Importance of The Bible?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
12-05-2014, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2014 02:34 AM by Free Thought.)
RE: Importance of The Bible?
(11-05-2014 11:59 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 09:06 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  So you're lying, and have nothing to present.

Nothing to present to you.

In this you are correct.

So you admit to having absolutely nothing to present for your claims. And I daresay you knew this from the offset, even before you came demanding attention upon yourself.

Taken into account your attention-begging behaviour, and the obvious prior knowledge of having nothing to present despite claiming so, I argue, dear Reader, that our friend here is here for the sole purpose of disruption.

As the youths say it, he is here 'for the lawls' obtained at our expense through the disruption of our regularly scheduled inanities!

What say you, defendant!? Do you dispute this conclusion?
And what say the jury?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
12-05-2014, 03:05 AM
(08-05-2014 05:09 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:05 PM)TheStraightener Wrote:  So which one are you?

I am the Christian who would continue to follow Christ who I personally know and love.

You know Jesus??? Does he have any pets? What sort of car does he drive? Does he look like George Burns???

Or, are you simply delusional?

Word to the wise. You don't appear to be sane.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
12-05-2014, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2014 07:29 AM by Full Circle.)
(11-05-2014 11:55 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 09:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Damn dude, make up you mind, is Jeebus coming to save the sinners or not? If you have the goods to save us then do it already. If not shut the fuck up.

I cannot save you. I do not know why you thought I could.

You don't understand rhetoric do you?
[attachment=2127]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
12-05-2014, 07:01 AM
(11-05-2014 11:58 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I do not watch the Daily Show. And no Jesus will not be making an appearance on it.

He'll miss out on a ratings bump...Ok then, CNN it is. Let me know when he'll be on so I can record it, don't want to miss it.

So how about the other points I made? Just going to ignore those? Your holier-than-thou attitiude only plays well with other Kool-Aid drinkers of the same flavor...around here you can take it and stick it up your ass after wrapping it in concertina wire. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
12-05-2014, 07:22 AM
(11-05-2014 11:57 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I have referred to no one here as a swine or dog. If that is what you think you are, I will not disagree with you.

You have the extremely disingenuous habit of implying things, and hiding behind the literal meaning of your words once called out.

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
[+] 3 users Like John's post
12-05-2014, 08:03 AM
(11-05-2014 11:57 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 09:40 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Does your Jeebus know that you think of us as swine and dogs? Only because it sharply illustrates what a fucking hypocrite you are. You are a LOUSY fucking christian. PISS-poor.

But we knew that already.

What the actual fuck do you call yourself doing here, consorting with swine and dogs? Don't you have something better to do?

I have referred to no one here as a swine or dog. If that is what you think you are, I will not disagree with you.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand there we have yet another lie from the Pathological Liar For Jeebus.

Every time you lie, you make Baby Jeebus cry.

And you also drive one more nail in the coffin of your dead superstitions by illustrating just how hypocritical and duplicitous your batshit-crazy your religion and its adherents really are. Well done.

What the fuck

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
12-05-2014, 08:07 AM
(12-05-2014 01:27 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 11:59 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Nothing to present to you.

In this you are correct.

So you admit to having absolutely nothing to present for your claims. And I daresay you knew this from the offset, even before you came demanding attention upon yourself.

Taken into account your attention-begging behaviour, and the obvious prior knowledge of having nothing to present despite claiming so, I argue, dear Reader, that our friend here is here for the sole purpose of disruption.

As the youths say it, he is here 'for the lawls' obtained at our expense through the disruption of our regularly scheduled inanities!

What say you, defendant!? Do you dispute this conclusion?
And what say the jury?

We the Jury find the Defendant Guilty of violating Rule Five and guilty on all other counts, Your Honor.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
12-05-2014, 08:49 AM
... and who would Jesus vote for in your elections? And why do so many other people who know him seem to think he would vote differently?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
12-05-2014, 10:04 AM
(12-05-2014 08:03 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Aaaaaaaaaaaaand there we have yet another lie from the Pathological Liar For Jeebus.

Every time you lie, you make Baby Jeebus cry.

And you also drive one more nail in the coffin of your dead superstitions by illustrating just how hypocritical and duplicitous your batshit-crazy your religion and its adherents really are. Well done.

What the fuck

[Image: tumblr_lhpf8ltXFv1qgcxlx.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
12-05-2014, 11:47 AM
(11-05-2014 11:59 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Nothing to present to you.

In this you are correct.

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?