Immoral Father

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2015, 11:16 PM
RE: Immoral Father
(08-10-2015 11:36 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 06:25 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Apologists will tell you that this analogy falls flat because the abuser in the Bible can do what he wants because of his absolute moral authority and infinite wisdom. Basically, he really does know what's best for us, and it wouldn't be a problem if we'd just do what he wants.

[Image: skeptical-sm_zps59fc1324.png]
It falls flat for another reason. We don't know why this father let his child to live far away from him in the worlds where there is lots of evil.

I know why Heavenly Father sent me here - to have experience that He had. Without this earthly experience I can not become like Gods/ I can not have godhood.

P.S. I want to become All-knowing. I want to inherit worlds and I want to create my own worlds the way my Heavenly Parents do.

You want a big hit from a reality stick.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
09-10-2015, 01:58 AM
(08-10-2015 11:16 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(08-10-2015 11:36 AM)Alla Wrote:  ...
P.S. I want to become All-knowing. I want to inherit worlds and I want to create my own worlds the way my Heavenly Parents do.

You want a big hit from a reality stick.

She doesn't want that. She wants to stay in her bubble.

We want her to have that in case she's contagious.

Undecided

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
09-10-2015, 02:05 AM
(04-10-2015 07:59 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  Why desire any tangible evidence for his existence, when it would only lead you to hate him any way right?

How'd you get there?

Anyway, how does what you say pertain to Mars? Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
09-10-2015, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015 10:03 PM by DLJ.)
Quote:I know why Heavenly Father sent me here - to have experience that He had. Without this earthly experience I can not become like Gods/ I can not have godhood.

I have some sympathy for the idea that to become like Gods we need the earthly experience. That it might be the purpose of nature to develop into God. But this will be done by scientific and technologic evolution. So far there is no proof that any heavenly father has send us here or that we are gods already . This proces - if it exists- proves to be until now completely unpersonnal.

I'm not quiet sure I understand you correctly: do you mean to say that we have to accept all "evil" and suffering because it's good for us? That in the story the mother is actually right to neglect and abuse her child, that social services didn't need to intervene earlier, that the more the child suffered the better a "God" it will become later? So Hitler was a great teacher for the Jewish people by giving them more knowledge about evil. This is way too masochistic for me.
09-10-2015, 02:19 PM
(08-10-2015 11:16 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  You want a big hit from a reality stick.
I want to have knowledge and experience that will help me to become like Gods - beings who know good and evil.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
09-10-2015, 02:28 PM
(09-10-2015 06:22 AM)WillemRM Wrote:  I'm not quiet sure I understand you correctly: do you mean to say that we have to accept all "evil" and suffering because it's good for us? That in the story the mother is actually right to neglect and abuse her child, that social services didn't need to intervene earlier, that the more the child suffered the better a "God" it will become later? So Hitler was a great teacher for the Jewish people by giving them more knowledge about evil. This is way too masochistic for me.
If you read again what I wrote you will have an answer to your question. WE are here to learn about all kinds of evil so we can learn how to fight it/how to overcome it. When we do this we develop, magnify divine qualities that we have in us.
When we have evil/hardship and when we are looking for ways to overcome it we grow/we progress: we become better people.

We are here for 3 reasons:
obtain physical bodies like our Father has
to learn what He knows
to have opportunities when bad people can lean how to become good people, and good people can learn how to become better people.
P.S. If there are bad parents we learn to have compassion for children, we learn how to help them, we learn how to be more kind
When we have Hitler we learn how to fight him.
When we do this we become better people all together and individually.
Gods are creative, we learn here to be creative. Obstacles help us to be more creative.

09-10-2015, 05:53 PM
(09-10-2015 01:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  We want her to have that in case she's contagious.

Undecided

Laugh out load

10-10-2015, 03:02 AM
To Alla,

What happens to the people who get killed during their studying of good and bad and what about all those who don't even get a chance to start with it?
[+] 3 users Like WillemRM's post
10-10-2015, 05:30 AM
(10-10-2015 03:02 AM)WillemRM Wrote:  To Alla,

What happens to the people who get killed during their studying of good and bad and what about all those who don't even get a chance to start with it?

I don't know who you are (yet) but I liked that question.

Yes

10-10-2015, 05:40 AM
(04-10-2015 02:55 PM)Alla Wrote:  That is not true.
This is the truth:

[Image: willy_wonka_sarcasm_meme_199156.jpg]

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post