Immovable Earth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: Immovable Earth
(12-12-2012 01:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Flat Earth: Because satellite images, and fairly basic math are too hard to understand.
You should read their FAQ. NASA and all governments of the world are involved in a conspiracy, satellites don't exist, we've never been on the moon, there has never been a rover on moon and mars, every picture and video from outer space is faked, the GPS systems of planes are deliberately manipulated so that they fly longer, to make them think that the earth is round, eclipses are caused by an "anti-moon", water doesn't fall of the edge of the earth because Antarctica forms a ring around the disk-shaped earth, the list goes on and on.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum...MjgTGeqsRp

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2012, 01:54 PM
Yes, the Earth is not round and we have not sent satellites, but we are still able to host a dumbass website called "TheFlatEarthSoceity". They really know how to put two and two together.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
12-12-2012, 02:19 PM
Thanks Vosur, but from that first video, I have breached my maximum tolerance of retards for today.

Logica, don't be silly.

It's obviously magic.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-12-2012, 02:21 PM
These are typical variants of the 'ostrich syndrome'!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-12-2012, 02:26 PM
What, burying the head in the sand? Is that "ostrich syndrome"?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-12-2012, 02:29 PM
(12-12-2012 02:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  What, burying the head in the sand? Is that "ostrich syndrome"?
Yes

12-12-2012, 02:39 PM
I have no idea why that is associated with ostriches.

I mean, those fuckers have two options: They can fuck your shit up in seconds or they can run away at 70 kph.
So how'd they get that reputation..

12-12-2012, 02:42 PM
I thought the flat earth society was a joke that some people take seriously. Like the landover baptists.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
12-12-2012, 07:57 PM
(12-12-2012 12:49 PM)kim Wrote:  Uh... why is this in the Science forum? Blink Did I miss a meeting, or something?

Eh, it has the qualities of a few different forums, but the overall point is that the Earth doesn't actually move, which is a scientific issue, so I figured I'd just put it here. If anyone wants to move it, that's cool. Big Grin

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
12-12-2012, 08:58 PM
The economical crisis must be really bad if Santa is now also moonlighting as a parttime Xtian fundie preacher.
He probably also does exorcisms for the Vatican!