Impeachment Countdown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2017, 11:09 AM
RE: Impeachment Countdown
I'll believe it when I see it, and not a moment before.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
15-01-2017, 11:51 AM
LDH complains about personal attacks, and then he says stupid, insane shit like "pot smokers shouldn't be considered citizens", and still doesn't understand why people are attacking him. That makes him even more stupid.

15-01-2017, 12:05 PM
(15-01-2017 10:34 AM)adey67 Wrote:  ... yes he predicted the winning candidate but that's about the only smart thing he's done, ...

Coincidence is not an indication of intellect.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-01-2017, 12:09 PM
(15-01-2017 11:51 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  LDH complains about personal attacks, and then he says stupid, insane shit like "pot smokers shouldn't be considered citizens", and still doesn't understand why people are attacking him. That makes him even more stupid.
Which is why he is a total wanker and a deliberate troll and why its incredibly scary he was a police officer if in fact he was which I doubt. He's a closet homosexual with serious issues, see I can make unfounded allegations too LDH just like you have done.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
15-01-2017, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2017 12:33 PM by adey67.)
(15-01-2017 12:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-01-2017 10:34 AM)adey67 Wrote:  ... yes he predicted the winning candidate but that's about the only smart thing he's done, ...

It wasn't coincidence girly he quite clearly made a prediction and was convicted in his belief and he was correct, claims it was just coincidence just makes us look cuntish and reduces our credibility. Which is why I want to urge people not to assume trump will be impeached, being as how you got it soo disastrously wrong that he wouldn't get to be president its probably best not to be over confident he is going to be impeached, I mean com on folks please swallow a bit of pride, I know atheists hate doing that but seriously, please come on now.
15-01-2017, 01:25 PM
(15-01-2017 12:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Count an octopus and an assortment of prophets among those who called this election.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
15-01-2017, 01:38 PM
(15-01-2017 10:34 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Genesis, don't get in too much of a snit about Duck helmet, he's a huge joke, yes he predicted the winning candidate [...]

Don't give him any credit for supposedly "predicting" Drumpf's win. It was just a lucky guess—like red or black at the roulette table. I'm guessing he was just being contrary anyway, considering everybody else here was so anti-Drumpf.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
15-01-2017, 01:51 PM
(15-01-2017 01:38 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(15-01-2017 10:34 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Genesis, don't get in too much of a snit about Duck helmet, he's a huge joke, yes he predicted the winning candidate [...]

Don't give him any credit for supposedly "predicting" Drumpf's win. It was just a lucky guess—like red or black at the roulette table. I'm guessing he was just being contrary anyway, considering everybody else here was so anti-Drumpf.

Exactly, he does things just to be contrary. That's his life. It's pathetic and immature. I was stunned that he claimed to be 39. I was guessing 20 maybe 21 at the most. If he is 39 then he's suspended in a world of perpetual adolescence which is probably what attracts him to trump.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
15-01-2017, 03:53 PM
I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one folks.
15-01-2017, 05:03 PM
He aint getting impeached.
Nobody cares about his Russian connections or his taxes. Nobody is gonna deem the election unfair and do another one.
Suck it up, he's here to stay for the next 8 years. Along with his family who he gave positions too. My parents generation had the Kennedy's, my generation gets the Trumps.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post