Impeachment Countdown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Impeachment Countdown
(13-01-2017 07:16 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 02:02 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  What's the charge???

Bad hair???
Big mouth???
Questionable taste in friends???

While all are applicable, they're hardly high crimes or misdemeanors.....

Corruption.

That's a state of being - not a specified charge.............

It'd be like charging him with "stupid" --- while possibly applicable, not chargeable....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2017, 06:24 AM
(14-01-2017 06:11 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 07:16 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Corruption.

That's a state of being - not a specified charge.............

It'd be like charging him with "stupid" --- while possibly applicable, not chargeable....

Treason

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-01-2017, 06:26 AM
(14-01-2017 06:24 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 06:11 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  That's a state of being - not a specified charge.............

Treason

Same as above......

Treason must be specified by an act. Like - selling the Russians cryptographic keymats or systems ---- or classified documents.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
14-01-2017, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2017 06:33 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
(13-01-2017 02:42 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Hussein OsamaCare.

I have you on ignore still but damn lol, you're a fucking idiot. What the fuck does it matter that Obama has "Hussein" in his name? Can you explain that to me, you fucking idiot? No, you can't, because you're a fucking idiot. Did I mention you're a fucking idiot? Do you believe the Muslim Brotherhood infiltrated the White House too, you fucking idiot? Anyway, back to ignoring.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
14-01-2017, 06:43 AM
(14-01-2017 06:28 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  

I have you on ignore still but damn lol, you're a fucking idiot. What the fuck does it matter that Obama has "Hussein" in his name? Can you explain that to me, you fucking idiot? No, you can't, because you're a fucking idiot. Did I mention you're a fucking idiot? Do you believe the Muslim Brotherhood infiltrated the White House too, you fucking idiot? Anyway, back to ignoring.

I've known a few whackadoodles that made a big deal outta President Obama's middle name.. I didn't mind - as it made it easy figuring out who's an idiot.....

I got a kick out of the President when he joked -- "Actually, Mitt is his middle name.... I wish I could use my middle name".....

He does have an intact sense of humor...

[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
14-01-2017, 06:48 AM
(14-01-2017 06:26 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 06:24 AM)Dom Wrote:  Treason

Same as above......

Treason must be specified by an act. Like - selling the Russians cryptographic keymats or systems ---- or classified documents.......

Give it a little time....Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-01-2017, 10:39 AM
(14-01-2017 06:28 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  

Nope. I did it just to watch someone like you (SJW) freak out and go nuts. I'm sorry the ignore feature doesn't block quotes so I was able to infiltrate your safe space. Now go drink your hot chocolate and play with your play-doh. Have a visit with your therapy dog. Trump will be president in 5 days.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
14-01-2017, 10:44 AM
(14-01-2017 10:39 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Nope. I did it just to watch someone like you (SJW) freak out and go nuts.

Yep. Troll.

14-01-2017, 11:00 AM
(14-01-2017 10:39 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 06:28 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  I have you on ignore still but damn lol, you're a fucking idiot. What the fuck does it matter that Obama has "Hussein" in his name? Can you explain that to me, you fucking idiot? No, you can't, because you're a fucking idiot. Did I mention you're a fucking idiot? Do you believe the Muslim Brotherhood infiltrated the White House too, you fucking idiot? Anyway, back to ignoring.

Nope. I did it just to watch someone like you (SJW) freak out and go nuts. I'm sorry the ignore feature doesn't block quotes so I was able to infiltrate your safe space. Now go drink your hot chocolate and play with your play-doh. Have a visit with your therapy dog. Trump will be president in 5 days.

You see, Helmet, this is why you haven't matured emotionally or mentally beyond a 15 year old boy, you make comments just to to freak someone out. But what you don't get is that you don't freak people out, certainly not me, you only further expose your immaturity. You probably have some mental issues that should be taken care of, but whatever.

By the way, I have two neighbors living down the street from me, both of whom are police officers and they are mature, calm, thoughtful, unassuming gentlemen, the total opposite of you.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
14-01-2017, 11:27 AM
(14-01-2017 10:44 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 10:39 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Nope. I did it just to watch someone like you (SJW) freak out and go nuts.

Yep. Troll.

After the attacks I've taken on this forum? After all of the name calling and hatred for my election prediction?

Yeah. I'm going to rub it in for a bit.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post