Imma go die now. :P

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2013, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2013 05:36 PM by houseofcantor.)
Tongue Imma go die now. :P
Is it better to tell peeps "I'm leaving," or to qualify it with where I'm going... like, to go crawl into a hole and die? Consider

(Because I read yesterday that my Gwynnies has alla these health issues because of her fucked up diets and shit... and I have no conception of living in a world without my Gwynnies. And it ain't a sad thing nor a call for help nor attention... just a question.)

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2013, 09:10 AM
RE: Imma go die now. :P
Nuh-uh. No more leaving for you, mister. You've already spent your quota.

Unless you actually do croak (which won't surprise me too much). In which case, I will require a copy of the official death certificate, certified by a notary public. And the testimony of at least two eye-witnesses.

This settles it? Good. Because I really must get down to work now.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
08-04-2013, 09:19 AM
I suppose if I switch my obsession from Gwyneth to Vera, I might get a few more years... Thumbsup

[+] 7 users Like houseofcantor's post
08-04-2013, 09:25 AM
Verries? Verrinites? Consider

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
08-04-2013, 09:26 AM
(08-04-2013 09:25 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Verries? Verrinites? Consider

Veritas. Already established. Big Grin

[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
08-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Damn, you are old enough to know better. Most women with perfect figures past their 20s keep that figure by doing unhealthy shit. It is a very small minority who has a natural figure like that.

If she'd kept that figure by exercising religiously you'd see a TON of muscles and less tits.

Grow up already. Your goddess exists like any other god - in your imagination. The reality is not doable. She's gonna have human frailties. You ought to pick a goddess who has already departed... she'll last a lifetime that way.

That said, I am sure they'll fix her up.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
08-04-2013, 09:43 AM
(08-04-2013 09:26 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Veritas.

In vino. We were talking about booze, right?

Also, you're both wrong. Veratrum.: "Veratrum is a genus of coarse, highly poisonous perennial herbs. Members of Veratrum are known both in western herbalism and traditional Chinese medicine as toxic herbs to be used with great caution. Veratrum species contain highly toxic steroidal alkaloids (e.g. veratridine) that activate sodium ion channels and cause rapid cardiac failure and death if ingested. All parts of the plant are poisonous, with the root and rhizomes being the most poisonous. Symptoms typically occur between 30 minutes and 4 hours after ingestion and include nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain, numbness, headache, sweating, muscle weakness, bradycardia, hypotension, cardiac arrhythmia, and seizures."

[Image: Veratrum_album_Dachstein.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
08-04-2013, 09:58 AM
She had low iron and she's fine now. But what's up with her diet book? Blending beets- or should I say beats? She has mad rapping skillz.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
08-04-2013, 11:20 AM
I love my Gwynnies. The importance of Gwyneth Paltrow in my life cannot be overstated. Although I'm gonna try... Thumbsup

But what about the question? Should I tell my spawn that Imma go commit suicide, or should I tell him that I'm just leaving? Huh

08-04-2013, 11:39 AM
(08-04-2013 11:20 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  But what about the question? Should I tell my spawn that Imma go commit suicide, or should I tell him that I'm just leaving? Huh

Hmm... Consider I think just leave it an open ended thing and advise that you won't be around.

You could just use the phrase witness protection program and let the mystery create itself... you know... like all great prophets. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post