Importance of The Bible?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
08-05-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Importance of The Bible?
(08-05-2014 05:36 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:30 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Yes something is wrong with it being made known public in this particular forum with particular people present.

I will not cast pearls before swine or give what is holy to dogs.

If the demand were to ever arise, I would deal with that demand in a way I discerned was appropriate.
Why the hell is wrong ? You can't expect us to believe your bullshit without any evidence. You are : 1) a big time liar , 2) a deluded person or crazy person , 3) you are high.

It is wrong because if I did share my experiences publicly here, I would be affording some people the opportunity to ridicule and mock them and I esteem them more worthy than to subject them (my experiences) to such things.

Nor do I expect you to believe what I believe even if I were to give you evidence in support of it that you yourself would deem to be undeniable.

Nor am I a liar.

Nor am I crazy or deluded.

Nor am I high or under the influence of any drug.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2014, 05:46 PM
(08-05-2014 05:39 PM)TheStraightener Wrote:  I repeat.

How does he talk? What accent does he have?

I will discuss these things via private message if you would like.
08-05-2014, 05:47 PM
(08-05-2014 05:39 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:34 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You ain't fooling anyone, asshole. If you "personally knew" your jeebus-character and it were real, you'd be all over the TV touting it and showing it off.

You are a fucking liar and you're backed into the corner once again.

LOL....

I do not feel the need to be on TV at all. Laugh out load

You see, you fucking liar.

If you *did* know this person and he were real, it would be your responsibility and opportunity to save the whole human race by presenting him and proving once and for all that he actually existed, removing all doubt, forever silencing all the doubting heathens.

It would be the only "xtian" thing to do.

But you are a pathological liar and a fraud just like every other idiot xtard troll who wanders in here like a stinking, drunken vagrant.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
08-05-2014, 05:49 PM
(08-05-2014 05:47 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:39 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  LOL....

I do not feel the need to be on TV at all. Laugh out load

You see, you fucking liar.

If you *did* know this person and he were real, it would be your responsibility and opportunity to save the whole human race by presenting him and proving once and for all that he actually existed, removing all doubt, forever silencing all the doubting heathens.

But you are a pathological liar and a fraud just like every other idiot xtard troll who wanders in here like a stinking, drunken vagrant.

Fortunately, God does not place so great a burden on me! Cool .... Drinking Beverage
08-05-2014, 05:51 PM
(08-05-2014 05:44 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:36 PM)Leo Wrote:  Why the hell is wrong ? You can't expect us to believe your bullshit without any evidence. You are : 1) a big time liar , 2) a deluded person or crazy person , 3) you are high.

It is wrong because if I did share my experiences publicly here, I would be affording some people the opportunity to ridicule and mock them and I esteem them more worthy than to subject them (my experiences) to such things.

But that's all part and parcel with your batshit religion. You are supposed to be reveling in the mockery. Martyrdom and all that.

Idiot.

Quote:Nor do I expect you to believe what I believe even if I were to give you evidence in support of it that you yourself would deem to be undeniable.

You don't have a stitch of fucking evidence, asshole, which is why you are crawfishing like crazy now.

Quote:Nor am I a liar.

Yes, you most certainly are.

Quote:Nor am I high or under the influence of any drug.

....which makes it all the more sad.

(08-05-2014 05:49 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:47 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You see, you fucking liar.

Fortunately, God does not place so great a burden on me! Cool .... Drinking Beverage

You haven't shown that such a mythical creature actually exists, dipshit.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
08-05-2014, 05:52 PM
(08-05-2014 05:46 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:39 PM)TheStraightener Wrote:  I repeat.

How does he talk? What accent does he have?

I will discuss these things via private message if you would like.

Please, PM me with the answers to my questions.
[+] 1 user Likes TheStraightener's post
08-05-2014, 05:55 PM
(08-05-2014 05:49 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:47 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You see, you fucking liar.

Nope, you have a great burden . You are the only person in the world that "talk" with Jesus.
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
08-05-2014, 05:56 PM
(08-05-2014 05:44 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:36 PM)Leo Wrote:  Why the hell is wrong ? You can't expect us to believe your bullshit without any evidence. You are : 1) a big time liar , 2) a deluded person or crazy person , 3) you are high.

Nor do I expect you to believe what I believe even if I were to give you evidence in support of it that you yourself would deem to be undeniable.

Nor am I a liar.

Nor am I high or under the influence of any drug.

Jeremy I understand that your experiences may be very personal and very powerful to you. I understand that you feel that experience might be cheapened by sharing it here and have people here ridicule and undermine it. You may have undeniable proof through your experience of god that someone who didn't go through what you did would not understand. I know of many religious people who feel this way. I am sure you understand how come, as an athiest with no like wise experience, that we don't find your experience persuasive for ourselves.

I would urge you though to think practically. If your faith forces you to accept things that are otherwise unacceptable, or to disagree with arguments that challenge it without good reason, then that is a terrible tragedy. Stay true to your reason and your ideals. If god exist and he is good, he shouldn't make you choose between what is good and rational for something that is morally conflicted and illogical.

You are a smart guy, I will respect that if you feel this doesn't apply to you that you have thought it through and come to that conclusion with good reason. I hope you don't find this patronizing.
08-05-2014, 06:13 PM
(08-05-2014 05:51 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  But that's all part and parcel with your batshit religion. You are supposed to be reveling in the mockery. Martyrdom and all that.

This is not martyrdom.

You are just simply telling me how you feel about me and my beliefs. I respect your views. I rather enjoy it actually. It affords me the opportunity to learn about people who think differently than I do.

I am called blessed by God when people insult me and hate me and ostracize me for the sake of the Son of Man and I am to be glad because my reward is great in heaven.

And I am glad.

But I do not intentionally share my experiences with people so that I can be insulted for some sort of gain. That would be selfish and self-centered.

When the insults come, I rejoice. But I do not intentionally try to get people to insult me or ostracize me so that I can revel in the mockery for I know the value in dying daily to myself and self-denial.
08-05-2014, 06:18 PM
(08-05-2014 05:55 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 05:49 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Fortunately, God does not place so great a burden on me! Cool .... Drinking Beverage

Nope, you have a great burden . You are the only person in the world that "talk" with Jesus.

Not the only one.

There are others.

There are roughly 2,000,000,000 Christians in the world and I would be arrogant to claim that I was the only one who had a personal relationship with Jesus.