Importance of The Bible?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
08-05-2014, 05:28 PM
RE: Importance of The Bible?
(08-05-2014 05:26 PM)John Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:21 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Sure.

I will privately message you the details if you would like.

Something wrong with public? More useful for further reference if such a demand were ever to rise. Serves others at the same time aswell.

He knows his bullshit is going to get SLAUGHTERED if he tries to float it in the public forum.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2014, 05:30 PM
(08-05-2014 05:26 PM)John Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:21 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Sure.

I will privately message you the details if you would like.

Something wrong with public? More useful for further reference if such a demand were ever to rise. Serves others at the same time aswell.

Yes something is wrong with it being made known public in this particular forum with particular people present.

I will not cast pearls before swine or give what is holy to dogs.

If the demand were to ever arise, I would deal with that demand in a way I discerned was appropriate.
08-05-2014, 05:31 PM
(08-05-2014 05:27 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:25 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ...which is PRECISELY why you haven't had him on Oprah to do dog tricks, and why you can't bring him to my place for beers.

QED.

Fuck off, idiot.

Incorrect.

The reason why I have not had Him on Oprah or over to your place for beers is because I have not really thought about contacting Harpo productions to request an appearance and I am not too fond of the prospect of going to your place for beers.

That's the best you've got, moron? A sad attempt at failing wit? You got caught with a great big lie hanging out of your mouth, asshole.

(08-05-2014 05:30 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:26 PM)John Wrote:  Something wrong with public? More useful for further reference if such a demand were ever to rise. Serves others at the same time aswell.

Yes something is wrong with it being made known public in this particular forum with particular people present.

If the demand were to ever arise, I would deal with that demand in a way I discerned was appropriate.

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
08-05-2014, 05:32 PM
(08-05-2014 05:31 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:27 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Incorrect.

The reason why I have not had Him on Oprah or over to your place for beers is because I have not really thought about contacting Harpo productions to request an appearance and I am not too fond of the prospect of going to your place for beers.

That's the best you've got, moron? A sad attempt at failing wit? You got caught with a great big lie hanging out of your mouth, asshole.

I did not intend for it to be witty. Drinking Beverage
08-05-2014, 05:34 PM
(08-05-2014 05:32 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:31 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  That's the best you've got, moron? A sad attempt at failing wit? You got caught with a great big lie hanging out of your mouth, asshole.

I did not intend for it to be witty. Drinking Beverage

You ain't fooling anyone, asshole. If you "personally knew" your jeebus-character and it were real, you'd be all over the TV touting it and showing it off.

You are a fucking liar and you're backed into the corner once again.

[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
08-05-2014, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 05:43 PM by Leo.)
(08-05-2014 05:26 PM)John Wrote:  Something wrong with public? More useful for further reference if such a demand were ever to rise. Serves others at the same time aswell.

Why the hell is that wrong ? You can't expect us to believe your bullshit without any evidence. You are : 1) a big time liar , 2) a deluded person or crazy person , 3) you are high.
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
08-05-2014, 05:39 PM
I repeat.

How does he talk? What accent does he have?
08-05-2014, 05:39 PM
(08-05-2014 05:34 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:32 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I did not intend for it to be witty. Drinking Beverage

You ain't fooling anyone, asshole. If you "personally knew" your jeebus-character and it were real, you'd be all over the TV touting it and showing it off.

You are a fucking liar and you're backed into the corner once again.

LOL....

I do not feel the need to be on TV at all. Laugh out load
08-05-2014, 05:42 PM

Fine, feel free to post.

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
08-05-2014, 05:43 PM
(08-05-2014 05:09 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:05 PM)TheStraightener Wrote:  So which one are you?

I am the Christian who would continue to follow Christ who I personally know and love.

I met Harvey the Rabbit the other day! He was sitting next to The Great Pumpkin at a road side stand selling unicorn ivory Shy

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post