Impeachment Countdown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2017, 10:16 PM
RE: Impeachment Countdown
(14-01-2017 09:35 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  The potential for yet another truly damaging scandal is enormous. Remember all the unendorsements when grab-em-by-the-pussy broke?

Have you seen the pictures of him and Ivanka? See where your mind just went? If we can imagine it you can be sure the RNC has too. Name one other president that wouldn't be ludicrous with.

To be impeached on such ground we would need something far worse than his "grab-em-by-the-pussy" tape, his comments on his daughter, his sexual assault allegation, his accusation of child rape and his accusation of massive fraud. Trump was elected despite all of this. Once in place, he can only be impeached if something worse happen and frankly at this point, I don't know what that thing could be.

(14-01-2017 09:35 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Unless or until? Combine his impressive incompetence with his impressively incompetent cabinet and you have a recipe for disaster that will make George W's blundering of Katrina look bloody brilliant by comparison.

Bush wasn't impeached over his Katrina blunder, neither the war in Iraq or the financial crisis of 2007. Trump would need to do worse than that. Unless Russia invade a Baltic State and America rolls over (a thing that most certainly will not happen), I don't see Trump being impeached on the ground of a foreign olicy blunder. People voted for Trump's probable blunders: the abrogation of the ACA, his immigration "reform", the building of the Mexican frontier wall and his rejection of international trade treaties. These are the things that could sink American teasuries and create violent social clashes and they are reclaimed by the population who brough Trump to the White House. He has the ultimate gift from the electorate: the mandate to fuck this up. Trump will have a full mandate in my opinion and perhaps even a second one since I believe the Democrate will send in a squeeky clean intellectual in 2020 and he or she will fail to mobilise the mass...again.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2017, 12:06 AM
(14-01-2017 11:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 10:44 AM)Dom Wrote:  Yep. Troll.

After the attacks I've taken on this forum? After all of the name calling and hatred for my election prediction?

Yeah. I'm going to rub it in for a bit.

[Image: 51243359.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-01-2017, 06:28 AM
(13-01-2017 02:28 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 02:20 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The Republicans were the ones that headed the impeachment proceedings against Richard Nixon. They realized that the population was turning against Nixon and they were protecting their asses. More people voted for Hillary you asshole. Gawd, you're stupid.

Let's take a look at trumps taxes.

Actually if you subtract the California democrat vote, Trump wins the popular vote BIG. California democrats shouldn't be counted. Pot head zombies shouldn't be counted as citizens.

Not that you're generalising or stereotyping of course Rolleyes After all LEO's never do that. Tongue
15-01-2017, 09:06 AM
(14-01-2017 10:16 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 09:35 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  The potential for yet another truly damaging scandal is enormous. Remember all the unendorsements when grab-em-by-the-pussy broke?

Have you seen the pictures of him and Ivanka? See where your mind just went? If we can imagine it you can be sure the RNC has too. Name one other president that wouldn't be ludicrous with.

To be impeached on such ground we would need something far worse than his "grab-em-by-the-pussy" tape, his comments on his daughter, his sexual assault allegation, his accusation of child rape and his accusation of massive fraud. Trump was elected despite all of this. Once in place, he can only be impeached if something worse happen and frankly at this point, I don't know what that thing could be.

(14-01-2017 09:35 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Unless or until? Combine his impressive incompetence with his impressively incompetent cabinet and you have a recipe for disaster that will make George W's blundering of Katrina look bloody brilliant by comparison.

Bush wasn't impeached over his Katrina blunder, neither the war in Iraq or the financial crisis of 2007. Trump would need to do worse than that. Unless Russia invade a Baltic State and America rolls over (a thing that most certainly will not happen), I don't see Trump being impeached on the ground of a foreign olicy blunder. People voted for Trump's probable blunders: the abrogation of the ACA, his immigration "reform", the building of the Mexican frontier wall and his rejection of international trade treaties. These are the things that could sink American teasuries and create violent social clashes and they are reclaimed by the population who brough Trump to the White House. He has the ultimate gift from the electorate: the mandate to fuck this up. Trump will have a full mandate in my opinion and perhaps even a second one since I believe the Democrate will send in a squeeky clean intellectual in 2020 and he or she will fail to mobilise the mass...again.

Clinton was impeached over 1 blowjob.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-01-2017, 09:23 AM
We need to see his taxes. And this bullshit about them being audited so he can't show them crap is more total... utter... fucking...bullshit. Warren Buffett and many billionaires show their taxes when their being audited and under investigation. Buffett produced his taxes last fall in the middle of an investigation. trumps a fucking asshole.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
15-01-2017, 09:28 AM
(15-01-2017 09:06 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(14-01-2017 10:16 PM)epronovost Wrote:  To be impeached on such ground we would need something far worse than his "grab-em-by-the-pussy" tape, his comments on his daughter, his sexual assault allegation, his accusation of child rape and his accusation of massive fraud. Trump was elected despite all of this. Once in place, he can only be impeached if something worse happen and frankly at this point, I don't know what that thing could be.

Clinton was impeached over 1 blowjob.

I remember travelling in Europe at the time and everyone was laughing at him being impeached for getting a blowjob from a willing participant. That is soo important for his politics, lol. I affects the well being of the nation. Roflmao!

And now pussy grabbing unwilling women is perfectly acceptable.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-01-2017, 09:38 AM
LDH. Get mental help, because you're just as delusional as Trump.

15-01-2017, 09:49 AM
From the Melbourne AGE, 16 January...

"A majority of Americans disapprove of Donald Trump's handling of his presidential transition, a Gallup polling group said on Friday, one week before his inauguration.

Fifty-one per cent of respondents said they disapprove of the way he has managed the transition to the White House, the lowest for any president-elect since Gallup began asking the question in 1992.

Forty-four per cent said they approve of Trump's transition and 4 per cent said they had no opinion.

At the same time eight years ago, 83 per cent said they approved of Barack Obama's transition compared to 12 per cent who disapproved."

I'd also be guessing that Drumpf won't last the first 4 years without impeachment. And he definitely won't get a second term after fucking with the American economy, its international relations (China, North Korea etc), and the social structure of the country.

My hope is that he'll withdraw current US military bases and watching stations here in Australia, particularly from the viewpoint of China's massive trade involvement with us.

The unilateral opinion of Aussies is that Drumpf is an intellectual midget with the nous of a retarded 6-year-old playing in a sand-pit, with a full diaper. And let's face it; our only "experience" of this buffoon Downunder is as a low-rating fucking games show host LOL. At least poor old Ronnie was a recognised Hollywood actor... um...

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
15-01-2017, 10:07 AM
(15-01-2017 09:49 AM)SYZ Wrote:  "A majority of Americans disapprove of Donald Trump's handling of his presidential transition, a Gallup polling group said on Friday, one week before his inauguration.

Well, if you discount all those states in which those who disapprove of Trump's transition reside, Trump's approval rate of his transition increases bigly! They're probably all pot head zombies anyway.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
15-01-2017, 10:34 AM
(15-01-2017 09:38 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  LDH. Get mental help, because you're just as delusional as Trump.
Genesis, don't get in too much of a snit about Duck helmet, he's a huge joke, yes he predicted the winning candidate but that's about the only smart thing he's done, the trollish immature behaviour he exhibits is frankly laughable.
What's not laughable about him is that he passed the psych profile to become a cop In the first place, that's what's scary about him with.a racist stereotypical attitude I feel sorry for anyone who was arrested by him, unless he's lying about having been a cop which is certainly not beyond the realms of possibility in my view.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post