Importance of The Bible?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
11-05-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Importance of The Bible?
(08-05-2014 05:30 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:26 PM)John Wrote:  Something wrong with public? More useful for further reference if such a demand were ever to rise. Serves others at the same time aswell.

Yes something is wrong with it being made known public in this particular forum with particular people present.

I will not cast pearls before swine or give what is holy to dogs.

If the demand were to ever arise, I would deal with that demand in a way I discerned was appropriate.

So you're lying, and have nothing to present.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
11-05-2014, 09:07 PM
(10-05-2014 06:05 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  He is far more concerned about saving you from your sins but He came to call not the righteous, but sinners to repentance. But in your own eyes, you are not a sinner in need of a Saviour. So you and those like you would in no way benefit from Jesus trotting out and appearing on CNN.

Next time you have a conversation with Jeebus try to convince him to appear on CNN...wait CNN has lost all respectability, maybe he could be a guest on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart on Comedy Central! I swear to you and to JC that if he does this I'll reconvert and believe. You will have won the argument and he will have saved my soul, a win-win for your side.

My money is on him telling you to go fuck yourself though. I think Jeebus would appreciate it if you stopped acting like if you knew what he wanted, after all, how can a lowly life form like us possibly know what an omni- being thinks? You really need to stop pissing him off. Just trying to be helpful.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
11-05-2014, 09:08 PM
(08-05-2014 05:44 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:36 PM)Leo Wrote:  Why the hell is wrong ? You can't expect us to believe your bullshit without any evidence. You are : 1) a big time liar , 2) a deluded person or crazy person , 3) you are high.

It is wrong because if I did share my experiences publicly here, I would be affording some people the opportunity to ridicule and mock them and I esteem them more worthy than to subject them (my experiences) to such things.

Nor do I expect you to believe what I believe even if I were to give you evidence in support of it that you yourself would deem to be undeniable.

Nor am I a liar.

Nor am I crazy or deluded.

Nor am I high or under the influence of any drug.

Put up or shut up.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
11-05-2014, 09:14 PM
(08-05-2014 05:30 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I will not cast pearls before swine or give what is holy to dogs.

Damn dude, make up you mind, is Jeebus coming to save the sinners or not? If you have the goods to save us then do it already. If not shut the fuck up.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
11-05-2014, 09:40 PM
(08-05-2014 05:30 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I will not cast pearls before swine or give what is holy to dogs.

Does your Jeebus know that you think of us as swine and dogs? Only because it sharply illustrates what a fucking hypocrite you are. You are a LOUSY fucking christian. PISS-poor.

But we knew that already.

What the actual fuck do you call yourself doing here, consorting with swine and dogs? Don't you have something better to do?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
11-05-2014, 11:55 PM
(11-05-2014 09:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Damn dude, make up you mind, is Jeebus coming to save the sinners or not? If you have the goods to save us then do it already. If not shut the fuck up.

I cannot save you. I do not know why you thought I could.
11-05-2014, 11:57 PM
(11-05-2014 09:40 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  

Does your Jeebus know that you think of us as swine and dogs? Only because it sharply illustrates what a fucking hypocrite you are. You are a LOUSY fucking christian. PISS-poor.

But we knew that already.

What the actual fuck do you call yourself doing here, consorting with swine and dogs? Don't you have something better to do?

I have referred to no one here as a swine or dog. If that is what you think you are, I will not disagree with you.
11-05-2014, 11:58 PM
(11-05-2014 09:07 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 06:05 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  He is far more concerned about saving you from your sins but He came to call not the righteous, but sinners to repentance. But in your own eyes, you are not a sinner in need of a Saviour. So you and those like you would in no way benefit from Jesus trotting out and appearing on CNN.

Next time you have a conversation with Jeebus try to convince him to appear on CNN...wait CNN has lost all respectability, maybe he could be a guest on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart on Comedy Central! I swear to you and to JC that if he does this I'll reconvert and believe. You will have won the argument and he will have saved my soul, a win-win for your side.

My money is on him telling you to go fuck yourself though. I think Jeebus would appreciate it if you stopped acting like if you knew what he wanted, after all, how can a lowly life form like us possibly know what an omni- being thinks? You really need to stop pissing him off. Just trying to be helpful.

I do not watch the Daily Show. And no Jesus will not be making an appearance on it.
11-05-2014, 11:59 PM
(11-05-2014 09:06 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:30 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Yes something is wrong with it being made known public in this particular forum with particular people present.

I will not cast pearls before swine or give what is holy to dogs.

If the demand were to ever arise, I would deal with that demand in a way I discerned was appropriate.

So you're lying, and have nothing to present.

Nothing to present to you.

In this you are correct.
12-05-2014, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2014 01:15 AM by rampant.a.i..)
Because you'd rather hold on to your delusion, knowing -- and this assumes you aren't simply lying -- what you have is unconvincing, and worthy of ridicule.

Honestly, if you think you still have an ounce of credibility to lose here, or can avoid ridicule with the quality you've been posting:

No one here is in the market for horse shit, and that is clearly all you have to offer.

This little "I have super secret ~~reasons~~, but you swine don't get to hear them!" Has been pulled here before.

It only makes you look more delusional.