Imperials Vs. Stormcloaks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2014, 11:41 PM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2014 12:12 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Imperials Vs. Stormcloaks
(29-08-2014 11:27 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  This game is so old, and I've never gamed even one hour of it Sadcryface

You are all saying my character, who will someday be the Archmage of Ultimate Power, can't take over for himself? Weeping

Quick question!! If I get this for my PC, is there a Mod out there that would allow me to choose a 3rd option? A mod that actually messes with the main campaign quest line?

Possibly? Well nothing I'm aware of, let alone on the level of including full voice actors and all that jazz. Hell, I don't even know what a third option would be, other than to be a subversive working for the Aldmeri; which would essentially be working either of the two factions already, then just killing their leader at the end (i.e. killing General Tullius and Ulfric, regardless of faction chosen). Which ironically enough, you can do anyways if you really wanted to. For example General Tullius, the head of the Imperial Legion in Skyrim is an essential (unkillable) NPC, but all you need is a few console commands to fix that.

Open the console and type in...

setessential 0001327E 0

This will set the Essential marker on Generial Tullius (BaseID: 0001327E) to Zero, making him non-essential and kill-able.

setessential 0001414D 0

Same as above, only this time set to Ulfric Stormcloak (BaseID: 0001414D).

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
30-08-2014, 03:16 AM
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41087/?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
30-08-2014, 10:32 PM
I joined the Stormcloaks...

Hate the Thalmor...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
30-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Blink
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
10-09-2014, 09:08 AM
If Ulfric was actually concerned with all the citizens of Skyrim then I would back him. As it stands he just likes the feel of a throne on his backside while all races that aren't his own suffer. I like to make him die in a fire every time I get the chance.
20-09-2014, 06:01 AM
I like ulfric stormcloaks character very much he is a leader of the stormcloaks rebellion. He believes that skyrim should free itself from the empire.

https://www.airsoftatlanta.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user