017 07:52 AM)SYZ Wrote:  although The Islamic Council of Victoria condemned underage marriages in Australia, it still maintains that it's "acceptable" in some cultures.
Oddly enough, that's a statement of fact. Eating other humans is *also* acceptable in some cultures Dodgy

Quote:Omerdic is on bail while Shakir remains in custody, whilst their committal hearing is scheduled for April 18.
Actual secular laws being applied to people regardless of their religion... is a good thing, right?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-04-2017, 01:53 PM
(04-04-2017 07:52 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 09:25 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  Um....getting back to the OP, did the imam and the pedophile go to jail?

The perpetrator, Mohammad Shakir, was charged with sexual penetration of a female under the age of 16. The imam, Ibrahim Omerdic, has voluntarily "retired" his position, and although The Islamic Council of Victoria condemned underage marriages in Australia, it still maintains that it's "acceptable" in some cultures.

Omerdic is on bail while Shakir remains in custody, whilst their committal hearing is scheduled for April 18.

So... I can't be the only one wondering what happens to the girl? If her marriage is declared illegal... what next? She's a 15 year old deflowered "worthless" commodity owned by her parents who undoubtedly consented to this nonsense to begin with.
"Mr Shakir appeared at court via video link and was told via an interpreter that the child's mother, stepfather, police and a Department of Health and Human Services representative would give evidence at his committal hearing."
Did they think they'd marry her off and she wouldn't get deflowered or something? WTF?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...emony.html

"just an FYI: There are 2 kinds of people in the world -- those who divide everybody into 2 kinds of people & those who don't." Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 4 users Like MustangManda's post