Immoral Father

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Immoral Father
(10-10-2015 03:02 AM)WillemRM Wrote:  To Alla,
What happens to the people who get killed during their studying of good and bad
It depends on what they became while they were learning.
(10-10-2015 03:02 AM)WillemRM Wrote:  and what about all those who don't even get a chance to start with it?
They will have this chance between Second Coming of Christ and Judgment Day.
They will be resurrected, they will grow and learn.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2015, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015 10:07 PM by DLJ.)
Quote:
Quote:and what about all those who don't even get a chance to start with it?
They will have this chance between Second Coming of Christ and Judgment Day.
They will be resurrected, they will grow and learn.

It seems that those are the lucky ones. Anyway I'm very glad I choose to be here in this age/place and not anywhere else or before. The god in me must be smarter then I thought. It might take me somewhat longer to study, should I have a problem with that?
10-10-2015, 04:16 PM
(10-10-2015 04:12 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  It seems that those are the lucky ones.
Why?
(10-10-2015 04:12 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  Anyway I'm very glad I choose to be here in this age/place and not anywhere else or before.
I am glad that you are glad. Smile
(10-10-2015 04:12 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  The god in me must be smarter then I thought. It might take me somewhat longer to study, should I have a problem with that?
It doesn't matter so much how long we have to stay here to learn. Important thing is what we become while we are learning.

10-10-2015, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015 10:07 PM by DLJ.)
Quote:
Quote:It seems that those are the lucky ones.
Why?

I suppose that as any Jew would be glad to be born after the arrival of the messiah, any christian would be glad to be resurrected or born (again?) after the Second Coming of Christ. Surely the Earth must be a more comfortable place to live then for about a thousand years?

If I would have died immediately after birth and resurrected after this second coming the learning proces will be a lot more pleasant. And I won't be tempted in the least to be wicked or lose my faith, which I won't need anymore.
10-10-2015, 05:16 PM
(10-10-2015 04:53 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  [quote]It seems that those are the lucky ones.
Why?
I suppose that as any Jew would be glad to be born after the arrival of the messiah,
Many of them don't know why Messiah should come here.
It doesn't matter when we are born.
(10-10-2015 04:53 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  any christian would be glad to be resurrected or born (again?) after the Second Coming of Christ. Surely the Earth must be a more comfortable place to live then for about a thousand years?
Each child of God is unique. God knows what is best way to learn for each one of us.
Some people learn faster with less obstacles. But some need more time and more problems until they learn what they suppose to learn.
(10-10-2015 04:53 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  If I would have died immediately after birth and resurrected after this second coming the learning proces will be a lot more pleasant.
I am sure it would be more pleasant. It is only natural to wish to have as less obstacles as possible. But we don't know ourselves the way Father knows us. He knows our potential and He provides only those obstacles which help us to discover this potential and to develop our divine qualities as much as possible.
(10-10-2015 04:53 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  And I won't be tempted in the least to be wicked or lose my faith, which I won't need anymore.
In the end of 1000 years Devil will have power to tempt those people for the last time. They will be tempted.
It is not true that you don't need faith during Millennium.
You needed faith before you were born on Earth. Because of your faith in pre-mortal life you made right choice: to be born here.
People who die still need faith. People who will live during Millennium still will need faith.

10-10-2015, 05:35 PM
I still think they're the lucky ones

I never understood how anybody can be tempted by the devil.
No temptation by the devil can compare to what god has to offer. And if you don't believe in god you surely will after the devil showed up.

How is the devil going to tempt a christian who has the conquering Jesus in front of him as King of the Earth?

This can only be if the devil is as strong and powerful as god.
10-10-2015, 05:49 PM
(10-10-2015 05:35 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  I still think they're the lucky ones
OK
they are quick learners not lucky ones. Much quicker learners than you and I.
(10-10-2015 05:35 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  I never understood how anybody can be tempted by the devil.
No temptation by the devil can compare to what god has to offer. And if you don't believe in god you surely will after the devil showed up.
We have weaknesses. Devil studies us and he knows our weakness. So, he knows what thoughts we have to have. Devil plants thoughts in our heads. We follow those thoughts or we resist them.
(10-10-2015 05:35 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  How is the devil going to tempt a christian who has the conquering Jesus in front of him as King of the Earth?
Jesus is not going to be on Earth during Millennium. He only comes at Second Coming and then He will leave.
(10-10-2015 05:35 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  This can only be if the devil is as strong and powerful as god.
He is strong and powerful. He can have power over us IF we let him. But God still gives us moral agency even though He has power over us.

10-10-2015, 06:22 PM
This is not the way Jesus was tempted. Still, if you are certain that it is the devil who plants those thoughts in your head and you believe in god why wouldn't you resist them?

I gather you don't believe in the following:
The Second Coming is the literal return of Jesus Christ to earth as King in power and glory to rule for a thousand years (Revelation 20:1-6).
The Second Coming of Christ is our hope and confidence that God is in control of all things and is faithful to His Word and His promises.
10-10-2015, 06:24 PM
(10-10-2015 05:35 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  I still think they're the lucky ones

I never understood how anybody can be tempted by the devil.

How is the devil going to tempt a christian who has the conquering Jesus in front of him as King of the Earth?

This can only be if the devil is as strong and powerful as god.

Is this a sick joke?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
10-10-2015, 09:04 PM
(10-10-2015 06:22 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  This is not the way Jesus was tempted.
How was He tempted?
(10-10-2015 06:22 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  Still, if you are certain that it is the devil who plants those thoughts in your head and you believe in god why wouldn't you resist them?
Because I am not perfect. I am too weak sometimes. Sometimes temptation is so strong that I can not resists even if I know I will have consequences.
I am still LEARNING how to become perfect. Those who learn are not perfect yet.
(10-10-2015 06:22 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  I gather you don't believe in the following:
The Second Coming is the literal return of Jesus Christ to earth as King in power and glory to rule for a thousand years (Revelation 20:1-6).
I believe in literal Second Coming. Yes, He will rule for 1000 years from Heaven. But in the end of 1000 years Satan will have power again for a short time (see book of Revelation)
(10-10-2015 06:22 PM)WillemRM Wrote:  The Second Coming of Christ is our hope and confidence that God is in control of all things and is faithful to His Word and His promises.
I believe in this. God controls things from Heaven. He also has lots of helpers - His Church - His Saints. We are the tools in His hands.