Imam Marries 34-year-old Man to 14-year-old Girl

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: Imam Marries 34-year-old Man to 14-year-old Girl
(04-04-2017 07:52 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  By the way, do you think you're clever for saying an offensive word?

> Racist remarks are not cool, even when uttered in jest. Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
04-04-2017, 09:22 PM
(04-04-2017 07:51 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(04-04-2017 07:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I never said I was surprised. Are you dumb or just reading words that are not there?

I don't mean half the things I say.

Neither do I, doesn't stop the sensitive snowflake group that has developed on this forum from having a fucking cry.

Quote:By the way, do you think you're clever for saying an offensive word?

For saying offensive words? No. I'm clever because I'm smart and have fabulous hair and understand things a hell of a lot better than a lot of people here, yourself included.

Quote:> Racist remarks are not cool, even when uttered in jest. Dodgy

Neither is acting like a triggered little fuckhead, doesn't stop people does it.

[Image: oscar.png]
04-04-2017, 09:30 PM
(04-04-2017 09:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm clever because I'm smart and have fabulous hair

How does having fabulous hair factor into being clever?

04-04-2017, 10:15 PM
(04-04-2017 09:30 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(04-04-2017 09:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm clever because I'm smart and have fabulous hair

How does having fabulous hair factor into being clever?

And you insinuate I'm not clever... god you're a retard.

04-04-2017, 10:57 PM
(04-04-2017 07:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-04-2017 07:17 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Dude you're the one who gets worked up over the most ridiculous bullshit.

How am I getting "worked up"?
I post something and than like 6 people post ranty posts completely ignoring the issue complaining that I used a certain word and they became all triggered because of said word. If anyone's worked up it's them, my expression when browsing and posting on this forum is always the same blank expression.

(04-04-2017 10:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...

Straw man.

It's not the words ... it's the intent.

You know there are parents here with non-neuro-typical children who have to suffer the tears of their loved ones being derided at school. Sure, it's a toughening up process but that does not mean that the pain is not real.

The question becomes... what does it gain? Why do it?

People are seeing a pattern of deliberate provocation. They're not triggered, they're finding it tedious and unnecessary.

So if you continue to provoke, misusing words that you have been informed about over and over again, I'll have no choice but to go down there and tattoo the words "then not than" on your forehead!

Angry

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
04-04-2017, 11:09 PM
(04-04-2017 10:57 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-04-2017 07:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How am I getting "worked up"?
I post something and than like 6 people post ranty posts completely ignoring the issue complaining that I used a certain word and they became all triggered because of said word. If anyone's worked up it's them, my expression when browsing and posting on this forum is always the same blank expression.

Straw man.

You know there are parents here with non-neuro-typical children who have to suffer the tears of their loved ones being derided at school. Sure, it's a toughening up process but that does not mean that the pain is not real.

People are seeing a pattern of deliberate provocation. They're not triggered, they're finding it tedious and unnecessary.

So if you continue to provoke, misusing words that you have been informed about over and over again, I'll have no choice but to go down there and tattoo the words "then not than" on your forehead!

Angry

Come at me city-nigger.

04-04-2017, 11:31 PM
(04-04-2017 11:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...
Come at me city-nigger.

Pah! You know you're no match for me even in a fabulous hair competition.

Just sort out your language ...

[Image: kiwitalk.jpg]

... yer little fruit.

[Image: tmg-slideshow_l.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-04-2017, 11:52 PM
(04-04-2017 09:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  doesn't stop the sensitive snowflake group that has developed on this forum from having a fucking cry.

Yeah yeah, whatever man. You clearly care to some extent or you wouldn't go so ballistic in response. You call others triggered, but dare anyone criticise you and you lose the plot yourself. Snowflake.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
05-04-2017, 05:41 AM
(04-04-2017 10:57 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-04-2017 07:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How am I getting "worked up"?

Straw man.

Angry

> Maybe it's time for you to send him to The Penalty Box. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
05-04-2017, 05:48 AM
Just popping into say that this thread now officially has all the edge of a faultless rubber ball.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post