Imam explains why beating your Wife is Honorable

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2012, 02:49 AM
Imam explains why beating your Wife is Honorable

This is horrifying, Islam seems to be 500 years before all other religions. I really hate to see evil justify their actions. In this video they define a strong man as one that uses violence against the weak, this is nothing of the sort. Only a psychopath would call an athletic man beating a child or woman 'strong', it's quite the opposite.

Hearing one of these people talk, is like going back in a time machine.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2012, 02:52 AM
RE: Imam explains why beating your Wife is Honorable
They invented a time machine where religion rules all...it's called Islam.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
27-12-2012, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2012 03:10 AM by FZUMedia.)
(27-12-2012 02:52 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  They invented a time machine where religion rules all...it's called Islam.
This is such a weird culture, even simple interactions go into abuse and insults.

To be honest, I came into this forum not sure of why you guys were so militant about being atheist, but I am beginning to understand watching this.
27-12-2012, 03:25 AM
(27-12-2012 03:00 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 02:52 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  They invented a time machine where religion rules all...it's called Islam.
This is such a weird culture, even simple interactions go into abuse and insults.

To be honest, I came into this forum not sure of why you guys were so militant about being atheist, but I am beginning to understand watching this.
It's normal there I suppose. I've met a few Muslims that live in the US and they tend to be very sweet and kind, but it seems the ones in Islamic countries are more vocal and violent.

By any chance have you seen the video where Richard Dawkins interviews a Muslim?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
27-12-2012, 04:56 AM
(27-12-2012 03:25 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 03:00 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  This is such a weird culture, even simple interactions go into abuse and insults.

It's normal there I suppose. I've met a few Muslims that live in the US and they tend to be very sweet and kind, but it seems the ones in Islamic countries are more vocal and violent.

By any chance have you seen the video where Richard Dawkins interviews a Muslim?
Yeah, it was pretty tense. In some ways, journalism is the ballsiest job on the planet.
27-12-2012, 05:00 AM
(27-12-2012 04:56 AM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 03:25 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  It's normal there I suppose. I've met a few Muslims that live in the US and they tend to be very sweet and kind, but it seems the ones in Islamic countries are more vocal and violent.

Yeah, it was pretty tense. In some ways, journalism is the ballsiest job on the planet.
That and cartoonist. I mean south park got a lot of death threats after showing the prophet.

27-12-2012, 05:23 AM
In other news: Water is wet.
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
27-12-2012, 07:31 AM
(27-12-2012 05:23 AM)Vosur Wrote:  In other news: Water is wet.
aka: Bitches be crazy.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
27-12-2012, 10:05 AM
Americans are racists. It's disgusting. Americans are the most racist people on the planet. If there are any Americans frequenting this site, I'm talking about you. Clearly you're all racists. I mean, look at all of this:

1 - The ramblings of some people should not be mistaken for the feelings of all people.
2 - If you decide what the narrative is ahead of time and then go looking for "evidence" to support it, you'll find it every time.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
[+] 1 user Likes Ghost's post
27-12-2012, 11:29 AM
(27-12-2012 10:05 AM)Ghost Wrote:  Americans are racists. It's disgusting. Americans are the most racist people on the planet. If there are any Americans frequenting this site, I'm talking about you. Clearly you're all racists. I mean, look at all of this:

1 - The ramblings of some people should not be mistaken for the feelings of all people.
2 - If you decide what the narrative is ahead of time and then go looking for "evidence" to support it, you'll find it every time.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
Lol, I'm glad I read the bottom part of your post before I replied... after reading the top part, I almost lived up to my username...

Now that I understand what you really meant, I completely agree. Thumbsup

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair