Imperialist corporate media coverage of todays shooting.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2012, 02:29 PM
Imperialist corporate media coverage of todays shooting.
The idea or any implication of the idea that americans are exceptional human beings is a fucking joke, the U.S. supports and has supported mass murdering dictators who oppress, torture and brutally kill their own people and the U.S. has been involved in many active campaigns to actively bomb the fuck out of a country, like bombing villages in Vietnam for example. Now the corporate press (sheep call it free press) is displaying the full violin orchestra complete with the a chorus of crying crocodiles, full with crocodile tears for human beings.

U.S. media truly is a fucking joke. While the U.S. media is actively campaigning to get the citizens to support a military intervention in Syria with more WMD bullshit, they also pretend to be against killing of kids? Oh yeah that's right, kids in Syria or Libya or Iraq or Afganistan don't count.....yeah fuck this joke of a media.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
14-12-2012, 03:09 PM
RE: Imperialist corporate media coverage of todays shooting.
(14-12-2012 02:29 PM)I and I Wrote:  The idea or any implication of the idea that americans are exceptional human beings is a fucking joke, the U.S. supports and has supported mass murdering dictators who oppress, torture and brutally kill their own people and the U.S. has been involved in many active campaigns to actively bomb the fuck out of a country, like bombing villages in Vietnam for example. Now the corporate press (sheep call it free press) is displaying the full violin orchestra complete with the a chorus of crying crocodiles, full with crocodile tears for human beings.

U.S. media truly is a fucking joke. While the U.S. media is actively campaigning to get the citizens to support a military intervention in Syria with more WMD bullshit, they also pretend to be against killing of kids? Oh yeah that's right, kids in Syria or Libya or Iraq or Afganistan don't count.....yeah fuck this joke of a media.

β€œIn reading The History of Nations, we find that, like
individuals, they have their whims and their peculiarities, their
seasons of excitement and recklessness, when they care not what they do.
We find that whole communities suddenly fix their minds upon one object
and go mad in its pursuit; that millions of people become
simultaneously impressed with one delusion, and run after it, till their
attention is caught by some new folly more captivating than the first.”

―
Charles MacKay,

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
14-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Is this really the slant you want to take on the day that 27+ people have died, mostly children?

Kind of twisted, even for you. No

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-12-2012, 03:20 PM
(14-12-2012 03:12 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Is this really the slant you want to take on the day that 27+ people have died, mostly children?

Still want to rep him +4?

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
14-12-2012, 04:00 PM
(14-12-2012 03:12 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Is this really the slant you want to take on the day that 27+ people have died, mostly children?

Today I would like to take the slant that americans are not exceptional human beings and the total disregard for non american children as is the case with american media in reporting on foreign policy is a fucking joke.
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
14-12-2012, 04:03 PM
(14-12-2012 04:00 PM)I and I Wrote:  

Today I would like to take the slant that americans are not exceptional human beings and the total disregard for non american children as is the case with american media in reporting on foreign policy is a fucking joke.
Brb Mc Donalds.

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
14-12-2012, 05:05 PM
I think every person should be armed with a gun to stop this sort of thing.
14-12-2012, 05:11 PM
(14-12-2012 05:05 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I think every person should be armed with a gun to stop this sort of thing.
You think everybody in the UK is responsible enough to own a gun?

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
14-12-2012, 05:25 PM
(14-12-2012 05:05 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I think every person should be armed with a gun to stop this sort of thing.
You will find that nations who have banned private gun ownership have a far smaller amount of violent crime.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
14-12-2012, 05:50 PM
(14-12-2012 05:25 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
You will find that nations who have banned private gun ownership have a far smaller amount of violent crime.
Don't go full potato on me you two.

It's really simple.

We all find this behaviour disgusting. Yet realistically as much as we may want to do something, the reality is that we can do very little. Maybe offer money to the affected family's', and tell them you care.

Until we have more information from the investigators I personally can't offer an opinion.

-Baron d'Holbach-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation How would you explain this? "Media Buries Bombshell Turkey False Flag Attack" PoolBoyG 10 180 03-04-2014 02:08 PM
Last Post: Alex_Leonardo
  The dark side of legalized pot and media hysteria Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 6 258 05-02-2014 11:50 PM
Last Post: toadaly
  Hey Frankie, You Can Keep Your Coverage! GirlyMan 6 234 21-12-2013 09:30 AM
Last Post: cheapthrillseaker
  Corporate America and Natural Hair BrokenQuill92 25 1,012 09-12-2013 07:09 PM
Last Post: BnW
  White Genocide in South Africa - Where's the media? janthuffy 10 667 03-08-2013 03:36 PM
Last Post: morondog
  Media and how it affects many things JAH 38 1,032 22-04-2013 11:24 AM
Last Post: Chas
  How about that 2 month hunger strike that the U.S. media isn't covering? I and I 57 1,579 17-04-2013 09:13 PM
Last Post: Heathen