Importance of The Bible?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
08-05-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Importance of The Bible?
(08-05-2014 05:16 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:09 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I am the Christian who would continue to follow Christ who I personally know and love.

How do you know christ personally? Laugh out loadLaugh out load dude are you high?

I know Him the same way you know anyone you know personally.

And no I am not high.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2014, 05:20 PM
(08-05-2014 05:16 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:09 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I am the Christian who would continue to follow Christ who I personally know and love.

And so, since you "personally know" this fictional character, why haven't you trotted it out on Oprah? Had it do some magic tricks to prove its pedigree? Since you've "met" this fucker and you "know" that it's real and as magical as you claim, why not have it over to my place for beers and it can wow us by conjuring a fucking planet in between here and the fucking moon, so we can send a shuttle out to see for ourselves that it's real, poke around, collect rock samples, kick the tires, and declare it the 51st US state?

Go ahead, Mr. "I Personally Know Jeebus.

Fucking fucktard.

If Jesus were fictional I would not be able to have Him on Oprah to do magic tricks. Nor could I bring Him with me over to your place for beers.
08-05-2014, 05:21 PM
(08-05-2014 05:19 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:16 PM)Leo Wrote:  How do you know christ personally? Laugh out loadLaugh out load dude are you high?

I know Him the same way you know anyone you know personally.

And no I am not high.

You talk to him everyday ? Dude I'm starting to get worried about you.Blink
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
08-05-2014, 05:21 PM
(08-05-2014 05:18 PM)John Wrote:  

Care to elaborate how you came to personally know and love Christ?

Sure.

I will privately message you the details if you would like.
08-05-2014, 05:22 PM
(08-05-2014 05:21 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:19 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I know Him the same way you know anyone you know personally.

And no I am not high.

You talk to him everyday ? Dude I'm starting to get worried about you.Blink

Yes.

Drinking Beverage
08-05-2014, 05:24 PM
(08-05-2014 05:22 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:21 PM)Leo Wrote:  You talk to him everyday ? Dude I'm starting to get worried about you.Blink

Yes.

Drinking Beverage

What does he sound like? What accent does he have? Does he use any slang? Do you banter? What topics do you cover?
08-05-2014, 05:25 PM
(08-05-2014 05:20 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:16 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  And so, since you "personally know" this fictional character, why haven't you trotted it out on Oprah? Had it do some magic tricks to prove its pedigree? Since you've "met" this fucker and you "know" that it's real and as magical as you claim, why not have it over to my place for beers and it can wow us by conjuring a fucking planet in between here and the fucking moon, so we can send a shuttle out to see for ourselves that it's real, poke around, collect rock samples, kick the tires, and declare it the 51st US state?

Go ahead, Mr. "I Personally Know Jeebus.

Fucking fucktard.

If Jesus were fictional I would not be able to have Him on Oprah to do magic tricks. Nor could I bring Him with me over to your place for beers.

...which is PRECISELY WHY you haven't had him on Oprah to do dog tricks, and why you can't bring him to my place for beers, Mr. On-The-Way-Out-The-Fucking-Door-For-Advocating-Fucking-Pedophilia.

QED.

Fuck off, idiot.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
08-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Its a great adult orientated fairy tale.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-05-2014, 05:26 PM
(08-05-2014 05:21 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:18 PM)John Wrote:  Care to elaborate how you came to personally know and love Christ?

Sure.

I will privately message you the details if you would like.

Something wrong with public? More useful for further reference if such a demand were ever to rise. Serves others at the same time aswell.

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
[+] 1 user Likes John's post
08-05-2014, 05:27 PM
(08-05-2014 05:25 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:20 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  If Jesus were fictional I would not be able to have Him on Oprah to do magic tricks. Nor could I bring Him with me over to your place for beers.

...which is PRECISELY why you haven't had him on Oprah to do dog tricks, and why you can't bring him to my place for beers.

QED.

Fuck off, idiot.

Incorrect.

The reason why I have not had Him on Oprah or over to your place for beers is because I have not really thought about contacting Harpo productions to request an appearance and I am not too fond of the prospect of going to your place for beers.