Imma go die now. :P

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Imma go die now. :P
(08-04-2013 11:39 AM)kim Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 11:20 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  But what about the question? Should I tell my spawn that Imma go commit suicide, or should I tell him that I'm just leaving? Huh

Hmm... Consider I think just leave it an open ended thing and advise that you won't be around.

You could just use the phrase witness protection program and let the mystery create itself... you know... like all great prophets. Drinking Beverage

I think that's the most noble decision.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2013, 02:00 PM
(08-04-2013 09:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I suppose if I switch my obsession from Gwyneth to Vera, I might get a few more years... Thumbsup

You might even reach my age and me hated by many.............Blush
08-04-2013, 02:40 PM
(08-04-2013 02:00 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 09:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I suppose if I switch my obsession from Gwyneth to Vera, I might get a few more years... Thumbsup

You might even reach my age and me hated by many.............Blush

I'll never get that old. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
08-04-2013, 02:55 PM
That's what you say.

You'll surprise yourself - those who embrace death tend to live longer - didn't you know? Ask Girly.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-04-2013, 02:04 AM
I forbid you from dying.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-04-2013, 02:41 AM
(08-04-2013 09:43 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 09:26 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Veritas.
Also, you're both wrong. Veratrum.: [i]"Veratrum is a genus of coarse, highly poisonous perennial herbs. Members of Veratrum are known both in western herbalism and traditional Chinese medicine as toxic herbs to be used with great caution.

Veratrum, or Chenopodium album is used in Chinese Medicine, described as sweet, plain, a little toxic. It is used to remove excessive heat and dampness, also as a pesticide. Use its extract solution as a mouth wash or fumigation.

Want something? Then do something.
09-04-2013, 04:45 AM
(09-04-2013 02:41 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 09:43 AM)Vera Wrote:  Also, you're both wrong. Veratrum.: [i]"Veratrum is a genus of coarse, highly poisonous perennial herbs. Members of Veratrum are known both in western herbalism and traditional Chinese medicine as toxic herbs to be used with great caution.

Veratrum, or Chenopodium album is used in Chinese Medicine, described as sweet, plain, a little toxic. It is used to remove excessive heat and dampness, also as a pesticide. Use its extract solution as a mouth wash or fumigation.

To add onto Junyuan's excellent advice, also eat roughly 50 pounds-worth of Apple seeds. You'll love the results.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
09-04-2013, 04:58 AM
(09-04-2013 02:41 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Veratrum, or Chenopodium album is used in Chinese Medicine, described as sweet, plain, a little toxic. It is used to remove excessive heat and dampness, also as a pesticide. Use its extract solution as a mouth wash or fumigation.
I take exception to being called plain.... Nah, who am I kidding, it is what it is Confused

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
09-04-2013, 05:56 AM
(09-04-2013 04:58 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 02:41 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Veratrum, or Chenopodium album is used in Chinese Medicine, described as sweet, plain, a little toxic. It is used to remove excessive heat and dampness, also as a pesticide. Use its extract solution as a mouth wash or fumigation.
I take exception to being called plain.... Nah, who am I kidding, it is what it is Confused

Nah. You're exceptional. 'Cause you take exception to everything. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
09-04-2013, 06:23 AM
(09-04-2013 05:56 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 04:58 AM)Vera Wrote:  I take exception to being called plain.... Nah, who am I kidding, it is what it is Confused

Nah. You're exceptional. 'Cause you take exception to everything. Tongue

Youra gonna die now for that comment Yes

Funny as shit though (Vera I didn't say that)

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce